Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
9. D.T.B
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
❀️Book three❀️
Rain

10. Dark conversations

5.2K 272 234
By Writtenbylashayy

"So many smiles, so many hugs, but I still feel alone
Cut down the lights, cut off his phone, and get in his zone
Lost in his thoughts, he's in a vault, but his mind, it roams
And he'll give his heart to anyone who will call it home"

~Rod wave

Omniscient pov
Thursday 8/11

4am

As Von lights up his fourth blunt of the early morning , he lays back on the couch in the living room of Keisha, a stripper he met last night while he was out trying to calm himself down at the club . She offered him a private dance and after he declined she basically threw her ass at him so he caught it and just decided to stay at her house so he didn't have to go home .

At this point he wasn't even mad at Asian anymore for doing what she did because he expected that from her , but he's pissed at Kennedy .

He couldn't believe she would stoop as low as Daniel just because he left . Not only did Daniel treat her wrong , throw her out , and say foul shit about her family . But he also snitched on Von and made him go to jail .

The fact that Kennedy knew that and still went back to him made Von feel like she's disloyal and switched up on him , and that's just something he cant forgive .

Yes , he loved her and thought she was his soulmate, but now he didn't want anything to do with her and is ready to move on for good .

"Bitches be hoes on foe nem " he mumbles to himself while exhaling the smoke out his mouth and let it sting his bloodshot red eyes . He was already fried out of his mind but now that he's angrier it's hitting him even more . "On god I don't fuck with nobody " he shakes his head talking to nobody but himself .

He meant it to . He was tired of giving handouts to people and them not appreciating it . He's tired of being sad in his own home . He's tired of Kitty and Asian acting immature. And he's tired of giving his love out just for him to turn around and get betrayed . He decided to end all of that once he got back home and he's starting with asian .

He exhales the last of the blunt aggressively then pulls out his new phone he had to buy because he broke the last one and , clicked on Kennedys name . He wanted to cuss her out and tell her how pathetic she is for going back to Daniel and how much he hated her and to never reach out again .

He presses call and it goes straight to voicemail. He does this ten more times getting the same results and then huffs throwing his phone at the ground breaking it again .

"Fuck that hoe! " he yells shaking his head . He's so lost in his own head that he didn't even notice Keisha walking in on him catching him talking to himself and breaking his phone .

"Uhm Von who you talking to ?" She asks him . He slowly picks his head up and turns towards her as fast as he could being so high .

"The hell you doing here ?" He asks and she looks at him confused .

"Nigga this my apartment " she shakes her head and sits next to him . "Why you breaking shit ?" She asks picking up his cracked phone .

"Why you asking me so many fucking questions ? you the feds ?" He questions and she rolls her eyes

"Nigga ain't nobody the feds " she starts " who is Kennedy ? "

He pops his head up at her and mugs " how the fuck you know who Kennedy is ? "

" cause last night at the club when you got drunk you start telling everybody and they momma y'all lil break up story , I saw her name tatted on your back , and while we fucked you called me her name " she explains and he doesn't recall any of what she's saying.

" I called you her name ?" He questions

"Yeah , at first I thought it was an accident but I guess I really fuck like her or something " she starts boosting

"Nah yo shit not like hers " he shakes his head and her smile drops "but fuck that hoe On god and fuck tooka " he tells her and she furrows her eyes brows

"Whos tooka ?" She asks and he frowns

"Can you shut the fuck up and give me some head or something Damn , asking all these fucking questions !" He snaps . She gasps a little then shrugs her shoulders and gives him what he asked for .

He lays his head back and props his feet up on her center table .

"I'll never love another " he promises himself before drifting off to sleep .

Kennedy banks pov

" so you telling me that nigga kicked you out his crib ?" Clare laughs as we walk through the shopping outlet together .

This is our first official 'friend ' date outside of the hotel rooms and were actually having a great time . Turns out we get along just fine without being in bed and unlike Daniel he's way calmer and doesn't trip over the little things . Even though I hide a lot of stuff from Clarence .

Starting with the fact that the only reason I wanted to come to the outlet is to pick out an outfit and some shoes to wear to Saturday dinner with Kayla , but I couldn't tell him that because then he would have to know about Von and I don't have time for that mess .

"Yes over some shoes " I shake my head filling him in on what happened with Daniel . "I swear he act like a straight hoe " I tell him quoting Von. I know I don't like him anymore but a lot of the stuff he says still sticks with me .

"Real talk that nigga buggin cause his shoes whack " he chuckles

"Forreal but it wasn't only because the shoes , I think he may be sexually frustrated " I tell him honestly.

I'm always around Daniel , flirting with him , sleeping together , and sometimes we even kiss. That can confuse a man especially when I'm not sexually active with him and dodge the commitment questions . So I do understand if he's upset that I don't want to be in a relationship but that doesn't give him the right to be disrespectful and insult me .

"Oh you not pleasing him in bed ?" He asks

"We don't have sex remember ?"

"At all !?" He gasps

"Nigga I told you this already " I laugh

"I thought you meant just at the moment while you was freaking on big daddy Clare " he boost himself and I shake my head

"No we haven't had sex at all like even when we were together the first time " I explain

He furrows his eyebrows and a concerned look covers his face " is he straight ?" He asks and I burst into laughter . Daniel does act like a female , maybe he does wanna swim around in the man pool one day .

"As far as I know yes " I mumble while laughing and he shakes his head and joins me .

"you fuck with clowns girl " he shakes his head as our laughs come to an ending .

I turn to him and smirk " I fuck with you so .... "

"Oh no not me. I'm not tripping over no shordy and my shoe game fire" he boost

"Show me " I challenge as we approach foot locker . he nods confidently and starts walking into the store ."you got two minutes " I point out

"Two minutes ?" He questions frowning

"Oh don't start complaining cause I know someone who can find some in thirty seconds " I tell him referring to Von , missing how we were always in and out of stores cause he always knew what he wanted and never made decisions he wasn't sure of .

One thing about him is that he was never indecisive, he knew what he wanted and went to go get it . I guess Asian is really what he wanted because he went and got her and left me all alone . Maybe Daniel was right , and I just don't wanna hear the truth .

I shake out of my thoughts about Von and try to focus on something else so I wouldn't cry , and see Clarence walking over to me with a pair of red and black air Jordan 11s in his hand . His smile is so bright and he looks excited. Like when Von found that sushi in the store and bought all of the rolls.

Maybe Clarence is my new Von . Like my mom told me how my dad got taken from her to teach her a lesson . I lost Von and now Clarence is here and he's healing me from him . He's like a Von 2.0 and to be honest I like this one better .

"You gotta cop these " he smiles waving the shoe in my face . A small grin starts to form and I give him the nod of approval

"Okay okay these nice "I smile and he laughs clapping a little .

"Yeah I'm valid "

"Whatever " I lightly push him "now you have to find me an outfit"

"Oh no " he shakes his head "that's to much "

"Oh Cmon stop being lame" I whine really not trusting my own style .

"Why you getting so dressed up for anyways ? Where you going ?" He asks . I gulp and look away then back at him .

"Uhh my family having a little cookout " I lie and his face lights up

"Oh that's wassup can I come ?"

"No " I say quicker than I wanted to and his smile fades ."I mean nah it's jus I - I um it's a family thing and I don't want you to impose " I tell him then cringe at myself for all that stuttering. Damn Kennedy can you just lie straight for once .

He looks at me and then smirks and tilts his head up

"What ?" I question hoping I didn't make my lying to obvious, which I probably did .

"You lying " he shakes his head and I act fake shocked " if you going to patch things up with your boy just say that "

"Oh no " I say seriously "that's never happening again he a whole bitch " I shake my head getting mad all over again "he lucky I won't get his ass stretched " I spat

"Whoa " he starts laughing and I snap out of my violent thoughts , realizing I just sounded like a whole thug ."what type of gangsters you been hanging around ?" He asks

I laugh a little feeling embarrassed and shake my head . Being around Von that long really affected my whole mentality I'm walking around thinking like him and sometimes I can't even control it . " I don't know where that came from "

"You good shordy I just ain't know you was a hood nigga " he smirks and I laugh while waving him off

"But nah seriously it's just a family thing but you can definitely come to the next one "

"Yeah yeah okay " he sighs "Saturday usually our day together but now since you not with ole dude I guess we don't have to make a schedule huh ? " he asks and I blush a little and nod

"I guess not "

"Otay! "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 422 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...
11.3K 377 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
422K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
16.5K 496 23
FINALLY BOOK 2 OF CRAZY STORYS 🧑🫢🏼 Every Tuesday at 8pm cst a new chapter will be upload