Kim Alice // RV.6 & NCT.22

By moonlight_kittyk

โ–ผ "๐‘†โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๊จ„ "๐•Š๐•™๐•–... More

Intro
๐Ÿ“Œ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–—๐–‘
Profile: Kim Alice
Her Phone
MBTI: Virtuoso
Trademark โ„ข๏ธ
๐Ÿ“Œ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–‘๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“๐–˜๐–๐–Ž๐–•๐–˜
A-TEAM
NCT Ships: Romantic
NCT Ships: Non-Romantic
Outside Ships: Romantic
Outside Ships: Top Friendships
๐Ÿ“Œ๐”ณ๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ถ ๐”ฐ๐”ฅ๐”ฌ๐”ด๐”ฐ
Weekly Idol: NCT 2018
Radio Talk Show
Rude Host (w/ Momoland)
๐Ÿ“๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Š
01 - Sudden News
GOSSIP NEWS: New Addition
02 - We Go Up
โ€ขYoutube Posts: Dance Choreo(s)โ€ข
03 - Movie Night
04 - Seo Ae-Cha / Lena
05 - Questions and Curiosity๏ฟผ
06 - Busy
07 - Free Time in LA
08 - Flight Back
GOSSIP NEWS: Two Months
09 - First Get-Together w/127
10 - Long Night
11 - Change
Instagram
12 - Fights & Reuniting๏ฟผ
13 - Award Season
14 - Golden Disk Awards (Day-2)
GOSSIP NEWS: Collapsed On Stage
GOSSIP NEWS: Hospital Incidents
15 - Behind The Scenes
16 - A Proper Farewell
reddit: wth happened + where's my girl at? (1)
17 - i didn't think this through
18 - End of RedMare Tour
fanstagram : post concert finale
19 : Quarterly Meeting
20 - Chicago
21 - tip of the iceberg
22 - soulmates aren't just lovers

Red Velvet Ships

1.3K 35 2
By moonlight_kittyk

Yeri

• Both being the maknaes of the group, they are the most energetic and loud human beings. Both have high level confidence and get along great with other idols. They both joined the group late and receive criticism however they held each other strong and faced it heads-on. They are the reasons why the older members are always on their toes, this is because whenever they leave these two alone for even a second, chaos happens. This pair is always bickering. Always taunting one another. Always annoying each other. It's a never ending saga. However, they still love each other. Because Yeri is known to be always smiling, Alice is her go-to person when she's having any hardships. This is because Alice makes her worries go away in an instant. Yeri once said she gets a lot of hate when she stops smiling for one second and Alice replied with
"You are living for yourself so make yourself your first priority. There will be days when you don't have the energy to smile so curse out your frustrations instead."

Alice: I have the sharpest memory in the group! Name one time I've forgotten something.

Yeri: You left me in a walmart parking lot last weekend.

Alice: I did that on purpose. Try again.

   Joy

• Joy was the first member Alice was introduced to so it wasn't a surprise that they hit it off quickly.. They spent hours talking and gossiping about everything that interests them. They have also spent a few restless nights together while bing watching dramas and movies. Alice was the one who nicknamed Joy 'Green Apple' and it has alway stuck with the elder ever since. There will be days when Alice will act as the 'Unnie' while Joy behaves like a 'maknae' but this pair is always having a blast with one another. Both being the tallest members of the group, they often trip over their own feel because of their clumsiness.

Alice: "You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a cliff, I'll yell 'Do A Flip'."

Joy: "I hate you"

Wendy

• To people, this pair should've been the perfect combination since they both spoke English however that wasn't the case. They are somewhat close and distant at the same time. They don't force their closeness because they prefer it to come naturally in whatever circumstances they encounter. The pair had their biggest 'drift' because of Wendy's 'ignorant' remarks. Wendy might've done the accent and gestures as a joke however as someone who studied and grew up in abroad (Canada), she should have known better. To Alice, respect is the highest form of courtesy there is and knowing that the elder didn't intend to insult anyone, she still told the elder that what Wendy did was plain wrong. What made it worst was the fact that it wasn't Wendy's first time making those types of impressions. When the uproar began, old videos of the Canadian idol rose online and displayed that the elder did the same insulting remarks back in 2014. Afterwards, the pair mended their relationship, hoping to close the bridge that lays in front of them. Or at least meet half way.

Alice : I HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS RINGLING JING JIING JINGLING

Wendy: HALLOWEEN WAS NINE MINUTES AGO

Seulgi

• During their trainee days, Alice has alway pitied Seulgi's persistency to keep practicing because the older idol was someone who keeps going despite the fact that she was in the verge of collapsing. Alice was the one who helped her break that bad habit of hers. She told her that the importance of breaks is to not only relax the body but also the mind. Seulgi still remember and uses these words whenever she has a hard time with something and she will always go to Alice whenever she needs someone to talk to. Both got along because of their playful personalities and their hungry habits. As the person who shops the most, Seulgi has done everything she can to bring along Alice with her for a shopping spree however it has yet to happen. Alice makes it up to her by bribing her with food instead.

Seulgi: I like to think my brain is just a tiny little mouse wearing a little apron and she makes all my emotions in a big big cauldron

Alice: Well then she needs to read a fucking recipe this bitch is just making a MESS.

Irene

• This ship split the fandom in half. One side supports the mother-child relationship they have while others argue that it's much more than that, hence why they are heavily shipped together. People say that despite being known as the second Ice Queen, Alice's the sun the melted Irene's frosted heart. It's more of a give and take situations: both continuouly defrosting each other's cold personas. Alice made it her goal to make Irene eat more vegetables and as each day pass by, she is succeeding. The Parisian idol begged the older to teach her Daegu dialect but it took a while before the elder agreed since Irene knew many people found her dialect scary because of how strong it sounds. The older idol is the one Alice always goes to for guidance whenever she has boy-problems. Irene may be known as a man-hater nevertheless her advice are from her own experiences. It took a while before Alice opened up to any of the members but Irene has always been her person in the group.

[on the phone]

Irene: I just got home, where are you guys?

Alice: The hospital.

Irene: Why? What happened?!

Alice: Yeri swallowed a watermelon seed.

Irene: So? It's not like it's gonna grow a watermelon in her stomach.

Alice: ....

Alice: We'll be home in 10 minutes.

Red Velvet

• There is no doubt that Alice makes this group complete since it is very easy for them to sense the emptiness whenever she isn't around.  She loves and enjoyes every moment they spend together and although she is moving from one group to another, this group has always been her #1. There will times when she runs across the hallway and barge in when she sees RV members, completely catching  them completely freaked out. No one stops her though because they know her presence lifts up the dull and silent room. The members are worried that the French idol would be too stressed out because of her constant shift between groups schedules so they do their best to check up on her whenever they can. Meaning texting her every hour to see if she is still breathing.

Irene: What's so funny?

Alice: *holding back her laughter*: I was teaching Yeri archery and I accidentally shot an arrow into her face. Don't worry, it's rubber edges.

Wendy: Is she ok?

Alice: That's not all... I tried to ask "are you okay?" and say "I'm fucking sorry" at the same time

Alice: I - I ended up yelling "ARE YOU FUCKING SORRY?!" while she was on the floor

Red Velvet: ....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 113 102
โžกMEET SOLOIST NADINE LEE
9.8K 234 24
โ›โ› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ง๐™ข๐™จโ€š โž ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ...
719K 35.6K 50
stop, baby dont stop another instagram au for ya girlies
3.1K 51 32
แดบแต’แต—แต‰หข: แดบแถœแต— แดนแตƒแถ โฑแตƒ/แถœสณโฑแตแต‰ แตƒแต˜ แดฎแต’แต’แต แต€สทแต’ โฑโฟ "แต€สฐแต‰ แดฎสณแต’แตแต‰โฟ แดผโฟแต‰หข" หขแต‰สณโฑแต‰หข! แดฟแตƒแถœโฑโฟแต แต‚สณโฑแต—โฑโฟแต แต—โฑแตแต‰: ยฒโฐยฒยณ/โฐโถ/ยฒโน โป ยฒโฐยฒยณ/โฐโน/ยฒโถ แดฌหกหก แดฟโฑแตสฐแต—หข แดฟแต‰หขแต‰สณแต›แต‰แตˆ ยฉ โป แดบโฑหฃหฃแต’โฟโฟสธ