Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. πŸ’ž More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❀️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" πŸ’•
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❀️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote πŸ₯Ί
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year πŸ’œ
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened πŸ’”
Chapter 78 (last part) πŸ₯Ί
A New One πŸ₯°
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 54

11.1K 1K 195
By JoyStansSidNaaz

They both set off for their shoots, but in different cars. Adith takes Shehnaaz to her work while Sidharth drives himself to his shooting spot.

In the evening, after the shoot, Shehnaaz starts checking her phone repeatedly to see if Sidharth has tried contacting her. But to her utter disappointment, he seems to be in no app, in her phone!

"Hayee Rabba! Ek phone bhi nehi kiya, hurt main aur akad woh dikha rahe hai!!"...she talks to herself in the mirror..

She turns back to Mehul..
"Mehul did you receive any call from Sidharth?"

"Nehi toh Madam!"

"Oh okay!"

"Humari pack up ho chuki hai na?"

"Jih haan..main Adith ko bol deta hoon gadi leke samne ajaye!"

"Haan ji please bol do!"

***********

She goes back home being all tired up and upset..

"Sanu, maine pizza order kari hai..! It's good that you are back!"... Says Khushi..

"Hayee Khushi mujhe bhi bohot zor se bhookh lagi hain...main fresh hoke aati hoon.."

"Okay.. "

She goes into the washroom to freshen up and gets to see cigarettes thrown into the bin, which clearly means he was smoking..!

"Kyun karte hai yeh smoke!?! Uff! Yeh banda mujhe pagal kardega!"..she sighs..

She goes back to khushi's room and as planned, they are going to have pizza for dinner today. However, she feels an unusal ache inside and..

"Khushi..?"

"Haan..?"

"Tujhe kya lagta hain, Sidharth ne kuch khaya hoga?"

"Ab main kya bolun? He will definitely not starve himself! Kuch na kuch toh khaya hoga for sure!"...says Khushi..

"Baat nehi huyi meri ek bar bhi! Upar se he had a cut on his finger! Main bhi over kardeti hoon sometimes!"

"Hmmm..!"...Khushi is enjoying her pizza while Shehnaaz couldn't even take a single bite yet..

"Call karlo Sanu warna tum nehi khaogi! Tum dono cartoons ho! Baas! That's the reality!"

"Haan yaar! Mujhe ekbar call karlena chahiye!"...says Shehnaaz being all confused..

She calls him but he doesn't pick up. She keeps calling him repeatedly but he doesn't answer any of her calls.. Finally she texts him in WhatsApp..
"Phone uthao Sidharth!"

He doesn't reply, although she can tell that he is online and receiving all her messages..

She texts him again..
"I can see you online! Pick it up!"

He still doesn't care to reply..

She types..
"Agar aap call nehi uthaoge toh main khana nehi khaungi! Ab khud soch lo..!"

He finally types..
"Yeh sab pagal panti maat karo! Go and have your dinner! I am no one to hold it for!! Waise bhi, you asked me not to touch you, which means you don't want me around you!"

She types..
"Ghar ajao please.. Sidharth!"

He types..
"It did strike me bad Shehnaaz! You were never a part of my lust! Main touch na karke bhi tujhe pyaar kar sakta tha, hoon!"

She types..
"Ghar ajao! Please! Maine sorry bolna hain aap ko!" 🥺

He types..
"Main ajaunga.. tu khake so ja!"

She types..
"Nehi main tab tak nehi khaungi jab tak aap nehi ayoge! Kaha ho aap abhi?!"

He types..
"Westin"

She types..
"Kyun?"

He types..
"Ek meeting hai yahan..Ok bye..I need to go now.."

She types..
"Sidharth, I will wait for you..main sacchi khana nehi khaungi!"

He sees the message but doesn't reply anymore..

***********

It's already 1 am..Sidharth isnt home yet..

She calls him again and this time his mobile seems to be unreachable. She gets hell irritated and scared at the same time because he had been driving himself as Adith was with her the entire day! She keeps waiting impatiently for an hour and can't hold herself back any longer when finally at around 2 am, the door bell rings..

She opens it and without even looking up at his face, goes straight into his arms..! He doesn't hold her back..."Shehnaaz let me in..!"

"Kaha the?! Pata hai kitni darr gayi thi main?!"...her body is shivering and her tone is waving down..!!

"Mujhe andar aney toh de..!"

"Shehnaaz?!!"... she is losing her grip slowly around him..!

"Fuck!! Shehnaaz!?!"... He carries her to his arms and brings her inside..

"Khushi!!"... He screams out for help..!!

Khushi comes running in immediately..

"What the hell! kya hua?!".. she gets shocked to see her unconscious!

"Call Saanjh! Now..!!"

"Haan Mama! Relax! Karti hoon!"

"Baba!! Dekh main agaya na.. Shehnaaz..!!"... He keeps rubbing her hands, feet, cheeks... But nothing seems to work for her now...!

"Mama.. Saanjh Di is on video call..!"

"Saan! She isnt responding! Fuck! Do something!"

"Sid relax!! Usko tilt kar! Tilt her head gently back, so that her air passages remains open"

"Ok did! Why isn't she still responding Saan?!"...he gets too scared..!

"Wait kar na yaar! Yeh bata what did she have in her dinner?!"

Sidharth looks at Khushi..

"Mama..she didn't have her dinner..I called her, but she said she will have it with you!"

"Shit! Saan should I take her to the hospital?!"..he looks at the camera helplessly..

"Wait..!! Don't panic! Abhi just try bending the top of her leg so that both her hip and knee are at right angles.. can you do that?!"

"Yes.. yes! Wait..!".... And then she starts responding eventually..!

"Yes Saan! She is responding now! Thank God!!"

"Khushi  go get some water baccha!"...he holds her tightly into his embrace..

"Sid..harth!!"...she calls him being almost breathless..

"Haan baba?!"

"Aap, aap..!"...she starts crying..

"Sshhh! I am back na?! Yeh le pani pi le baby!"

"Dinner nehi kiya tune?"

"Nehi..! Bola tha na! Nehi karungi!"

"But you should have na baba! Dekho, abhi kaise behosh ho gayi thi! Anyway, let me take you to the room..! Khushi, baccha can you get some food for her..?"

"Haan haan! Abhi lati hoon! Aap leke jao.."

He takes her to bed gently and sits right next to her as she is holding on to his shirt and not letting him go off her..🥺

"I am right here baby! Relax!"...he keeps caressing her hair..

"Aap naraz ho na mujhse?!"...tears trail down her eyes..

"Nehi hoon na jaan!! Bilkul bhi nehi hoon!"...he kisses her hands gently..

Khushi brings food..

"Kyun Sanu?! Agayi hosh mein humari drama queen!?! Khana peena chhorke baas Meena Kumari ban jani hai!" 🙄

"Dekho na Sidharth!!"...she pulls on his shirt more..

"Ah Khushi! Maat kar!"...says Sidharth..

"Kya maat kar! Main khana nehi khati hoon toh mujhe toh daant padhti hai na?! Toh daanto ab usko!!"

"Achha meri ma! Daant dunga! Ab khila de kuch! Kya layi hai?"

"Chicken and rice.."...replies khushi..

"2020 ki reprise version of Meena Kumari ji...Main khilaun ya Mama?" 😂

She doesnt reply and shuts her eyes which clearly indicates that she wants him to feed her..🤗

This brings a smile on Sidharth's face immediately..

"Aww Sanu!!"...Khushi goes on to kiss her cheeks..

"Khalo ab kuch! Mama khila denge!"..she kisses her again and leaves...

"Uth ke baith payegi?"...Sidharth asks..

"Haan.."..she gets up to sit and lean against the head rest.

He starts feeding her and she kisses his finger where he had the cut to which his eyes well up out of nowhere..!

"Hayee Sidharth?!! Baby kya hua?!"...she cupps his face..

"I am sorry!! Kasam se!! Kabhi nehi bolungi aise! Yeh sab siyappe main hi karti hoon! Sorry baby!"...she apologizes..

"Shut up you dumb ass! I got fucking scared! Aise kyun torture karti hain khudko?! Main khud khake aaya na?!"

She looks at him lovingly and wipes his tears from his face, blowing a subtle kiss towards him..."I love you!"

He pulls her to his arms and wraps her tightly within himself...."God! I got scared! Don't ever do this to you jaan!"

"Nehi karungi! Promise! I love you, I love you, I love you!"...she keeps kissing his neck..

"Jao jake fresh ho jao..main ab bilkul theek hoon!"

"Nehi main kahi nehi jaunga!"...he turns of the light and goes inside the quilt with her, taking her into his arms to let her sleep peacefully...🤗

Stay tuned for the next part 🤗
Do comment to share your views ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 608 13
Let's explore bigg boss only with our most favorite couple Sidnaaz❀️
462K 44.3K 64
Sidharth is married n have a child also but his wife cheated him n leave him. Only for his child he get married to shehnaaz. How shehnaaz survive wi...
125K 14.2K 41
Loving someone at their best is easy But make efforts to love someone at their worst is something else. They meet as fire. Then broke as glass. He Lo...
326K 26.7K 84
This is my third story. It's a story of two people. Sidharth Shukla well known celebrity and Shehnaaz Gill Small town girl. This story is about Arran...