Our Fairytale » Third Book in...

By TheMeganHowell

The third story in a very cringy trilogy. This one is probably the least cringe worthy. [Trigger Warning: St... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
¿Author?
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Our Fairy Tale

4K 100 11
By TheMeganHowell

Hello and welcome to the third book in the Save Me From Myself series. First of all, this story may contain lots of violence. As you all should already know, this story will mention self-harm, depression, and suicide. I don't know how you got this far into the series if that triggers you, but I will still put the warning. Please don't read if mentions of self-harm, depression, or suicide trigger you.

The first chapter will be up soon!

xx Megan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 7.8K 36
Super duper cliche phanfiction about Dan and Phil in high school with lots and lots of angst, a considerable amount of fluff and a pinch of smut. Ho...
3.1K 176 46
You entered my life and suddenly out of nowhere you meant the world to me. I chose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause. Wi...
Oh, Phil By .....

Fanfiction

39.7K 1.6K 24
Dan and Phil reveal their true feelings for each other but will their romance last? Follow Dan and Phil in this story full of unfortunate events and...
7.8K 189 20
Dan is highly depressed and falls for Phil, his best friend who tries to help him out of his self destructive path. Trigger warning -mention of self...