A Dream Come True

Galing kay DesT0502

Kaycee has always been the quiet girl. She has had her share of heart break and disappointments. Now she is f... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

342 14 0
Galing kay DesT0502

Matthew

    We were talking about our families and where we were from, but I couldn't stop looking at her. She was so gorgeous and she had absolutely no idea. When she caught me looking at her I couldn't even come up with an excuse. So I just said, "You're really pretty." I'm sure she thought I was weird.

    We had a really good day at the beach. We went swimming and built sand castles. I went looking for shells to put on one the sand castles and found one that was still perfectly intact. Instead of putting it on the sand castle I gave it to her. At one point, I could have swore I saw her staring at me, but when I turned back around her gaze was on the water. Wishful thinking.

    When the sun started to set we started packing up our things and headed to the car. I really didn't want the day to be over, but we were both leaving tonight. She was heading back to Tennessee and I had to continue the tour. As we walked back to the car I reached over and started holding her hand.

    "Thank you for today. I had a lot of fun." She said, and this time she was looking straight at me.

    "I think I should be the one thanking you." I met her eye contact. I decided to go for it. I leaned in and kissed her. She actually kissed back. "Today was the most fun I've had in awhile."

    "Really?"

    I wasn't lying. "Yes, we've been working a lot lately." Every move any of us had made had been carefully calculated. Except for today. I drove Kaycee back to her hotel and kept holding her hand. I couldn't believe how much I liked the girl I had met a week ago.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

50.9K 2.3K 48
in which a girl writes (but never sends) letters to the girl she loves. TW: Self-harm/suicide *Please read at your own risk, I have made the rating f...
368K 8.9K 72
COMPLETED ---- Elena was never able to settle. Not only because she was constantly moving around the world, and couldn't take the pain of leaving fri...
405K 13.1K 53
Annalise sees the world as though she is looking at it from afar. As if it's just a meaningless painting in a museum that she is observing. Admiring...
226 61 28
Kacey is a quiet, hurt girl, who is also gay. Students at school are cruel and they don't spare her the ugly names and mental as well as physical abu...