❝ ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ❞

By Nyxzie_i

ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs Heads up! It's written so bad so not recommended to be read. This book serves as m... More

(A/F)- Dream I (Claude)
(A/F)- Dream II
(S)- Heat (Claude)
(F)- Touch (Felix)
(S)- Longing (Felix)
(F)- Care (Felix)
(S)- Hidden(Lucas)
(A)- Fool (Lucas)(kinda?)
(F)- Ice Cream Date(Lucas)
(S)- Somnophilia (Ijekiel)
(F)- Introduction (Ijekiel)
(F)- Cute (Athy)
(A/F)-Misunderstood (Lucas)
(S)-Filthy (Anastacius)
(F)- Companion (Claude)
Scenario 1
Father's Day
Smut Fest-(FOURSOME)
Valentines Special

New Year's Special

1.8K 63 3
By Nyxzie_i

"(Y/N)! Wake up!"

You bit back a shout as you heard the sweet voice of your dearest sister and instead, groaned and complained.

"It's too early.. "

Not only was it too early for you, she was also excited to see Claude, our dad. Not to misunderstand, I was also excited to see him, however, sleep is more important.

When you almost dozed off back to sleep, Athanasia just had to pinch your cheeks, quite hard might I add.

"HEY! Ow..!"

You internally cried and covered your cheeks, puffing while Athy had a look of triumph.

"You look like a chipmunk."

You flinched in surprise as Lucas appeared out of nowhere.

"Would you stop surprising me!?"

Both you and Athanasia screamed in unison before you both looked at each other before bursting out in laughter.

Lucas on the other hand, stared wide eyed before chuckling himself.

"Twins really do act alike, huh."

"Ya yah, now get out, let us girls be in peace." You ushered the boy out as he waved goodbye.

Athanasia appeared beside you and held out her hand, you met with her in a high five, both grinning.

Now, maids found themselves inside the room to get us dressed.

You stared at yourself in the full length mirror, observing the blonde hair you got from your father, with those light pink crystal eyes, no one could explain why your eyes weren't blue and yet, held the crystal look of the royal. They considered you a special case.

You never considered yourself an outcast though, both you and Athy were the same in your eyes'.

After being dolled up by Lily and the other maids, you two went off to meet your father.

As the door opened to the throne room, Felix, the other maids and surprisingly Claude, were smiling fondly as Athy ran and basically dragged you excitedly to your father.

"Daddy! Good Morning!"

"Good Morning Dad."

Both Athy and you greeted as Claude both welcomed you with open arms. Now that you two were now teens, Claude was internally frowning at how he couldn't place the both of you in his laps. But a hug and cheek kiss could make it up for it.

He nodded in response to the greetings before leading you all in the living room, both you and Athy on each side, side hugging.

When the food came, delicious scents wafted through your nose making you realize you were hungrier than you thought.

Digging in immediately, you failed to notice the smiles the two had as you excitedly devoured the dish in front of you.

After a few gulps of the food. You suddenly remembered your purpose.

"Right, Dad, you'd do our request riiiighhttt?"

You grinned sheepishly. Athy nodding furiously.

"Hn, Felix, prepare for what the twins want."

"Certainly, Your Majesty!"

And so, the time passed with no bad interruptions.

Felix and the others began preparing for the request; that being a garden New Year's Party. The twins had requested for all nobles, or atleast nobles close to Obelia Empire.

Invitations were already given days ago, (Y/N) and Athanasia had expected the acceptance of the party, considering the oldest, being (Y/N), rarely makes such a request.

Commands and instructions left the oldest sibling's lips as she instructed on how the party's look would be.

Athy stared in awe at the commanding tone and how her older twin looked like a leader commanding soldiers for a battle.

"Is it just me or does she look like she's commanding for a battle?"

Athy snapped her head to the source of the voice, only to see Lucas who also had a surprised and amazed look.

It was like he read her mind.

"I don't know myself, but she does look like it.. "

"She looks like she was born to be a leader or so..

But she even refused to be the next successor of Obelia to be a knight."

"No doubt she'd be the commander in no time."

Lucas smirked, pride filling him as he looked at his 'self called' apprentice.

"I can't disagree with that. Anyways, no time to waste! We still have to finish the preparation!"

And the time of preparation passed without a hitch.

By the time the sun was about to set, carriages had filed themselves into the palace.

Numerous nobles lined up in the garden.

(Y/N) and Athy had busied themselves greeting their incoming guests. Lucas nowhere in sight; mentioning about not bothering with this all.

After a while, (Y/N) had gone up in a semi-stage they had placed. One clink of the glass she was holding with a spoon, everyone quitted down and listened to her.

"Greetings to all, I, (Y/N) de Alger Obelia, personally thank you all for coming today to celebrate New Year's Eve with us. Despite your busy schedule, you have decided to spare some time to be here. All I want to say, is have fun as you want. However, fights are not tolerated and I will personally seek those who disobey it. Thank you and enjoy."

As you left after a bow, the crowd erupted in claps and cheers.

Pride filled Athy, Felix and especially Claude as awe and amazement struck the others at her flawless speech that did not even waver, even adding a warning at the end.

When the oldest twin descended and grouped with his younger sibling, People gathered around them and asked questions, the two answered politely and excused themselves from the crowd.

"You.. That was amazing! Your morning life really contrasts when you're serious!"

Athy complimented with eyes filled with excitement.

"You're embarrassing me.. "

You covered your face as it reddened, Athanasia chuckling at the cute reaction.

"Princess (Y/N), Princess Athanasia." A soft gentle masculine voice spoke from behind followed by a cute and soft feminine 'Hello'.

"Ijekiel, Jenette. A pleasure to see you both here."

Your demeanor swiftly changed to a mature one, shocking the blonde beside you.

'Is she bipolar or something?'

"Hi!"

Athanasia quickly covered it with the greeting and her infamous smile.

The four of you talked about random things, then Ijekiel mentioned a gift for you.

"For me?"

You asked in surprise, you had also failed to notice the two remaining girls missing already.

The white haired boy nodded with his angelic smile making you internally fangirl at his cuteness.

You pulled the strings of the small box he had given you, only to see a white long cloth decorated with gold laces at each side and jewels on the ends.

"It's a headband, which could also be a tie. I would have been sure you would have a lot of necklaces, earrings and so on, you might even have this already, of course I do hope not."

Despite how discouraged he sounded, his smile never left his face.

"I— this is.. I didn't prepare anything for you.. But thank you.. I can feel how sincere and thoughtful you were when picking this." You grinned at him before pecking his cheek making him surprised and tied the cloth as a headband on your head.

"I'll pay you back for this someday."

You voiced out, sureness and determination oozing off you.

"In that case, would you—"

You didn't get to hear what he was about to say when your scenery suddenly changed. You were in another garden, one not filled with people, you concluded it was in the other palace. But who..?

"Oh? How'd you get here Princess?"

The voice you've always heard in your everyday life sounded from above you. In Front of you was a tree, quite big at that. When you looked up, you saw how casually Lucas was laying on a sturdy branch, eyebrow raised. However, there wasn't an ounce of surprise left it, as if it was practiced until mastered already, but you ignored it.

"Wouldn't you know.. "

"Must be your magic malfunctioning."

He said, leaving nothing to discuss about it.

"I supposed.. "

"Anyways, here."

He suddenly threw a box, similar to what Ijekiel had given you.

When you opened it, it was a black band with 2 different sized pockets.

"Is this a leg band?" You gasped out in surprise, excitement filling you. You had failed to notice how a sour look took over him when he stared at the headband you wore. It disappeared as soon as it appeared.

"Mhm, one for a dagger and a short sword. Preferably for emergencies. Better safe than sorry right?"

He smirked lazily as you nodded furiously.

"Thank you! I really liked this!"

'One for me, Alpheus'

"No problem." He was already in front of you as he said that.

The band disappeared from your hand and you felt the band on your right leg.

You accidentally squealed in excitement and not thinking, kissed his cheek.

"How cute.." Lucas mumbled as he grasped your free hand, tracing circles with his thumb. As he was about to kiss the back of your hand, you were snatched away. Again.

By a calm looking Claude, however, you could sense that one wrong move would make him feral.

He carried you bridal style and left the raven haired boy who was internally fuming.

You blinked in surprise at how fast the happenings were.

"Dad..?"

"Throw both away, I'm giving you anything you want, much better than those."

Your expression ranged to confusion, surprise and basically 'What' mode.

"Sissy!" Athanasia smiled ear to ear, as if she had achieved something great.

'No way am I letting them have my sister.'

Athy internally thought while her eyebrow internally twitched in irritation. But outside, she was an angel as she can be.

"Uhh.."

You were left speechless.

You had also failed to notice as it had been already a few hours and guests were starting to leave, bit by bit.

"Leave those brats."

Claude answered in an irritated tone. He had a whole wide competition for his daughters now.

"Dad, you know I have to see them off. They were my guests.. Please?"

You pouted with pleading eyes you knew he couldn't resist.

"Fine. Athanasia, accompany her."

She immediately answered.

"On it!"

As you sent off guests one by one, you thanked them all as they had commented on having fun also.

Tiredness crept into your body as you saw the last bit of guest. Maids were already cleaning the messes.

"Had fun?" You asked Athy who was eating sweets once again.

She furiously nodded with a thumbs up, unable to talk from her sweet filled mouth.

"Let's see Dad then."

You two managed to find Claude on his couch in his room after you thanked the maid for doing all the work once again.

"Family time!" Athy cheered, mouth free from sweets now.

Claude nodded in agreement making you chuckle.

As you two went near him, he embraced the both of you, filled with emotion.

"You two grew up so fast.."

He mumbled but both were able to hear it loud and clear.

"We're not leaving so soon Dad." Athy nodded in agreement as he tightened his embrace.

"Hn. Make sure to keep your word."

Suddenly, sounds ticked off from outside the night sky. It is filled with a variety of shades and colors, lighting up the dimmed sky.

"Fireworks.."

You smiled happily, so did Athanasia.

"Happy New Years my dearest daughters."

His lips touched both your foreheads, filled with fondness.

"Happy New Years Dad/Daddy."

———
Merry (Late) Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone! 🎆🎇
Have a great holidays!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 7.6K 58
Hetalia x Male Reader Oneshots! This is my first book and I am so happy for the many reads! I do take requests, just comment or leave me a direct me...
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...
89K 1K 56
guys if i make miguel frickin biblically accurate he would throw us across a football field. this is fanfiction for a reason😭😭 Anyways I heard cele...
3K 151 28
[I didn't made the picture] Hello dear readers, This is going to be an ShadowxReader book🖤❤️🖤. At almost every new chapter, a new story you're gonn...