š‘¬š’•š’†š’“š’š’‚š’ || š‘²š‘»š‘Æ š‘­š‘­

By _Erika_Kim_

"I no longer intend to continue to stay with you. Simply sign the divorce documents and disappear." As he spo... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 35 (2)
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 39 (2)
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 40 (2)
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 42 (2)
Chapter - 43
The Diary - 44
The Diary (2) - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Letter to You - 49
Letter to you (2) - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Epilogue - 60
Bye Author

Chapter - 28

14.7K 689 108
By _Erika_Kim_

~Two souls don't find each other by simple accidents......~

Your POV:

"WHAT??" I yelled at my boss as soon as I heard the news from his mouth.

Two days ago taehyung went back to Korea and I was leading my old life, with relief. But this morning my manager suddenly called me and told me to come to the office ASAP, we have gotta attend an urgent meeting.

At first, I didn't get what was this urgent meeting about and why all of a sudden that's also this early in the morning. I just got up from my bed and took a quick shower and wear whatever outfit I found and left the house without having breakfast.

○○○

Once I reached the office I met my manager in the hallway by chance. He was on his way to the meeting room, I asked him what happened and why did boss suddenly arranged this sudden meeting? What is all this about? My manager said he doesn't have any clue either.

He said boss PA called him this morning saying the boss wants to meet you and all the models ASAP. "At least he must have said something?" I asked. This is making me piss off. I'm hungry, jerk. I wish I could say this on his face but he's older than me.

"All I can say is this meeting is about the fashion show which was about to hold 2 weeks later." He said as he adjusted his hair. We were almost in there, in front of the meeting room. "Oh! The one that Korean guys organized?" He nods. I smile but he didn't see.

I'm sure it's about to get canceled. I'm going to give a party tonight. Yes!! How about I take everyone out to have dinner tonight!! It'll make my twins happy too, as they don't look much cheerful those days. I mean after taehyung left, they seem like waiting for his call or something. Geez, he's such a liar...hurting my kids too.

"Good morning everyone." My manager pushed the glass door and greets everyone first. I was behind him so I enter after him and greet everyone. Fifteen models and boss and a few more staff have already arrived.

"Lord! Yua and Watanabe I was waiting for you guys. Now come on and take a seat." I nod smiling cheekily and take a seat comfortably.

"Boss, what's wrong? Why did you suddenly call us for a meeting?" My manager said hastily. I couldn't stop smiling, because whatever the reason will be I have a good feeling about it. I'm so sure that the fashion organized by Taehyung's company will be canceled and I don't have to see him in the future.

"It's about the upcoming fashion show." Everyone was quiet. "As you guys already know that Mr. Kim Taehyung, the president of 'Kim Diamond Fashion' has signed a contract with us. And he also organized a fashion show which was about to be held after two weeks."

"Yes! What about it boss?" My manager asked. "Is it about to get canceled?" I asked impatiently with a smile. Everyone looks at me as I wait for the boss to respond. He sighs and says, "no!! Mr. Kim wants to hold the show at his country the next week asap."

My smile drops and I immediately stand up and yelled. "WHAT??" Everyone other than me was surprised and my manager got startled as I was sitting next to him.

"W-what? What happened?" My manager said nervously looking at me. "What happened? What happened you're asking me?" I said in disbelief looking at my manager and then I look straight at my boss.

"Boss, what happened? Why are you even agreeing? I don't want to--" I pause immediately and stare at them blankly. "Yua?" Boss called me.

"H-huh?" I managed to respond somehow. "Why are you yelling? What happened to you suddenly?" I was out of words. Everyone in the room was staring at me and was waiting for me to say something.

"I-i...I'm sorry I'm a bit sleepy. What were you saying?" I said as I brush my fingers through my hair and seat down. My boss nods his head and everyone slowly looks at him. My manager whispered if I was okay I said yes I'm totally fine.

The meeting begins again. "So I was saying that Mr. Kim Taehyung's grandmother suddenly got sick when he got back from Japan to Korea." My heart clenched hearing the news. Grandma is sick I thought, what could have happened to her I'm worried.

"So Mr. Kim couldn't cancel this show as he invested 20 million for this show so he decided to hold this show in his country and so he doesn't want it to happen after two weeks but the next week. So guys we are going tomorrow night I'll prepare everything on behalf of you. Anyone has anything to say?"

My manager cleared his throat and said, "can't we get at least two days boss. We still have a lot to prepare and about which hotel--" my boss cut his words and said, "MR. Kim said we don't have to worry about anything. Just prepare the dresses and papers and a few important pieces of stuff we will need and everything in Korea will be prepared by Mr. Kim. Now go and start packing your stuff." Everyone nods and starts to get out of the room.

I was still lost in my thoughts, worried about grandma. I was seating there looking down on my lap. Should I call him and ask? But I don't have his Korean number. How am I supposed to know about her health? Grandma has always been active and healthy. Oh lord!! Please help me.

"Yua?" I felt someone shaking my shoulder gently. I snap back and lookup. "O-oh Mr. Watanabe." He nods and said, "let's go. I'll drop you off on the way." I nod and grab my bag. "Yua?" Suddenly the boss called me. "Hmm?"

"If you don't mind can I ask you something?" He said while staring at me suspiciously. I nod hesitating. "Do you perhaps...do you and Mr. Kim know each other for a long time?" I blink twice and stare at him without making any noise.

"H-huh?" He didn't say anything. "Oh-oh aha hahaha....what are you talking about? Of course....of course, we don't know each other..." I laugh nervously and stand up. "Ah! Okay...I just feel like you guys--" "BOSS!!!" I yelled suddenly. My manager and boss both got startled by my sudden action. I look at them again and smile nervously. "Don't...don't you have works. I have to go and pack as well...so...so sayonara." And I rushed out of the room and walk as fast as can to get out of my office.

○○○

"Listen honey you guys have to stay obedient and listen to obachan and uncle Ken. Don't make mommy worry about you guys. I'll be back soon. Once the show is finished I won't waste a bit of time and fly back to you guys okay?" I said to my twins as they were seating on the edge of my bed and I was packing my bag.

"Mommy, are you going to see daddy?" TaeHee asked suddenly. I was walking towards my bathroom but immediately came to halt. "Are you going to get him back?" TaeHee adds more. "I miss daddy." TaeSoo says but she's sobbing.

I clenched my fist and said, "I'm going for a show honey." And saying that I step inside my bathroom and close the door as I lean on it and close my eyes.

"Onee-chan when will daddy come back? I miss him." I hear TaeSoo saying again while sobbing hard. I couldn't stop my tears as well.

What am I doing? Why am I doing this? They're just kids and need their father's love. Why am I being so cold? Argh!! My heart hurts seeing them like this. I'm such a bad mother. What should I do?

I wipe my tears and start to get the things I will be needing. As soon as I was out of the bathroom I saw no one in my room. I laugh wryly. "They don't even want to help their mother to get pack up."

Every time I'll be going on a trip my twins will come to me with the expression of so much excitement and help me get packed but this time they don't want to help me.

I started to put everything in my bag when suddenly my phone rings. I didn't bother to look as I guessed it might be my manager. I put the phone against my ear and respond.

"Moshi Moshi!! Mr. Watanabe, I'll call you-" but my words were cut by the voice from the other side of the phone. "Didn't even bother to look at the caller ID?" A deep voice laughs.

For a moment I couldn't process who it was but I immediately understood. No one had the same deep voice as him. "Taehyung..." I whispered his name and he Chuckles.

I immediately stand up and said, "how is grandma? What happened to her? Is she okay now? Where are you? Taehyung comes on speak." I bite my thumbnail and wait for him to speak.

He sighs and said, "grandma is fine. Much better than yesterday. Don't worry the doctors and everyone is here to take care of her. How's everything there?" He asks as I sigh in relief hearing the news.

"yeoboseyo?" He says again. "Everything is fine here. You could have canceled the show, you don't lack money." He laughed. "20 million isn't just a small amount of money babe. Anyways are you bringing my babies with You? Why don't you guys stay at our old mansion? I mean the mansion we used--"

"It's okay. I'm not bringing my babies with me neither I'm staying with you anywhere. Thank you but I'm hanging up now." With that without letting him say anything I hung up the call and started to do my packing.

I Don't know what it's called anymore, coincidence or destiny....what is it?

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿
Hiiii guys....how are you all doing?? Okay, the new chapter is up. So I'm curious...Does anyone have any questions or doubts regarding this story? Go ahead and ask me anything....I'll try to answer you.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to VOTEEEEEEEE and comment. Follow me for more updates and FanFic.

New book:

I'm actually re-writing this story. It was my first FanFic and I'm re-making it with a new plot and few changes. The first book name was "A Mafia Is In Love" now I'm re-creating this book. Those who have read the first book don't give spoilers. Add this to your reading list....I'll write it soon.

Thank you

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 11.6K 74
"...you hold all my secrets and you are the one thing that can destroy me if you choose to." -Kim Seokjin He spent his entire life doing what he was...
426K 12.4K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
3.4K 85 51
Party Planner?...Check...single?...Check... Ex boyfriend?...Check... son?... check. Everything on my own? Check check check a 1000 times. Where are...
72K 3.6K 75
āœ… COMPLETED āœ… A story of two souls that were blessed or doomed to be together. A story of love, betrayal, pain, sadness, anger, hate, lies and illusi...