Hired for wedgies

Door wedgieninja

Reggie Domic is in a desperate search for a job. Being kicked out of the family house at 19, he is on the hun... Meer

Chapter 1: Lets make a deal
Chapter 2: Performace Test
Chapter 3: Hello Neighbor
Chapter 4: A Humiliating Tour
Chapter 5: Down the Abyss
Chapter 6: Knights Without their Armor
Chapter 7: Playtime With Johnny
Chapter 8: Battle in the Wedgie War
Chapter 9: Rook Captures Rick
Chapter 10: Officially Hired for Wedgies
Chapter 11: The Grind with Wedgies
Chapter 12: Birthday Boy Not Wedgie Boy
Chapter 13: A Wish for a ...
Chapter 14: Two Wishes, One Day
Chapter 15: The Wedgie Boss
Chapter 16: Breakfast with a Hacker
Chapter 17: Babysitting Bodyguard
Chapter 18: Reflections in Paradise
Chapter 19: International Bullies
Chapter 20: Rest, Recovery, and Repulsion
Chapter 21: The Price of Forgiveness
Chapter 22: First Time for Everything
Chapter 23: Bradley's Preperations
Chapter 24: Johnny's Triumph
Chapter 25: Crash
Chapter 27: My Wedgie King

Chapter 26: I'm Sorry, I Forgive You

3.2K 29 20
Door wedgieninja

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I was holding my hands on my face. I don't know how I got here. Everything was just a flashing blur and I ended up here.

With Bradley.

Hooked to life support.

I couldn't bear to see all the tubes and I.V.s that were in him. The sound of the oxygen machine pumping oxygen to him every two seconds was a rhythmic nightmare to listen to.

He's like this because of me. His life is ruined because of me.

It's ironic thought isn't it. I was in a similar situation when Bradley almost drowned me in a toilet bowl. So he deserves this right?

No. No he doesn't.

Bradley never put me in a coma. Bradley never made it so I couldn't eat without a tube. Bradley never made it so I needed life support.

And yet I did all those things to him. I didn't mean for it to be this way. But I did it.

It's all my fault. It's my fault that Bradley is sitting at death's door.

Death.

I couldn't get that thought out of my head. I've essentially killed my bully out of revenge. That's so sick. I killed my bully because I was being petty.

If Bradley were to die because of me, well, I don't think I would be able to keep living myself. It's a dark thought but, I believe that to be true.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep...Beep...

...

I looked up.

The heart monitor stopped making noise.

"Bradley?" I called out.

No response.

I got up and slowly walked over to his bed.

"Bradley?" I called out again.

I could see his skin was bluish-pale color.

I got over to his body and started to shake him.

"Bradley?!" I yelled out panicked.

I looked at the monitor and my heart stopped.

Flatline.

Tears immediately started flowing from my eyes and they wouldn't stop.

"Bradley! Bradley! Bradley!" I screamed over and over and over.

I already knew he would never respond back and never wake up, but I still kept calling his name.
________________________________

"BRADLEY! BRADELY! BRADLEY!" I screamed out.

It was hard to breath. My eyes were leaking profusely. I was sweating like a mad man. I was shaking hard.

I forced my eyes open and sat up before screaming at the top of my lungs. I took deep breaths in before analyzing my area. The room was spinning while I got my bearings.

I was in...my room? In my house? How did I get up here? Did I pass out and some carry me over here?

Wait! Bradley.

I got out of my bed and ran out of my house and over to the main house. I was only wearing my white t-shirt and tighty whities but I don't care. I need to get to Bradley's room.

I putting the door code as fast as possible before throwing to door out of my way as I ran in. Down the hall, turn right, a few more turns and Bradley's door! I remembered the wooden design. I didn't even hesitate and barged in.

What greeted me made my heart drop.

Bradley's bed was perfectly made. It didn't even look disturbed. I walked over tears falling down my eyes. If put my hand to the covers and it was cold. No one was sleeping in this bed.

I didn't want to face it. Accept it. Come to terms with it. I was sure it was a dream...but it wasn't. My boss, my bully, my...old friend Bradley.

Is dead.

I fell to my knees and buried my face in the covers and cried. I started to get lightheaded. My stomach began to churn. I think I'm going to be sick.

"I...I...I'm so sorry Bradley. I'm so so sorry. I forgive you. Please for give me," I cried. I could feel myself start to black out. This was too much for me.

"I'm glad to hear that, but why do I need to forgive you?" A voice from beside me said.

I froze. I slowly looked to the source of the voice. It so dark in this room that I couldn't see everything, just the bed really. However, now that my eyes have adjusted I could see everything better.

I could see Bradley.

He was sitting in an easy chair. He looked like a mess. His blonde hair was tossed and ruffled. He had stubble all across his face. His eyes were red rimmed with dark bags underneath them. He looked like a walking zombie.

I slowly got up before running over and slamming myself into him, crushing him wish a hug.

"Oh my god, Bradley! You're here, your safe. It wasn't real. You're here with me still! Oh my god, thank god, your still here," I repeated constantly.

He managed to push back enough to look at me. "Why wouldn't I be here? What happened to me?"

"I don't know what it was. A dream...nightmare...premonition...vision? I don't know but I got this really horrible feeling and you... you..." my eyes started to tear up again.

Bradley didn't say a word and pulled me back into him. "I understand and you're right. I'm still living and breathing Reggie," he replied tiredly.

This was how it was supposed to happen. Bradley fell asleep behind the wheel and crashed leading to his death. Why was he still awake?"

"Why are you still awake?" I asked cautiously.

He paused. "I just can't sleep is all." He said.

There was a moment of silence. "Is it because of the arrangement?" I asked again.

This time Bradley didn't answer at all which was loud and clear. I would have the reason why Bradley would have crashed. My fault. Tears started to fall down my face before I aggressively wiped them. "What is wrong with me tonight?"

"One, it's morning. Two, I think it's because you witnessed someone you care about die right in front of you. That's just my guess of course." And as always, Bradley is spot on.

I looked over at the clock to see it was actually one in the morning. Only a few more hours before the final day of punishment. A few more hours until and incident took a persons life in my dream.

"Well, I've only got a few more hours before I need to get everything up and running. Might as well get ready now." He said tiredly.

I pushed him down on the chair with my hand easily. "No. No going in to work. You take the day off and sleep. You've gotten acute insomnia  and you need the entire day to rest."

He looked a me confused and was about to object before I put my hand over his mouth. He was shocked but didn't fight back.

I got off him and grabbed his arm and pulled him off the chair. I brought him over to the bed where I pulled the covers out and pointed to the bed. He got the message and got in.

He grumbled. "Who's going to take while I'm out."

"Boop is a big girl and your two apes are smart enough to manage things." I responded.

He chuckled quietly. "That won't like you said that." I didn't respond.

Thinking about it, I know Bradley won't listen to this command. Even though you would think he hates it, Bradley treats his work like religion. He will find a way to sneak out. Something I couldn't risk.

I got into the covers myself and threw my arms around him and spooned him. I'm sure this was a surprise to him. "I'm here just to make sure you don't run off. I've had too much tonight for the bulls**t you like to pull."

Bradley nodded his head. "Although I prefer this position better." Bradley broke my hold, flipped me around and put his arms around me. Now he was spooning me. Why does this feel so familiar.

We laid there like that for awhile. I was lost in my thought until I could fell Bradley start to fall asleep. His breaths were getting slower and deeper.

"Bradley?" I whispered.

"Hmm?"

"I think we're done with your punishments today. I won't let you go through that punishment anymore."

"That's nice," he mumbled tiredly.

I hesitated when I said my next words. "I think, I should be the one punished today." I whispered.

There was no response. "Bradley?" I called quietly.

"Later," he sighed. Then his breaths evened out completely and he was out like a light. Soft snores soon followed.

I too could feel myself getting sleepy. I could feel something getting hard and poke my butt, however I ignored it. Soon I went back to sleep.  It was a dreamless sleep this time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

258K 10.5K 20
[COMPLETED] Aiden searched high and low for Fox, his best friend from the institution four years ago. After the incident that nearly took their life...
1.2M 50K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
202K 5K 78
"Am I making you want to strip me out of this dress?" "More than anything..." An escort dominatrix who's used to being paid to degrade and humiliate...