My companion | میرےہمدم

By 7Hazel

#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed... More

Authors note
Characters Sketch
Reflection|عکس
Dissociation | بچھڑنا
Sparkle | رونق
Priceless | انمول
Meeting | ملاقات
Restlessness | اضطراب
Stars | انجم
I do | قبول ہے
Indifference | تغافل
Strangers | اغیار
Coincidence | اتفاق
Gem | گوہر
Effort | کاوش
Full Moon | ماہ کامل
Longing | حسرت
Worry | تفکر
Blow | ضرب
Darkness | تیرگی
Begining | ابتداء
Sincerity | اخلاص
Responsibilty | ذمہ داري
Pain | درد
Mark | نقش
Trust | اعتماد
Colors | رنگ
Author's note
Family | خاندان
Moment | لمحہ
Care | خیال
Delighted | شاد
Selfless | بےلوث
Protector | پاسباں
Birthday | سالگراہ
Birthday-II | سالگراہ
Birthday-III | سالگراہ
Gradually | رفتہ رفتہ
Closeness | قربت
Related | وابستہ
Affect | اثر
Eid | عید
Embrace | آغوش
Face to face | مقابل
Dewy | شبنمی
Not an update
Unique | نایاب
Drop | قطرہ
Lost in wonder | محوحیرت
Sacred | مقدس
Knock | دستک
Separation | جدائی
Evening | سانجھ
Awaiting | منتظر
Unexpected | غیر متوقع
Twilight | شفق
Confront | روبرو
Misunderstanding |غَلَط فہمی
Helplessness | بے بسی
Unease | خلش
Complete | مکمل
Author's note
Epilogue-1
Epilogue-2

Determination | عزم

18.8K 1K 92
By 7Hazel

جودرد میں نے پاۓان کا درد میں ہی جانوں                                                                                                                                  تو مجھ میں الجھ کر خود کو برباد نہ کر

JO DARD MEIN NAY PAYE UN KA DARD MEIN HI JANU

TU MUJH MEIN ULJH KAR KHUD KO BARBAD NA KAR.

DURRANI HOUSE:

Zohaib parked his car in the garage. He took Zahra in his hands and entered the house followed by Faryal. She could hear the unfamiliar voices getting louder as they approached the lounge.

Faryal saw two figures, but couldn't see their faces as they were facing their backs to her. Whereas Zohaib went forward, greeted them lovingly, and handed Zahra to them. The scenario in front of her was confusing her even more.

"Faryal beta why are you standing there? come here meet Ayza's parents", Mom said. Her eyes shot open after hearing what Mom said. She could feel everyone's eyes on herself. A cold sweat broke out on her forehead and she gulped.

FLASHBACK:

"Assalam-u-Aliku..m", Zohaib said with a slightly broken heavy voice.

"Walim Assalam Zohaib beta, How are you and Zahra? ".

"We are good aunty", He replied.

"Sorry we couldn't attend your wedding", She said sadly.

"It's okay aunty, you don't need to feel sorry",

"Actually we came back from New Zealand a few days ago, We wanted to meet Zahra and you so that's why we are coming to Durrani house in the afternoon. In this way, we could also meet your wife and give both of you our blessings".

Zohaib wanted to tell her that his wife is only Ayza but instead, he said with a lump formed in his throat, "Yeah sure aunty, it's your house you can come anytime".

"Allah hafiz", She said.

"Allah hafiz aunty".

Zohaib finished his lunch and somehow fed Zahra as well and after some time left the hospital.

He entered his house and searched for Faryal but she was nowhere. He knocked on the door of her room but got no answer.

"Zain where is she?", Zohaib asked Zain as he barged into his room.

"Haye Allah Bhai dil nikal diya mera apne, aese achank kon dosray k room mein ghustha hai" (Oh God, you have scarred me. Who barges in someone's room like that?", Zain said while keeping his hand on his heart.

"Where is she?", Zohaib asked again to ignore his dramatic situation.

"Who?", Zain asked.

"Faryal", Zohaib replied. 

"She went to her home for a night", Zain replied.

Zohaib hurriedly left his room. Zain looked at the closed door of his room in bewilderment.

"Moujza ho gya hai aj tou (A miricle has happened today), not only he came home early but is also asking about Faryal bhabhi Wah", He shrugged and continued playing his video game again.

Zohaib informed his parents as well and went to pick Faryal from her home.

Flash back ends.

"Ayza's parents?Lo gi Fary aj tou gyi tum (Fary you are gone today). They are definitely going to hate me just like Zohaib" she thought and looked towards Huzaifa, knowing her anxious state he was trying to tell her to relax, through his eyes.

She wiped off the sweat from her forehead and came forward. There were an elegant woman and man sitting in front of her.

"Assalam u Alaikum", She said hesitantly, mentally cursing Zohaib for leaving her in this situation without any prior notice. He could have informed me on the way she thought.

"Walikum Assalam!" the woman said, she stood up from her place and hugged Faryal carefully as she was holding Zahra.

"So you are Zohaib's wife", she said with glassy eyes and shifted her glance towards Zohaib who was standing there with a straight face.

"Stay happy", the man said, keeping his hand on Faryal's head.

Faryal took a deep breath to relax her throbbing heart. They don't hate you Faryal she told herself several times.

"Come sit with us Faryal", Aunty said, patting the empty space on the sofa beside her.

"Sorry we couldn't attend your wedding, we were out of the country at that time," Aunty said looking at Faryal.

"It's okay aunty, you are here at the moment that's what matters the most.", Faryal replied with an assuring smile sensing the hurt in aunty's tone.

Aunty looked at Zahra carefully, and said with admiration " Bhabhi don't you think Zahra  is the carbon copy of Ayza, except her eyes, these are from Zohaib."

"Ji Bhabhi you are right, I still remember baby Ayza.  We don't even notice how quickly the time passes", Mom replied.

(They are not blood-related bhabhi's of each other, it's just a typical household term used in Pakistan).

"But her habits are almost like Zohaib, naughty and lively like her father." Mom said.

"Naughty and lively Zohaib, seriously? Uh unbelievable.", Faryal thought.

Dad and uncle were talking to each other, Zohaib was also involved in the conversation that was a miraculous thing. Faryal excused herself and went to the kitchen to help Nadia baji (house help).

*****

"Uncle your tea", Faryal said with a smile and handed a cup of tea to uncle.

"Our daughter makes amazing tea, I must tell you", Dad said in admiration.

"That's one out of the two things I can make, so it must be perfect", Faryal chuckled, making everyone laugh.

Everyone was having their tea except Zohaib. Faryal poured tea for herself and for him as well, turned her face towards him, and asked " Sugar?"

"One", he replied. 

She nodded and handed him the cup. By taking advantage of the guests, she took Zahra from him. Because she knew he couldn't deny her in front of them, and sat beside aunty with a smug look.

She was playing with Zahra when aunty said looking at them, "I'm so happy for Zahra, at least she is in good hands."

"Bhabhi please stay in Pakistan, you are Zahra's grandmother as well. You should see her growing up." Mom said to aunty.

"We are trying but bhabhi what should we do. No matter how much we try the grieve does not allow us to live a normal life. Everything and everyone reminds us what we have lost", Aunty said, the pain in her voice was evident.

Faryal felt a pang of hurt for them. She took aunty's hands and kissed them lovingly.

"I know your loss is irreplaceable, but please aunty for the sake of Zahra both of you need to be strong. Your mini Ayza is here, she needs you", Faryal said with utmost respect and sincerity.

Aunty nodded her head with tears-filled eyes and a tight-lipped smile.

"My elder daughter who is now our only child lives in New Zealand with her husband and two kids. After Ayza's sudden demise we left the country because everything around us refreshes the pain. It feels like she will come and hug me out of nowhere", Aunty said to Faryal with a cracked and low voice.

"Please beta take care of Zohaib and Zahra, I request you." She added.

"No aunty please don't say that. You can order me not request. I'll take care of them don't worry". Faryal replied looking at Zahra while still holding aunty's one hand.

After some time Uncle and aunty got up to take a leave. Despite a lot of the insistence by the Durranis, they didn't stay for dinner.

"Next time In'Sha'Allah", Uncle said to Dad. Everyone was standing outside the house to see off the guests. 

Aunty hugged Faryal and then Zohaib. She took Zohaibs hand and placed Faryal's hand in his, startling both of them.

"I just want to see both of you happy and prosperous together, for the sake of my Zahra. May Almighty keeps you happy and safe together" Aunty said in a voice choked with emotions.

*****

Faryal checked her mobile screen which showed several missed bells from Meesha and Baba Jan. She facepalmed herself, "Oh Allah, I forgot to inform Meesha". She quickly dialed her number.

"Oh, madam! Did you get free now.?" Meesha said angrily.

"Meesh.."

"No don't tell me you didn't get time Faryal, If your husband can not live without you for even a single night you should have informed me", Meesha huffed.

"Liste-",

"I'm at the Khan villa". She added. Faryal kept quiet.

"Will you explain your actions Mrs. Zohaib Ahmed Durrani. Ya phir mn aese hi apna khoon jala rahi hun  (Or am I getting angry for nothing)," Meesha stated.

"Sorry Meeshu, please forgive me", Faryal said.

"You betrayed me it's your loss, I'm staying at the Khan Villa tonight, and guess what we are going out for the dinner. Aww and we would have to eat your favorite ice cream without you. Your bad, tch tch.", Meesha teased her. 

" Meeshaaa, you are so mean", Faryal whined to which Meesha chuckled. "give your phone to baba Jan I want to talk to him".

Faryal talked to her Baba Jan, assured him that everything is okay, and promised him that she will come soon to see him. 

She recalled Amma Jan's words and thought "Amma Jan is right, it's been almost a month since I got married but the situation is still the same, I'll try my best to make things work", She sighed.

---------------------------------

Assalam-u-Alikum /Namaste. I hope everyone is doing great.❤

How was today's update?

I really enjoyed your assumptions about Zohaib's mysterious actions in the last update, but hey I'm not that predictable *flips hair* lol. 

I hope this chapter comes up to your expectation.😅

P.S: HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELIES!❤

May this year bring love, peace, happiness, and healing to your life. Accept this update as a NYE gift from my side. God bless you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 15.5K 22
"Me Usmaan ke ilawa kisi bhi mard ke bistar pr sone ka soch bhi nahi sakti" "Naam Nahi Lo Uska!" "Usmaan" Zaakir Khan. A messiah to many, a man...
38K 2.3K 23
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
9.4K 531 29
Ranked no.3 #islam Ranked no. 7 #turkey Ranked no. 3 #islamiclovestories "You have two choices, you either divorce your wife and get your father's la...
61.4K 3.9K 39
Aakhi Love gorgeous things. Bookworm. Polite. Obsessed with romantic noble. Beautiful. Brown eyes. Loves colour red. Live in her fantasy. Happy. M...