The Rich Girl's Crush

By Sidneetography

[SIDNEET FANFICTION]πŸŽ‰ --OFICIALLY COMPLETED!-- Avneet-- I look out my window, it's still dawn... and I see h... More

Character Sketch!
Chapter 1-VOGUE...
Chapter2- The Nightlock
Chapter3- Guilty?
Chapter4- Sana Zubair...
Chapter5- Feelings?
Chapter6- FUN! Until...
Chapter7- The Model Newbie!
Chapter8- Nightmares with him...
Chapter9- 'Home'?
Chapter10- Dance...
Chapter11- Sleepover at my place!
Chapter12- You're my brother!
Chapter13- Tell him...
Chapter14- Choose.
3 Months Time Skip
Chapter15- Reemi😸
Chapter16- I'm sorry.
Chapter17- Girls night out
Chapter18- Boys night out
Chapter 19- Owl Post
Chapter20- Never have I ever...
Chapter 21- A perfect Voice note
Chapter22- Pitter Patter
Chapter23- Do you Like Siddharth?
Chapter24- I won't let you down
Chapter 25- It's all your Fault!
Chapter26- Will not hesitate!
Chapter27- Too harsh?
Chapter28- Drama Queen!
Chapter 29- Think about it!
Chapter30- The Plan
Chapter31- Few hearts one soul
Chapter 32- Neon Glow stick
Chapter 33- Don't drown
Chapter 34- Approved of him.
Chapter 35- Damn my Zodiac!
Chapter 36- We're done! Story Finish.
Chapter 37- Don't leave me.
Chapter38- The screams
Chapter39- He's Innocent.
Chapter40- Last Wish
Chapter41- Hope
Chapter42- Rising Flames
Chapter43- You Need help
Chapter44- Ventilators
Chapter45- Sana Again
Chapter46- Leaving behind
Chapter47- Peruvian Prince
Chapter48- A Happy Anniversary
Chapter49- Sacrifising Happiness
Chapter50- Accidental Death
Chapter51- Mutual Relationship
Chapter52- Sounds Familiar
Chapter53- BIG problem
Chapter54- Throbbing Pain
Chapter55- One Condition
Chapter56- Project: How to fake your brother's death.
Chapter57- Unlikely Coincidence
Chapter58- I'm Stronger!
Chapter59- Heartbreak
Chapter60- One Date
Chapter61- Living a Dream
Chapter62- Hot Chocolate
Chapter63- Destroy You.
Chapter64- New Mission
Chapter65- Unknown and awkward feeling of utter rejection
Chapter66- Give up on her
Chapter67- It's all a little dΓ©jΓ  vu
Chapter68- Holy McFlurries!
Chapter69- And the plot thickens
Chapter70- This cat is an EVIL CAT!
Chapter71- I love Sana
Chapter 72- This Fricking Formal Announcement
Chapter73- Just a lotta Finding out
Chapter75- Not too Complex, but Not too Simple
Chapter76- Jannat's Infamous Diary Entries
Chapter 77- Epilogue, Sequel, 'The End' whatever you'd like to call it...
Chapter 78- Siddharth Nigam's Master-chef Omelette recipe!

Chapter74- I'll be lonely forever

1.5K 184 80
By Sidneetography

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021 EVERYONEE!

Rohit POV

(Back in Bon Bros Headquarters with the entire group huddled up in Rohit's office)

Rohit: What are the odds that we stop them before they get onto the flight?

Riza: None.

Ashi: Their flight leaves in 10 minutes, and we can't land tonight on our jet either, they have a busy schedule at India's airport.

Riza: But we can tomorrow in the afternoon.

Rohit: great! We'll do that. Anyone else who wants to pay a trip to Mumbai?

(Everyone raising their hands)

Rohit: Wonderful. We'll give the studios Christmas and new years break. Any way I think they could really use it.

Ashi: yeh... I'll let everyone know. Now go pack your bags, the next week is gonna be a long one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--It's about 2 in the morning and I stuff the last useless hoodie into my third suitcase and throw all three of them out in the corridor for me to run off with in the next few hours.

I walk into my room and just as I'm about to collapse on my bed, a tiny sad purr greets me from the closet.

I look down to find Sana at my feet.

Avu forgot her cat!--

Rohit: (At Sana) Hey Sana. It's been a long day hasn't it. (The cat nods then purrs and settles down on the bed next to Sid) You miss Avu don't you. But don't worry about it, I'll take you back to her tomorrow morning... (a brilliant idea hits him) till then you can hold onto this for me. (Taking the necklace from his pocket and putting it onto Sana's furry neck as she purrs happily)

Rohit: (Sana lighting his face as Rohit laughs) Goodnight Sana, tomorrow will be a long day.

(6 am and everyone gathers outside in the entrance with all the suitcases as Rohit puts his three down too, then hurries back to his room for Sana)

-CHRISTMAS MORNING-

Rohit: Good Morning guys, and Merry Christmas!

Everyone: merry Christmas!

Ashi: Damn, 7 emails from Avu, she must really be missing us!

Rohit: nope, I think she's really missing her cat. (Holding the sleeping furball in his hands) Isn't she adorable.

Ashi: Yes definitely. Now let's hurry to the roof, we better be taking off soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faisu POV

Reemi: So my brother is alive!

Abhi: yes.

Vai: (returning from a call)  And Jannat's coming back to Mumbai... it seems that her boss sent them back.

Faisu: But it can't be. Her boss is Rohit...

Vai: (confused)

Abhi: her boss is Siddharth. The CEO of Bon Bros Company... and here I thought that fellow would never amount to anything. (Letting out a tiny laugh)

(The doorbell rings twice)

Abhi: (looking at Faisu) it's your turn to get the door.

Faisu: ugh fine. (Opening the door to find Jaan and Avu dragging a bunch of suitcases up the front stairs)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Avu POV

— Jaan and I drag our six suitcases up the stairs and Faisu opens the door as Jaan runs up to him and he engulfs her in a hug.

I smile at them and throw my suitcases in, Abhi and Vai are watching TV on the sofa...

This is one of those very common moments when you realize that you're lonely.

Some part of my heart sinks and just to be optimistic I think... 'least I have Sana.'

And that when I look down and realize that the furry creature isn't around.—

Avu: Sana! Where's Sana!

Jaan: oh no. Did you see her anytime before we got to the airport?

Avu: no. We forgot to take her! She's still in Dubai! (Worry creeping all over her face)

Avu: we have to find her Jaan. We have to!

Jaan: let's mail the headquarters, I'm sure Rohit will find her.

Avu: (a tear rolling down her cheek as she writes the mail) I can't even take care of a cat.

Faisu: I'll call Sid, It'll be faster.

Avu: who the hell is Sid.

Faisu: u-uh its the police officer-

Avu: (annoyed) the cat is in Dubai! (Exploding) What is your police officer gonna do!

Avu: (realizing it's all her fault) I-I'm sorry. (The tears rolling down her eyes them taking her phone out of her pocket, leaving it on the countertop)

Avu: If I don't find her...I'll be lonely forever. (Running out the door)

~~~

Reemi: (at Jaan) you knew!

Jaan: yes. Rohit and Ashi's conversations mistakenly revealed it. Now Avu is the only one who doesn't know. And Sid's being a git.

He says that he doesn't like Avu and it's best to stay away and bla-bla-bla!

Faisu: Now I should probably call Sid and tell him about Sana.

(Calling Siddharth)

Sid: (picking up the call) You have half an hour! I want my room spotless and empty eight of the other rooms! Can't talk right now, you're interrupting my movie!

Faisu: wait... Avu left sana-

Sid: I Know. Byeeee- (cuts the call)

Faisu: guys... I have a hunch that we have a LOT of cleaning to do.

Vai: why?

Faisu: I think we're gonna have some very surprising guests. (Abhi and Faisu exchanging knowing glances)

Jaan: who?

Faisu: you'll soon find out. But first, we have just half an hour to clean up the house. Let's get to work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rohit POV

(Fastening their seat belts for landing)

Riza: so... where are we going to stay?

Rohit: somewhere very special. Somewhere you can consider home. You're gonna love it.

Riza: Will Jannat be there?

Rohit: yup!

(The plane lands and everyone picks up their luggage and Rohit picks up Sana who wakes up)

Rohit: (to Sana) well good morning Sana. And merry Christmas to you too!

Sana: (letting out an excited purr)

~~~

(Standing in front of Faisu and Abhi's (and Sid's) new mansion)

Sid: (hesitating) (to Ashi) are you sure we should go in... we can just stay at a hotel!

Ashi: shut the fuck up and ring the bell.

Hasnain: damn, you don't have to swear!

Ashi: oh sorry, but I am probably the only one who had to go from door to door waking up you lousy slobs!

Shadan: she has a point. Now just ring the bell Siddharth!

Sid: fine. I'm gonna get a lot of beatings today.

Faiz: why?

Sid: well... you'll soon find out- (ringing the doorbell and a moment later Jaan opens it)

Jaan: (shocked) y-you guys. In Mumbai!

Sid: why? don't you miss us?

Jaan: sure... (Faisu and Abhi running up to Sid and engulfing him in a hug)

Faisu: you're back!!

Abhi: (Ruffling Sid's hair) you have no idea how much we missed you!

Sid: I missed you guys too. A lot!

Sid: (Hugging Vai) I missed you too Vai! It's been a while hasn't it-

Vai: (still shocked) you're actually alive! It's really you right... this is not just a dream is it-

Sid: nope, I'm really here! (Vai squeezing him in a hug)

Vai: I- still don't believe it- but I'll just hope I don't wake up from this dream any time soon.

Sid: (staring at Reemi who stands a little farther away, just staring at them in awe) Reemi!

Reemi: B-brother! You're actually alive. (Sid engulfs her in a hug but she just pulls away and kicks his leg)

Reemi: HOW could you do this to me! You were alive this whole time and you didn't once think about how I would feel to see you die! YOUR OWN SISTER! I hate you Sid!

Sid: (recovering from the impact) (smiling) I know you're mad at me but that's just cuz you love me. And I missed you too... and, I'm sorry I missed your wedding.

Reemi: That's something I'm seriously never gonna forgive.

Sid: Fair enough, but it's also not fair that my little sis got married before me!

Reemi: (giggling) You deserve it.

(After everyone settles down a bit)

Sid: Where's Avu?

Faisu: She ran off. And she even left her phone-

Jaan: I think she's at your grave. She always goes there when she's lonely. (whispering) She used to go there everyday.

Sid: (Picking up Sana) We're gonna go pay her a visit... And I'm gonna make everything right.

Jaan: (nodding) I know you will.

Sid: (just about to go out the door) Oh and one more thing- Don't cook anything, just keep 10 eggs out for me, today we're gonna have my especial omelettes! (walks out the door)

Faisu Abhi and Jaan: oh no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(At the graveyard, putting Sana down)

Sid: Whoa... This place is spooky! How am I gonna find my grave in all of these Sana?

Sana: (purring and sniffing around)

Sid: Y'know what's cool, it just occurs to me that I'm gonna be the first living person to see their own grave! That's sick.

Sana: (shaking her head at his dumassery then tugging his leg, as if to tell Sid to go in that direction)

Sid: Is that the way? (tiny sniffling sounds coming from the corner)

Sid: (picking up Sana and patting her head) You really are too smart to be a cat. Let's go.

(Arriving at the grave where the crying is coming from, as Sana and Sid wait a distance away, watching Avu)

Avu: (talking to the grave) Y'know, I never had the chance to tell you... but I was Sana. It was just contact lenses and henna freckles... I wanted to live a day like a normal person, away from the fame... and then I met you, and I-

Sid: (from behind where Avu cant see him) But why wouldn't you tell me?
Avu: (talking to the grave) I-I was scared that you would'nt see me the same way- you would'nt see me as a normal girl... and you'd treat me like a celebrity. I just wanted to feel ordinary.

Sid: I would'nt do that-
Avu: I know. And I should've just told you. (Tears rolling down her eyes) I never do things right.

Avu: (at the grave) (through sobs) And the saddest part is that- They all leave. First my dad, then my brother, and now you. Why is fate so mean to me? Why me!

Avu: And I'm an idiot to leave Sana behind, she meant so much to me.

Sid: (from behind where Avu cant see him) But Sana's right here.

Avu: (still talking to the grave) no she's not. I forgot her in Dubai, and Rohit didn't even reply to any of my emails.

Avu: I think he hates me. And now I think I lost Sana-

Sid: (from behind her) I don't hate you.

Avu: I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about Rohit- he- he was a retarded git!

Sid: ouch. I amn't that bad.

Avu: But he had the audacity to make me fall for him and then send me back to Mumbai. I hate him! (a fresh coat of tears rolling down her eyes) But it hurts so much.

Sid: I didn't mean to hurt you- and I am here to make things right Avu.

Avu: (realizing something's off)I think I've driven myself mad. The freakin grave is actually talking to me.

Avu: (bending down to the stone) Hey Sid, are you really down there.

Sid: um... not exactly. I'm actually here. (sitting down next to her and tapping on her shoulder)

Avu: Oh, Siddharth it's you! (wrapping her arms around his neck)

Sid: yup, that's an exceptionally calm reaction on seeing me.

Avu: yes. (calmly) I'm dead amn't I. That's why I can see you, right.

Sid: (laughing) no Avu. I'm actually alive.

Avu: (letting out a laugh) Yea sure. But why do you have hair like Rohit?

Sid: That's cuz I am Rohit... I faked my death and changed my identity, and I didn't mean to leave you, but what choice did I have.

Avu: (smiling, then looking at the sky) No Jannat, let me sleep!

Sid: um... what?

Avu: This is a dream, and I don't exactly want it to end.

Sid: u-Avu this isn't a dream. (Pinching her hand)

Avu: (flinching at the pinch) Ouc- Wait! This isn't a dream! I- You're actually here! (Pushing him back) Wait how are you alive! What is happening!

Sid: Look Avu, don't kill me, but I faked my death, changed my identity, started my own company in Dubai, and I am Rohit.
Avu: no!
Sid: yes.

(Avu pushing him away and slapping him across his face)
Avu: how could you not tell me!

Sid: I knew I was gonna get beaten up today, I should have seen this coming.
(Slaps his again)

Avu: Do you know how badly I missed you, I was depressed, I even hurt myself because I felt so lonely! (Holding his shoulders and jerking him back and forth)

Sid: (holding her hands) Avu, I'm Sorry.

Avu: YOU SHOULD BE! (Hugging him very tight)

Sid: But I think I got something that's gonna make up for it-

Avu: (unfolding her hand to find her rusted gold necklace) You found my necklace! I still don't forgive you, but for now... (dramatically) you are pardoned.

Sid: (remembering something) yknow what- I have something super cool to show you. (getting up) C'mon on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vomment!

Why does Japan have to be so cold (>_<)

Spent last night in Shibuya... ghehe-

Slayycomiminus Slakamonisularaeeeee.👀

How many more chapters can I pawsibly make?

Any ideas for the end?

Until I write again,

<--Sidneetography-->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 24.9K 53
two rival teens went on a field trip to france with their college but due to the corona virus they get stuck there but little do they know that their...
137K 8.1K 31
This is a novella, it is mostly about a girl named Maryam Afzaal and the twists in her life, the biggest twist came when she met the Dhoombros and he...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
6.5K 61 6
Β» all characters belong to Jennifer Lynn Barnes Β» each chapter is its own separate story unless otherwise indicated Β» requests open! Β»I try to uploa...