love or lust | hisoka x reader

By izukusonlygf

After Silva Zoldyck had a secret affair with Y/N's mother, Zeno raised Y/N by himself. Keeping her away from... More

Starting x The x Journey
The x Jester
The x First x Phase
The x Second x Phase
Conversation x With x Him
Nen x Ability
Airship x Bonding x Time
Assassination x Skills
Secrets x Revealed
Jealous x Man
How x murderers x work
Confession x To x You
Passed x Out x Clown
The x Last x Phase
Sibling x Quarrel
Food x Rest x Stop
Rescuing x Killua
Meeting x The x Zoldycks
What x Family x Is x Like
Heavens x Arena
Gido x Vs x Y/N
His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes
Little x Simp
The x Love x I x Have x For x You
Protective x Little x Brothers
Match x Preparations
The x Former x Partner
Hisoka x and x Nuisances
Fighting x for x her x lover
Going x to x York x New
Anger x Drinking
The x Real x Truth
The x Phantom x Troupe
Helping x The x Troupe
Love x ?
A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul
A x New x Spider
The x Chain x User
A/N!!
The x Hostages
The x Sacrifice x For x Us
Suprise x Hotel x Visitor
Dinner x Date
Valentine x Day x Special
Free x Trial x For x Parenting
Greed x Island
Adventure x and x Allies
Trip x to x AiAi
Heart x To x Heart
Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink
A x Lustful x Night
Meteor x City
Doctor x Visit
Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events
Going x Back
The x Reunion
The x Spider's x Restaurant
Are x You x Sure x You x Want x To
2 x Lines
Grandpa x Father x Brother
All x About x Food
Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter
The x Old x Enemy
The x Hospital x Visits
What x The x Walk x Lead x To
Ace x and x Harlequin
A/N!
Beach x Day
Assassins x In x Training
The x Day x Where x You x Dress x Up
Irresponsible x Parents
Dealing x With x The x Twins
First x Day x Of x School
Ending x The x Journey
Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS
Thanksgiving | BONUS
Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

Do x You x Trust x Me

22.3K 547 1K
By izukusonlygf

Y/N POV

My hands were intertwined with Hisokas and as I read the sign we both looked over the big free fall. "Maybe they're lying and we both have to jump don't you think?" I asked, Hisoka kept looking down and without saying a work he raised up my hand and hovered it over the edge.

"Get a little fire ball and throw it." Hisoka commanded, If he really wanted to he could throw me off right now and walk away. He is much stronger than me but if we were fighting to kill I would most likely have the upper hand.

I did as he was told and we both the little fire ball get smaller and smaller until it wasn't in view. We turned our heads to look at the door and it was still closed.

"Do you trust me darling?~" Hisoka asked. I stayed quiet of course I didn't I knew him for like 4 days.

He pushed me off of the edge and I started free falling. 'W-why am I not scared... Why am I not yelling or mad? S-should I just keep falling...' My thoughts were swirling around my head, I was free falling for about 3 seconds and I started to close my eyes until I felt something pull on my leg.

I used Gyo and I saw this pink nen material around my leg and I stopped. I was hanging upside down my ass now being revealed to the void of darkness and my whole body being upside down. "H-HISOKA?" I yelled out hoping to get an answer from him.

I started to be pulled up until I felt a hand wrap around my ankle. "Those purple panties that you have on are really cute~" He smirked. "JUST P-PULL ME OVER OKAY!"

Hisoka threw me and I landed in his arms. "Hello darling~ The door's open I just had to wait until the door opened and then I would pull you back up~" Hisoka said monotonously. He started walking open to the now open door and we walked through a dark passage until we reached a door. He opened the door with one hand while still holding me in a bridal style.

"I wanna ask you some questions once we finish this..." I specified to him about his strength and why he was how he was. He nodded and flung open the door.

"NUMBER 406 Y/N ZOLDYCK IS THE 1ST PERSON TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE OF THE EXAM. NUMBER 44 HISOKA MOROW IS THE 2ND PERSON TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE OF THE EXAM." The speakers echoed through the empty room.

"C-can you put me down now Hisoka..." I muttered out. Hisoka started chuckling and I looked at him with a weird face. "What's so funny you idiot?" I asked him again and he stopped laughing. "You just have such a bratty attitude when you don't get want you want it's cute~" Hisoka kissed my cheek.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I turned my head. "It's rude to deny someone's affection my love~" Hisoka whispered in my ear. I started squirming trying to get off of Hisoka's arm but his grip around me was really strong. "Okay okay... just sit down please" I pleaded to him he grinned and sat down on the concrete.

"How are you so strong? Were you tortured as a child? Are you actually like a really fucking old guy and just used nen to make yourself look younger??" I started jabbering to Hisoka and on the last one a nerve mark appeared on his face. "Darling I don't go through multiple skin care routines just for you to say that I'm an old man..." He retorted back. I giggled a bit.

"Okay well how are you so strong, you carry definitely carry more than your body weight and you have this weird obsession with magician or jester shit." I fixed my legs so they could be around him so I could be straddling his waist. "Well when I was little my family was poor, my mother was a skilled person when it came to card tricks in general. She taught me many card tricks and how to play them..." Hisoka continued on telling me how he was accepted into the Moritonio Troupe circus group and how he learned nen while in there.

"So you became a hunter for Moritonio or for your own ambitions?" I asked, He waited a second and then responded. "A little bit of both... anyways enough about me what about you darling how was your life growing up~"

I was gonna start speaking until another examiner came in.

"NUMBER 301 GITARACKUR IS THE 3RD PERSON TO COMPLETE THE THIRD PHASE"

"Oh hey Gitarackur" I noticed something off about him, he walked towards me and Hisoka and I heard Hisoka start to chuckle and he pulled me into a hug. "Letting a little girl sit on your lap is very... immature."  Gitarackur cackled. "She has no problem with it and we were just talking about my past but now it's her turn, wanna join us~" Hisoka offered.

Gitarackur sat down and sat about 2 feet away from me and Hisoka. "If you want then please continue" He asked me. I nodded and started my story.

"Well growing up my grandpa was really hard on me but he was nice to me most of the time but on certain occasions when I did something wrong he blindfolded me and this other man came into the room and tortured me. Sometimes they starved me or injected poison into me, at this point I became immune to them. My grandpa always told the man to stop after some time but I never knew who the man was."

Gitarackur looked at me and I felt him reach out his hand to mine. "W-what are you doing?" I questioned him. "That... must've been hard for you." Gitarackur took away his hand and signaled for me to continue.

"Well yeah but that was only like 2 times every month or something but my grandpa did intense assassin training for me, I got my first job to kill someone when I was 5, I was really fast on my feet and really quiet so it was easy money for me unfortunately I never got that money because supposedly my father wanted to keep it in my account until I was 18. Now that I'm 18 after I'm done with this I wanna go find him and my siblings get my money and get my siblings out of the house and get to know them... Killua told me about my sister I think her name is Alluka, I'm gonna go get her with Killua once we pass the hunter exam."

"Don't forget that I'm also coming darling~" Hisoka budded in. "Letting a middle aged man dressed up as a clown come to someone's house with a girl who looks like a minor doesn't seem... right." Gitarackur commented. I let out a small laugh and Hisoka glared at me.

He took his hand and held my cheeks squeezing them, "Don't laugh now darling~ You liked it when we spent that one night together~"

I widened my eyes and look at Gitarackur and his eyes glared at Hisoka, I noticed some of his bloodlust and I gasped a bit. 'Why does his aura seem oddly familiar to Killua's and Grandpa Zeno's..." I looked back at Hisoka and his bloodlust came out a bit too.

"Uhh, h-hey look another examiner is coming!" I squeaked out although my cheeks were still being squished with Hisoka's hand.

"I'm not an examiner sweetheart but I'm here to kill that man that is right there!" The man pointed his blade to Hisoka, Hisoka and Gitarackur both looked at the man and Hisoka stood up carrying me.

"Who are you?~" Hisoka asked. The man gasped and started yelling. "IM THE EXAMINER FROM LAST YEAR THAT YOU TRIED TO KILL DAMNIT BUT NOW... now... I'm here to kill you so put that little girl down you pervert and fight me." The man insisted but Hisoka gripped onto me tighter.

"Still didn't catch your name, but okay I'll let her go~" Hisoka kissed my forehead and put me down. "The name's is Togari, you. Hisoka's little bitch go run along I don't like killing little girls." Togari snickered.

I started laughing and walked up to him, unzipping my top slightly so my cleavage would show. "Aw, I like that you don't wanna kill me~ But don't call me a little girl..." The man's eyes trailed down to my chest and his face heated up I took this chance to sharpen my nails and stick them in his neck.

The man looked at my eyes and his eyes slowly started turning grey until I felt his body loose control and slowly die.

"Darling when somebody is gonna fight you shouldn't interrupt~" Purred Hisoka, I turned around and giggled. "I didn't want this guy to stick around, why would you hold a grudge over someone for over a year? It's dumb."

I started walking back forgetting that my titties were literally gonna pop out of my shirt, I saw Hisoka's eyes trail down to my chest and a smiled formed on his face. "Idiot you're a pervert." I commented.

Gitarackur looked away as soon as he found out that my shirt was unzipped a bit. "See Hisoka, that's a gentleman!" I laughed a but they stayed silent.

"Darling, a brother doesn't want to see their sister's cleavage I believe it's called incest..." Hisoka explained.

"Yeah b- w-wait what? B-brother?" I zipped up my shirt and walked over to Gitarackur and held his shoulders. "ARE YOU MY BROTHER? ANSWER ME!" I started yelling.

Gitarackur kept looking to the floor and I kept shaking him...

i forgot to add in that togari guy whenever y/n and hisoka finished the last part so i added him in later anyways hope y'all have a good day'

- meli-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.4K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
3.4K 72 5
//MARKED COMPLETED BUT WILL PROB STILL UPDATE\\ Just some one-shots about the amazing Hunter x Hunter characters that I will use for inspiration when...
204K 7.9K 41
HUNTER X HUNTER FF BOOK I "A family of assassins is bound to be unusual. Guess that's the price they have to pay." Everyone knows of the notorious...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please Noteยก This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...