ɴᴀᴜɢʜᴛʏ ɴᴇɪɢʜʙᴏᴜʀ • ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ 【...

By Dippy08

❝Have heard of this friend-zone thing but neighbour-zone is new to me.❞ What happens when a savage, sassy and... More

~Introduction~
~Prologue~
~♡One♡~
~♡Two♡~
~♡Three♡~
~♡Four♡~
~♡Five♡~
~♡Six♡~
~♡Seven♡~
~♡Eight♡~
~♡Nine♡~
~♡Ten♡~
~♡Eleven♡~
~♡Twelve♡~
~♡Thirteen♡~
~♡Fourteen♡~
~♡Fifteen♡~
~♡Sixteen♡~
~♡Seventeen♡~
~♡Eighteen♡~
~♡Nineteen♡~
~♡Twenty♡~
~♡Twenty-One♡~
~♡Twenty-Two♡~
~♡Twenty-Three♡~
~♡Twenty-Four♡~
~♡Twenty-Five♡~
~♡Twenty-Six♡~
~♡Twenty-Seven♡~
~♡Twenty-Eight♡~
~♡Twenty-Nine♡~
~♡Thirty♡~
~♡Thirty-One♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Two♡~
~♡Thirty-Three♡~
~♡Thirty-Four♡~ (M)
~♡Thirty-Five♡~
~♡Thirty-Six♡~
~♡Thirty-Seven♡~
~♡Thirty-Eight♡~
~♡Thirty-Nine♡~
~♡Forty♡~
~♡Forty-One♡~
~♡Forty-Two♡~
~♡Forty-Three♡~ (M)
~♡Forty-Four♡~
~♡Forty-Five♡~
~♡Forty-Six♡~
~♡Forty-Seven♡~
~♡Forty-Eight♡~
~♡Forty-Nine♡~
~♡Fifty♡~
~♡Fifty-One♡~
~♡Fifty-Two♡~
~♡Fifty-Three♡~
~♡Fifty-Four♡~
~♡Fifty-Five♡~ (M)
~♡Fifty-Six♡~
~♡Fifty-Seven♡~
~♡Fifty-Eight♡~
~♡Fifty-Nine♡~
~♡Sixty♡~ (M)
~♡Sixty-One♡~
~♡Sixty-Two♡~
~♡Sixty-Three♡~
Author's Note
Special Chapter: 3 Days & 4 Nights In Paris

~♡Sixty-Four♡~ {Epilogue} (M)

14.2K 765 311
By Dippy08

Taehyung was a sucker for Jungkook. The desperation had him counting every seconds to that moment where he and Jungkook would be left alone.

The amazing wedding day was celebrated with love and blessings. They received so many presents and blessings in the wedding ceremony later. Their friends and family recited their prepared speeches for them and blessed them for their future.

The ceremony ended by the evening, everyone was highly exhausted after a busy day but excluding the two who still needed to have fun.

Junghyeon fell asleep in his father's arms amid the ceremony, the tiny monster was the one to jump all around and run around all day long, having him drifted to slumber. Luckily he fell asleep or else Taehyung and Jungkook would have him jumping on their mattress.

Everyone had headed to their rooms, leaving the couple on their own and giving them their privacy.

Jimin winked before clutching Namjoon's arm and Taehyung showed a thumbs up as he saw them leaving to their rooms while Taehyung climbed up stairs to reach their room that was in the top floor of the villa.

Jungkook looked all around, checking if no one was there and luckily no one was actually there. A smirk appeared on his lips as he watched Taehyung's perky ass jiggling as he climbed up the stairs.

Taehyung was sure of what Jungkook was doing. He was sure to have fun tonight. Afterall, they both waited for it desperately.

Since last year Jungkook got busy with his work as a CEO, leaving Taehyung craving for fun and missing him feeling all the amazing things.

They haven't made love full of passion and long sessions in a while, the thought of something that would leave Taehyung's adrenaline rush up.

Jungkook had become somewhat intermediate with his new aura as a CEO, the way he would deal with his clients would always trigger Taehyung's deepest desires.

The new Jungkook would leave Taehyung wanting more and more and this time too, he had no control of his desires.

Jungkook loosened his bowtie, opening the top most button of his shirt as they finally reached their bedroom.

Taehyung turned the knob of the door and clutched Jungkook's collars with one hand before dragging him in.

It didn't take much for Jungkook to be pushed to the bed, Taehyung crawling on top of him and sitting on his lap.

Jungkook's hands automatically held Taehyung's waist, hands gripping his hips so tightly and Taehyung pressed their lips together, kissing Jungkook like he hadn't kissed him since eternity.

Jungkook was loving everything about this. The angelic look of Taehyung on their wedding was just a disguise of that little devil inside that was full of lust.

Taehyung held Jungkook's sharp jaws, kissing him firmly and Jungkook hissed after that lip bite.

Taehyung parted away, staring at Jungkook with hunger in his eyes, Jungkook was out of words yet ready to devour him too.

Taehyung sat properly, pushing Jungkook back to lie on bed properly with his hands still on Taehyung's waist.

"For how many days… endless nights… I have been waiting for this." Taehyung whispered, both their chest moving up and down for need of air.

Taehyung started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt, pulling it out to have a perfect view of his toned muscles.

Taehyung bit his lip, not wanting to leave his eyes off him.

"Baby…" Jungkook whispered in a husky airy voice, feeling desperate as Taehyung touched his abdomen, feeling his every edge.

"All mine… all of this is mine." Taehyung whispered, voice full of possession and Jungkook smiled, bringing Taehyung closer and raising himself to kiss him.

The kiss lasted shorter because Taehyung pushed Jungkook back again and sat properly.

Jungkook frowned in confusion and this time Taehyung stood up on the floor, Jungkook resting himself on his elbows and watching Taehyung's actions.

Taehyung pulled out his creamy coat, his ruffled shirt adorning his slim figure.

"You look so gorgeous baby." Jungkook whispered, eyes trailing him from head to toe.

Taehyung then put his fingers on the button on his cream shaded pants, swirling the edge of his finger around the button and teasing Jungkook who sat up desperately, watching Taehyung smirking.

"Oh… just do it." Jungkook groaned and Taehyung finally unbuttoned his pants, unzipping and letting it fall of his slender smooth honey toned legs.

Jungkook's jaw dropped.

Taehyung was wearing black stockings attached to the lingerie that was still half covered by its shirt.

Jungkook was Jungshook. Taehyung literally had prepared a strip tease for him.

Taehyung put his hand on the first button of his shirt, unbuttoning leisurely while Jungkook's chest moved up and down in anticipation.

"Fuck… come here." Jungkook gripped Taehyung's hand, pulling him closer and unbuttoned his shirt on his own.

Jungkook pulled it out and wandered his eyes on the beautiful view inside.

As being said, Taehyung was looking like an angel disguising the real devil inside.

The black lingerie and stockings were finally revealed and Jungkook was out of breath to see Taehyung who looked down at his husband who was sitting on the edge of the bed, Taehyung standing between his legs.

Taehyung bent his knee, placing on the bed, right between Jungkook's legs as he ran his hands through his hair, planting a soft kiss on his forehead while Jungkook planted kisses on his belly, arms curving around Taehyung's hips.

Jungkook traced kisses down to his lower region while his hands cupped Taehyung's plums. Taehyung threw his head back, fisting Jungkook's hair softly who looked up at him, grinning victoriously.

Jungkook held Taehyung firmly before pulling him over on top of him as he laid on his back and Taehyung on top of him.

Jungkook's each hand cupped his fleshy plums, parting them and squeezing them. Taehyung bit his lip, hands on Jungkook's chest as he kissed his jawline, licking up to his cheek and trailing kisses to his neck.

Jungkook loved this shower of admiration from Taehyung who was busy marking him, ready to show the world he has rights on him.

"Mmm… baby…" Jungkook moaned when Taehyung came down to his chest, hands holding the heavy pectorals and tongue playing with the sensitive buds.

It was just a trailer of how amazing the movie Jungkook had to see.

And triggering all of Jungkook's deep desires, Taehyung's hands palmed that part of Jungkook's body that was throbbing inside, wanting to release out.

And Taehyung did this, unbuttoning his pants and pulling them out in one go.

Jungkook threw his head back, pretty sure of what was coming next and Taehyung smirked, holding his waist belt of the boxer and sliding them down.

Jungkook bit his lip, trying to catch his breath when Taehyung held his shaft, hands going up and down and thumb rubbing the tip.

Jungkook's muscles on thighs flexed, biceps on arms flexed as well and the veins were popping up off his neck as he clenched his jaws.

Taehyung started licking the tip and Jungkook hissed at the sensitivity, the warm feeling driving him insane.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with hunger in his eyes who stared back at him with innocent doe eyes but mouth doing the sinful things.

"Baby… just do it… please." Jungkook requested and Taehyung smirked, he didn't need any instructions to start and take Jungkook to cloud nine.

And now he began working on the holy things, making Jungkook to frown and close his eyes, his every sense awakening and feeling the pleasure given by Taehyung's mouth.

Only Taehyung could do him right, do him so well and make him cry out of too much pleasure.

Jungkook hissed every time his tip would be hit at the back of his throat and Taehyung was making Jungkook drown in too much pleasure.

All of his body parts became paralyzed, Jungkook could only feel one part of his body and Taehyung had control over that.

"B-baby stop.. stop!" Jungkook repeated desperately, trying to sit up to stop Taehyung who pulled himself, hands still stroking while Jungkook gripped his jaws, pulling him for a kiss and Taehyung made it all shoot and fall on Jungkook's belly who came.

Jungkook groaned at the warm feeling, feeling himself at his high and still kissing Taehyung.

Jungkook parted away, reaching out to carry his shirt and wiping his abdomen before pushing Taehyung to the bed.

Jungkook kissed him hungrily and Taehyung encircled his upper and lower limbs around him.

The ravenette male grinded himself on Taehyung's body, his lower half tightly packed under the lingerie.

Jungkook gripped his neck, not too harsh but enough for Taehyung to gasp for air and get ready to earn fresh marks and hickeys.

Taehyung was waiting for the hickeys, wanting them to keep painted on his skin so proudly and Jungkook gave him plenty of it.

Jungkook stopped in his actions after a while, sitting up and Taehyung tried to catch his breath under him.

Jungkook's hands reached out to carry something from the night stand and there were many things that widened Taehyung's eyes and made his heart beat louder in excitement.

Jungkook turned Taehyung around, making him get on his knees. The blonde male held the night stand as Jungkook's large hands landed on his fleshy plums, making it jiggle.

"Mmph…" Taehyung moaned.

Jungkook hit it slightly, making it jiggle and Taehyung closed his eyes every time he felt Jungkook's cold hands against his skin.

"I wanna make you feel so good baby… make you scream my name and let all hear that I made you mine…. All of you mine forever." Jungkook whispered, holding his stocking holders that were attached to the lacy panties.

Jungkook didn't care less and ripped them apart, having the view of his beautiful round butt cheeks that were slightly red.

Taehyung was waiting for Jungkook to make a move and Jungkook got the sign.

Jungkook squeezed enough lube on his fingers, making it drip through his arms and he quickly rubbed them against Taehyung's exposed rim.

Taehyung turned his head to see Jungkook who had something else planned in his head and that was a pink vibrator that he lubed too.

Taehyung's mouth fell open when Jungkook filled him with it and started he device.

Taehyung gasped as the vibrations filled him so well. All of his senses were blown away when Jungkook sat it on a high speed.

"Mm… ah….J-Jung-jungkook..." Taehyung moaned, not even being able to form his sentence but something else was awaiting for him too and that was Jungkook entering him along the thin vibrator.

Taehyung's mouth fell open when Jungkook slid in, the thin vibrator and Jungkook's thick shaft filling Taehyung so well who moaned roughly, fisting bedsheets and burying his face into the pillow.

Jungkook grabbed his hips, pushing his balls deeper and Taehyung's body quivered by the impact, the vibrations plus the size that literally attacked his prostate all together.

Taehyung was out of senses when the vibrator sent sensations to all his nerves plus Jungkook's length coming in and out.

But things began way too pleasantly when Jungkook pressed their bodies together, sliding his hand to hold Taehyung's neglected shaft which was leaking precum, turning red and painful.

Jungkook stroked it as well and Taehyung started screaming, fisting bedsheets until his knuckles turned white while Jungkook showed no mercy and made him drown in pleasure from head to toe.

Taehyung started crying out of over sensitivity and Jungkook added pace to each thrust.

The blonde couldn't help but moan and cry, his body didn't hold much of it and he finally gave up, coming so hard that even his body shivered, making him drop down on the mattress.

Jungkook turned off the virator and pulled himself out, watching the cum to drip down off his hole.

Taehyung was breathing heavily, his body was not responding to any senses except for how his lower region was throbbing as if all the blood rushed to there.

Jungkook turned Taehyung over, leaving light kisses all over his face.

"My baby, my precious and beautiful baby. My Tae, my cutest bear." Jungkook whispered repeatedly, praising him with lovely nicknames.

"I love you so much my baby." Jungkook whispered and Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck, responding to the kisses.

Taehyung was finally feeling at ease after this high level of stimulation.

They kissed leisurely, soft kisses and limbs tangled, pouring all their love into it.

"K-keep it slow this time." Taehyung requested and Jungkook nodded, getting the sign and positioning himself at his entrance again.

When they were alright and ready, Jungkook pushed in slowly, the cum still filling Taehyung who was breathing heavily even though Jungkook moved slowly and gently.

He gripped his thigh wearing stockings with on of his hands, curling around his waist with soft kisses planting on Taehyung's face.

Jungkook attached their lips together while making love with Taehyung with full of passion and admiration.

Taehyung cried again and this time out of overwhelming feelings, he held Jungkook tighter who kissed his neck, whispering sweet nothings to his ear.

"I love you so much Tae, so so much."

"I love you so much too, Kookie." Taehyung replied, kissing his shoulder as they made love slowly.

The citylights were illuminating like always, the tower was standing still and sparkling like their love for each other.

They had been through a roller coaster throughout their lives ever since they found each other but they were together in the whole ride, wit each other through all the ups and downs.

Jungkook learned how to love by Taehyung and Taehyung learned how to love again.

Behind that Naughty Neighbour was hidden the love of life for Taehyung and he was proud of how their destiny made them collide for an amazing cause.

He had never been this happy before.

Jungkook was meant to be his as he was meant to be Jungkook's.

And they're gonna stay the same forever.

⊱•───────~THE END~───────•⊰

Edited: If you loved the story then feel free to support me on my stck.me account if you want to. It'll mean a lot for a writer like me. I'll be more than just happy, find the link in my bio for my stck.me account ♡

A/N

Omg Don't touch me please.

I really really loved to write this book. I can't believe I started this on my Birthday and ended around Taehyung's.

I didn't know it would get this longer but I didn't want to rush anything up and wanted all the fun to be included.

Omg, I'm very emotional.

Hope you guys enjoyed the book!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Let's meet in Author's note. I don't wanna leave you guys this quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 9.2K 29
[Completed] Taehyung moves to a new neighborhood along with his best friend Jimin. A new life starts with new friends and handsome neighbors. "Why he...
146K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
130K 7K 39
Kim Seokjin is living in hell with his abusive husband. He wants to escape and is willing to do anything to restart his life somewhere else. Jeon Jun...
9.5K 326 19
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:* what happens when taehyung moves to a new neighbourhood and his neighbour happens to be jeon jungkook.. they're rooms next to each ot...