โ—‡๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ ๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซโ—‡ (Blac...

By Z_Zakii

(Y/n) doesn't remember her past except for her name, and she was lucky enough to have been found and brought... More

(A/N)
โ—‡๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐…๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐€๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐จ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐žโ—‡
(Y/n)'s Magic
โ—‡๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญโ—‡
โ—‡๐„๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐š๐ฆโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐จ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐Œ๐š๐ง ๐’๐ž๐ฒ๐ก๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐Ž๐ฅ๐ ๐–๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ž๐จ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฒโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ-๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐‡๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐Ž๐Ÿ๐Ÿ!โ—‡
โ—‡๐–๐ก๐จ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ?โ—‡
โ—‡๐†๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐโ—‡
โ—‡๐€ ๐๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐‘๐ž๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง?โ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐‚๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐งโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ซ๐ž๐šโ—‡
โ—‡๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐–๐ข๐ณ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅโ—‡
โ—‡๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐š๐œ๐คโ—‡
Love Interests??
โ—‡๐๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐งโ—‡
(Y/n)'s Magic
โ—‡๐‹๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ—‡
โ—‡๐Œ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ฅ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐โ—‡
โ—‡๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐ข๐ฑ๐ž๐ซโ—‡
โ—‡๐€๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐žโ—‡
โ—‡๐…๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ค๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐ง๐จ๐ฐโ—‡
โ—‡๐‹๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐“๐ซ๐ข๐จโ—‡
โ—‡๐‘๐ž๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌโ—‡
โ—‡๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ โ—‡
โ—‡๐๐ž๐š๐œ๐กโ—‡
โ—‡๐”๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ž๐šโ—‡

โ—‡๐‹๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซโ—‡

3.9K 212 33
By Z_Zakii

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

(Y/n) POV

"BIG SIS!!!!"

My eyes shot open, startled by the scream of a familiar little voice as my vision blurred. "Marie...?"

I tilted my head up to see little blurry figures of children and two unfamiliar people in wherever we were.

I squinted my eyes as my eye vision got clearer little by little. I saw the little girl, Marie, being held back by the arms by one of the two people I don't know of and had tears running down her cheeks as she looked at me.

I frowned and tried to reach out for her, but I couldn't move my hand. I looked down at my body seeing my limbs were strapped to a chair, restraining me from moving.

My eyes widened and my mind was confused and shocked by suddenly waking up to this kind of situation.

"W-what?" I heard laughing near me and I looked to see a guy with round glasses, an evil grin plastered on his face.

"So much magic you have... too bad you weren't able to use it to protect yourself." He laughed again. "Boss will surely be proud!" He exclaimed before pulling some kind of lever that-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" Pain shot through my entire body as I screamed, unable to bear it. It felt like I was being electrocuted and being drained alot of my energy in the most painful way possible at the same time.

"Good, good. More, more!! I'm going to squeeze every last drop of magic out of you brats!" He yelled and motioned for the other to bring Marie to him as I kept being drained and struggling in the seat I was strapped in.

"Take our next prize! We'll drain them of their magic together!" He let out a sinister laugh and they prepared another chair for her.

"N-no! S-stop! This isn't what friends do! P-please, stop it! You're hurting us!" Marie cried while the white haired guy gave her a sorry gaze. "You can't defy Baro."

"Just give it up. I'm gonna make a fortune off of your magic." "Don't... you dare... touch them..!" I weakly muttered, already tired of screaming and the man laughed at my useless effort.

My vision began to get blurry again, and I could no longer feel my limbs. I felt exhausted and powerless, just by lifting a finger took alot of energy already.

All I could hear was the ringing in my ears and muffled screams of familiar voices and the two men.

I got tired of keeping my chin up so I let my head hang low, my mind getting hazy and my numb body still being drained of its power.

3rd person POV

"MARIE!"

Gauche screamed, taking the two men by surprise. "Brother!" "Thank goodness! You're sa-" he cut himself off when he noticed the scratches on her sister's cheek.

"What did you do to Marie, you bastards?!" He used his mirror to shoot out beams that managed to graze Neige's shoulder.

"I-it's an enemy, Baro! He has a Magic Knight robe on!"

"Damn it! How'd they find us so quickly?" Baro gritted his teeth. "Do something! Use your magic, Neige!"

"R-right." Neige used his grimoire and sent out attacks on Gauche who dodged and also used his magic to destroy the snowmen he created.

The two were so busy and focused on the sister complex guy that they didn't notice Marie getting away from them and pulling the lever down, stopping it from draining (Y/n) any further of her magic.

"B-big sis...!" Tears rolled down her cheeks as she removed the straps that was restraining the female to the chair and hugged her, but (Y/n) stayed silent and didn't move an inch, emitting some smoke from her skin like she was just fried.

"Big sis, please wake-" before she could finish her sentence, her wrist was harshly grabbed by Baro, making her yelp.

"Move an inch, and see what happens to her!" He yelled, pointing at Gauche who had a dark expression on his face. "You bastard!"

"What's with that look?" Baro taunted, now holding Marie in a chokehold.
"If I get annoyed and put a little too much strength into my grip?"

More snowmen surrounded Gauche as Baro turned to look at his brother. "Neige? Beat him to a pulp-" a scream was heard, and it was Asta. Behind him, is the old sister, sitting on her broom.

He used his sword to slash at the snowmen and Marie fought back and was finally free from the man's grasp, running towards them.

"Marie!" Gauche had a nosebleed as he opened his arms to welcome her into an embrace. "Everything's okay now!" He reassured, but oop- she ran towards Asta instead.

This made Gauche mad, and the two kept yelling at eachother again. "Brother, stop please!" The two looked at the little girl who had tear stained cheeks. "The others need help.. and (Y/n)-chan too!"

The two stopped and looked around for the said female, their eyes stopping at a figure who sat on a chair, her head hung low and her hair disheveled.

"(Y/n)!" Asta immediately ran towards her, worry and guilt obvious on his features seeing how much pain she must've been through and how he can't help ease it.

He gently took her in his arms, his eyebrows deeply furrowed and clenched jaw as he carried her to the old nun to heal.

"They had their magic sucked out of them." The old nun muttered as she tried her best to heal as many as she could at the same time with her magic.

"If left like this, they may never be able to use magic again, and it may take time for them to recover."

"That man was saying how it'd be worth a lot of money." Marie added and Asta's grip on his sword tightened, shadows casting over his eyes as he turned to the two men, enraged.

"How could you do something so cruel?!" This made Baro back up, a bead of sweat visible on his face. He then used his glasses and magic to see how much magic Asta had to know how strong he was, but it he couldn't see any, making him burst out laughing.

"What the heck? He doesn't have any magic at all! Unbelievable! I've never seen trash like you! Now that I take a closer look, you're just some peon that doesn't even have a Magic Knight's robe!"

"Neige, you take care of that sister complex freak." "Huh?" "I guess I'll just have to take care of this peon myself." He underestimated him but Asta charged at him and hit him with his sword, resulting him in crashing into the cave's wall.

"I won't... forgive you!"

(Ok, there's alot much fighting in this so I'm going to make it short or summarize it. ಥ_ಥ)

Gauche fought Neige and later on helped Asta fight with Sally and Baro who was injected and turned into a mud like monster.

The two made sure that none of those who they were protecting were hurt as they fought.

The old nun focused on healing the children along with (Y/n) who's head lay unconscious on her lap.

Most of the children were healed and all of them were already awake from Neige's spell, making the process of taking them out of the cave faster.

When Sally and Baro were defeated, Neige knelt infront of his brother's clothes that were the only ones left of his brother.

He couldn't forgive Sally for turning his brother into a monster, but he couldn't forgive himself most of all for following orders from the person who told them to kidnap and take children's magic.

He was going to pay for both of his and his brother's crimes to take responsibility, which brought a smile to Asta's face and even wanted to be buddies afterwards.

This made Neige smile, liking the thought of having a new friend or buddy as Asta gave him a closed eye grin.

"Thank-"

'THUD'

Neige stumbled forward, a huge arrow stabbed in his back as he dropped to the ground with a soft 'Thud', catching the attention of Asta and making him turn around to see him unconscious.

A bright light shone inside the cave, one similar to that of the sun's ray.

"That light..."

Asta muttered as he stared up and Gauche did the same, feeling the immense magic coming from the source of the light.

Before he even knew it, he was hit by two arrows on the leg and torso that were the same as those that struck Neige and also dropped to the ground, the arrows disappearing into dust later on.

"Gauche!"

The old nun gently placed (Y/n) on the ground, unconscious and still drained as she ran towards Asta, knowing he was targeted next and shielding him, being hit by the arrows instead.

"Old hag!"

"Granny!"

Asta knelt beside the old nun, a bead of sweat visible on the side of his face as the person who attacked spoke with a calm voice, his braids lightly swaying behind him.

"They hurt my comrades. They got what they deserved."

Asta looked up and knew he was the one from the enemy's hideout, also seeing another familiar face with lines that belonged to none other than Valtos.

"I am the leader of the Eye of the Midnight Sun. Licht."

He introduced himself as Asta stared at him in shock, noticing the leader's grimoire that had a four leaf clover.

Just like Yuno's and (Y/n)'s.

◇━━━━━━━━━◆━━━━━━━━━◇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428 28 6
Astara, usually going by Asta, didn't grow up with much. Very little even by peasant standards. But, so did Yuno; they did grow up together after all...
149K 4.7K 68
"We were devoured with hate and despair, oblivious to the fact that there is still light in the midst of misery." -(Y/n) She was discovered by a man...
8K 98 21
You were the strongest wizard in fairy tail but you died when you sacrificed your life for Natsu's but when you died you were reborn into the Black c...
51.1K 805 41
Asta is a kid who was born without magic in the world that magic is everything... He went through hard times and finally in the age of 15, the five...