WURAOLA

By TheOfficialAduke

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ Nineteen year olds should be living their lives like it... More

Introduction
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY [18+]
EIGHTY ONE

FIFTY ONE

6.2K 378 40
By TheOfficialAduke

I checked Vince's wound again and exhaled.
"Thank God" I mumbled, looking at Vince whose head was lying on my thighs.

We had been here for five days. Five miserable days. It was scary but it seemed like, everyday, I got used to the darkness. I got used to the concrete walls covered in blood and grime. The ugly smell of damp floor and fungi. The only source of light was a window too small for anyone of us to pass through.

I was scared. I missed Tino and Gianni. I hated sleeping on the hard ground. I wanted to cry. I actually cried for the first three days but I realized that Gianni and Tino weren't here and all that crying left me hungry.

The woman, Miranda, usually dropped off some stale bread for us and a bottle of water. It was all we ate everyday.

I had the fear of getting kwashiorkor.

Vin coughed and I ran my palm up and down his chest. His eyes slowly opened but like in the past few days, I knew he'd only stay awake for a few minutes before going to sleep.

Vince was shot. The blood was so much. It was a lot of red. The smell of blood was everywhere. The blood was even on my dress. I had to take the bullet out. I had to.

He would've died if I didn't. I didn't have anything to stitch it up with so, I just tore a piece of my dress -the inner part, seeing as that was the cleanest piece- and wet it a little before using it to cover up the hole.

Maybe it wasn't the best method. I asked Miranda for some first aid but she told me that I could go fuck myself.

It was healing slower than it should but he was getting better and that was all that mattered.

"Hey" I whispered, combing my fingers through his hair. His eyes slowly opened and he coughed, clearly asking for some water.

I reached for the water and when he tried to sit up, I forced him to lay on my thigh.

"Don't move" I mumbled and grabbed the bottle of water. I uncapped it and poured some of it into the cap, bringing it to his pale lips. It took a while but he drank half of the bottle.

"Mi dispiace, bambina" he grunted out in extreme pain and I shook my head, combing my fingers through his hair.

"It's not your fault. Want some bread?" His eyes stared into mine and he shook his head. I grabbed his bunched up suitjacket and placed it under his head before lying down next to him.

I shut my eyes and imagined myself in our bedroom, Tino staring at me from the couch and Gianni dancing around the room with me in his arms.

Tears welled in my eyes. I missed them so much. What was her plan? To keep me here forever?

"You think she's gonna let us go?" I wondered, opening my eyes to look up at Vin who was staring at the black ceiling.

"No. Not willingly anyways. The puttana had always thought herself to be smart but I'll make sure that you get out of here if it's the last thing I do. Thank you for saving my life" he turned to me with a smile and I grinned.

"We're both getting out of here alive. And that's what best friends do" I smiled and he stretched his arm out, silently asking me to rest my head on it. I hesitantly moved my head to his arm. I shut my eyes and I let myself fall into a fabricated dream. A pipe dream I was all too sure that I made up on my own but at least, it gave me hope.

Hope that they'd come for me.

I don't know if y'all caught it in the previous chapters but *drumroll* Vince is gay. He's not interested in Wura/women sexually and/or romantically. Are we clear?
Cause some of y'all are making very strange love triangles😂
Did I say three chapter update? Nah...it's a four chapter update!!! 💃🏽
Enjoy!
-Aduke🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 1.4K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
30.9K 1.6K 45
Beth Banks lives life to the fullest because life has taught her that best person to love is yourself because not everyone will and you have to prote...
4.4M 115K 78
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
32.9K 1.5K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...