His Slut Of The Week || Watty...

By InvisbleShadows

I smiled at him but tears were starting to blur my vision together. "I hate you." His smile faltered and he l... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Man-Whore Hands
Act Innocent
Mistake
Pretend
I Will Behave
Wake Up, Beautiful
Pillow Cases
You Are Always
Affection
Already Forgotten
I Wouldn't Let You
My Business
Thinking About You
Steal My Date Away
Love Is Not A Choice
I Love Blue Eyes
I Couldn't Wait
Childhood Fears
Wake The Moon
She's Adorable
Need To Be Careful
Change It
Lots Of Kissing
Rumors Are True
Into Flames
Can't Have Everything
Dark Matter
Take A Break
Wake Up
Falling Rocks
Shade Of Gold
Sad Smile
Unimaginable
Lips Of A Sinner
Different Perspectives
Confident
Nightmares
Memories
Playlist + Things
Another Update ❤️
New Story Alert!

I want to hear from you...

3K 27 2
By InvisbleShadows

Hello again,

I got some good feedback on the last update I posted and I am here to say that I'm not going anywhere. Wattpad is where I started and it's where I'll stay.

Now... I've been thinking. I want to leave this story as it is. It shows me how much I've grown in my writing and it a weird way, the immaturity of the writing in this novel makes me proud.

I saw a comment on a chapter the other day with what they thought was going to happen (Blake is cheating on Riley with Kimberly). I loved the idea of this, but it would change the basis of the story dramatically. Is this something you'd be interested in?

Secondly, what are some other twists or plots you wished to see? I love taking these prompts and brining them to life and I would love to create a whole new story for Riley out of ideas from the fan base that loves her the most.

If you'd comment or even private message me these ideas, I would love to hear them. I would also give you credit in the chapter it happens in, so it would be good promotion for your personal page as well.

Love you all! Stay safe this New Years 🎆 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 920 33
How does one act when everyone thinks of him/her as nothing but a bitch? Well that's the case in Aaliyah Bryant's life. Aaliyah has her guards up eve...
2.4K 84 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
26.3K 832 28
"Please, Princess, by the end of the semester, you'll be begging for me," I had never been too good with the opposite sex, and I mean I've had boyfri...
1.1K 128 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...