A Dream Come True

By DesT0502

Kaycee has always been the quiet girl. She has had her share of heart break and disappointments. Now she is f... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 4

585 19 0
By DesT0502

Matthew

For some reason I was nervous about taking Kaycee her phone. I didn't know the girl, so I really had no reason to be. All I was doing was taking her her phone and then I would probably never see her again.

"Where are you going?" Drew asked from the kitchen.

"The girl who owns the phone called. I'm going to take it to her." I said, turning from the door.

"Oh wow. I didn't think she would. Are you going to be back for the meeting later?"

    "Yeah, I should be. I'm just going to take her the phone. I thought I might ask her if she wanted to go for coffee or something." I scratched the back of my head. I knew Drew would have something to say about me taking her to coffee. He always had something to say.

    "Coffee. Hmm." He said, sounding amused.

    See.

    "Hmm what?"

    "Oh. Nothing. Just don't go falling for this girl before you know anything about her. You always dive into everything you do head first. Just be careful."

    "Who said anything about falling for anyone? I am returning her phone and I was only thinking about asking her to go for coffee as an apology for trampling her last night." I explained.

    "I'm just saying. I've seen you go through this before and we can't be too careful. Especially with what we do." He said as he walked back to his room.

    "Why does he always have to be so cynical?" I said to myself. I tried to brush off what he'd said as I walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 650 33
Completed. When eighteen-year-old Kori met Darren Williams, she felt like the luckiest girl in the world to have his attention. Fast forward five yea...
1M 37.1K 51
He towered over me. His green eyes gazed at me and for a moment I was captivated by them. I cleared my throat. "I need your help to become a good gir...
236 49 19
A hopeless romantic. A Christian girl. A normal teen from a wealthy home. Ivory tries to juggle her social life, her family life, her personal life...
238K 9.5K 34
A teacher/student romance, but the story itself doesn't focus on that. Jessica is an emancipated 16 year old, left alone after losing both of her par...