Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
❤️Book three❤️
Rain

15. I want you back

5K 244 547
By Writtenbylashayy

Oh, baby, give me one more chance
(To show you that I love you)
Won't you please let me
Back in your heart
Oh, darling, I was blind to let you go
(Let you go baby)
But now since I see you in his arms
(I want you back) yes, I do now

~Jackson 5

Kennedy banks pov

"Daniel ?" I question confused . Why the hell is he at my doorstep ?

"Yep that's me " he smiles like we're just friends . I stale face him and shake my head .

"What are you doing here ? "

"I came to talk ken "

"I don't wanna talk " I frown

"Look I know I was wrong and I'm sorry for taking thing to far but you really upset me Kennedy " he says

"I don't give a damn what I upset , you don't have any respect for me" I say . I'm really tired of this same cycle with him . We be all happy , then we argue , he says something foul , I leave , and he begs for forgiveness. It's getting real tired !

"I do respect you " he sighs stepping into the house like he was invited in . I step back and he shuts the door . " I know I shouldn't have gotten personal and I'm so sorry for upsetting you , and accusing you , I just really love you and when you act disconnected from me it really upsets me " he starts

"Daniel I really don-"

"Let me finish " he cuts me off " I know we've been slowly working on our relationship and trying to make it back to where we were but it was taking so long that I thought you were loosing interest in me so I just assume- "

"See that's your problem ! You Always assuming "

"I know love and I'm sorry . That is my problem I admit it " he touches his chest " but I also admit that I'm crazy over you baby " he says.

"I'm sorry daniel " I shake my head " I'm just over it " I tell him honestly. My mind is already made up .

I'm tired of Daniel and this roller coaster he wants to keep riding over and over again . Plus , I'm still in love with Von . And when I go to LA I plan on making him mine again . So stringing Daniel along would just be a burden and I'm moving on in trying to better my relationship.

"Kennedy please just give me another chance "he pleads "I'm going to change "

I roll my eyes and huff " Daniel change because you want to , not for me " I tell him "my heart already has a name on it I'm sorry" I mumble . He nods a little and I notice his jaw clenched .

"I know your still trying to get over ole dude , but Kennedy I'm right here , right now , begging for your love and he's in a whole other state , doesn't even talk to you , and has two babies , with a whole girlfriend "'he says softly and his words cuts kind of deep . Not because they're rude but because it's the truth .

Maybe I don't need to be with anyone ... everytime I date things go wrong . Either their disrespectful, used for sex , or the perfect guy that made a stupid mistake . At this point I should just be by myself .

" I know I will never be him , and you probably won't even love me as much as you love him . But Kennedy I'm all in for you and he seems to have already chosen his fate " he starts then pulls something out of his bag "your mine"

"What's this? " I ask him looking at the small plastic bowl covered in his hand

"A snow cone " he smiles . I scrunch my face and stare at him .

"Why did you bring me a snow cone ? "

"You remember on our first date when you said you never had one ? "

I think back to the first day Daniel and I went on a date . Jordie dressed me up , we went out to eat , then we went to the park and I told him how I've never tried a snow cone . He remembers that ?

That's the same day Durk invited me to that cookout with him , india , Von , and .... Asian . Von was with asian , just like he is now .

Why am I even thinking about working it out with him , when he blocked me , got a whole girl and kids at home ?

I clearly got to excited with the story ma told me and lost track of reality. Which is the fact that Von doesn't want me anymore , has completely moved on , and I don't blame him . It's been a year and he hasn't reached out . Just because im not over doesn't mean he can't be .

So instead of chasing him I should be right here with the man that remembers something as small as me not trying a snow cone from our first date , and actually trying to make things work with my difficult ass . Maybe he is in love with me and to be honest the reason I keep going back could be because I'm in love with him and just don't know it yet .

I've been so stuck on Von that I've been blocking out the real person who has love for me and maybe if I start to focus on him , I will learn to love him to .

Plus if he feels even half about me how I feel about Von ... I know it's real

"Awee Danny " I smile "you remember that ?"

"Of course I remember, I remember everything about you " he says handing me the bowl . I take it then pull him in for a hug .

"Thank you " I mumble on his shoulder

"Your welcome baby " he grins "and I don't expect anything from this gesture , just as long as We can be friends "

I nod my head a little then kiss him on the lips "how about you be my man ? " I ask him and his eyes light up .

"Officially ? " he questions

"Officially " I nod

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

442K 23.9K 123
THIS IS A TRILOGY TO CRAZY STORY , AND GRANDSON Reader discretion is advised Kennedy and Vons roller coaster continues as he asks her to be his wif...
5.6K 418 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
856K 37.5K 92
COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achieve her goals . With distractions like her...
2.6K 59 9
in which a rapper falls inlove with a unknown girl. they get together and have a son.. will he become a gangster ?