Welcome To Freddy Fazbears ||...

By LunaMOOnLightYT

Started sometime in October 2020 Ended May 26, 2021. Sapnap has signed up as the new security guard for the b... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - First Day On The Job!
Chapter 2 - Two Guards, Four Kids
Chapter 3 - Moving Shadows
Chapter 4 - Static
Chapter 4.5 - Day Hours
Chapter 5 - Office. 3. drawer. 5 (Part 1)
Chapter 6 - office. 3. drawer. 5 (Part 2)
Chapter 6.5 - Souls Revenge
Chapter 7 - Home
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 - Fox Partner?
Chapter 9.5 - Back to the Pizzeria (Part 1)
Chapter 9.80 - Back to the Pizzeria (Part 2)
Chapter 10 - Rescue
Chapter 11 - balloon bitch
Chapter 11.50 - Flipside
Chapter 12 - New Partner?
Chapter 13 - Voice
Chapter 13.5 - Grian.
Chapter 14 - Remember . Please . . .
Chapter 15 - Identification
Chapter 16.5 - Who're you? (important A/N)
Chapter 17 - Short Notice
Chapter 18 - Times Fucked.
Chapter 19 - Key
Chapter 20 - Finale [ARC 1]
QnA![ARC 1]
0.2 Chapter 1 - Save me.
0.2 Chapter 2 - Unfortunate.
0.2 Chapter 3 - Buddies
0.2 Chapter 4 - &@&#&&$&#&@&&$&$&#&@&@--#&$-$&@&@&$&$&#&$&#&#&$&$&@&@-$&$&#&$&#&
0.2 Chapter 4.5 - Home
0.2 Chapter 5 - Silence
0.2 Chapter 6 - Freedom at Last
0.2 Chapter 7 - Controlled Shock
0.2 Chapter 8 - Quiet
0.2 Chapter 9 - Back and Forth
0.2 Chapter 9.5 - Night 2 Story
0.2 Chapter 10 - Living
0.2 Chapter 11 - Two Directions
0.2 Chapter 12 - What Now
0.2 Chapter 13 - The Line [ARC 2]
0.3 Chapter .0 - With Truth
0.3 Chapter 1 - Disappearance
0.3 Chapter 2 - Savior Duo
0.3 Chapter 3 - Revisitor
0.3 Chapter 4 - Collapsing
0.3 Chapter 5 - Killed and Silenced
Chapter 5.55 - Games
0.3 Chapter 6 - Midnight Motorist
0.3 Chapter 7 - Apologies
0.3 Chapter 8 - It's Me!
0.3 Chapter 9 - Memory Book
0.3 Chapter 10 - Just Us
0.3 Chapter 11 - Buried
0.3 Chapter 12 - Together At Last
0.3 Chapter 13 - Release
0.3 Chapter 14 - Rewind
Epilogue [THE END]

Chapter 16 - Here Again.

702 38 111
By LunaMOOnLightYT

TW// panic attack, hallucinations, paranoia
Eret's POV
Okay, so he definitely wasn't expecting to find a night guard, a singer and an amnesic mess outside of Tubbo's house.

She'd just wanted to visit Tubbo, make sure he was alright. Was that really that difficult?

Apparently so.

Eret led their new friends throughout the horror attraction they worked at. Things had been mostly normal. There was this old, broken suit at the back. It never moved and as long as Eret kept the ventilation running smoothly, they were all set.

He didn't even want to know what happened if the ventilation was shut off.

"What time does your shift start?" The colorblind amnesic asked. Eret glanced back at him.

George was really mysterious, in their opinion. He had no memories from his childhood, just little snippets here and there. Eret guessed it was a trauma response, but the male swore that nothing bad had happened.

They led the two of them into their office, collapsing onto the swivel seat and rolling over to the desk, drumming his fingers along the hard surface.

"Around midnight," the Fazbear's Fright employee responded, followed by a glance at the clock. Nearly time for their shift to start.

"Sounds a lot like my old job," the musician commented suddenly, looking around the office through thoughtful eyes.

Eret glanced over at him. Wilbur was interesting, to be honest. He made music, they knew that. They'd listened to it a few times and it sounded pretty good. He was also friends with Tommy, the other kid that'd they'd met at the house Tubbo was trapped in.

"I think the Fazbear company just has a thing with nightshifts being from midnight to six," George guessed, running his hand along the doorframe to the office.

"Yeah, probably," Eret agreed. They leaned back in his chair, feeling the leather material press against his shirt.

George held his hands up behind his head, shuffling out of the office. Wilbur turned to look at him, confused just as much as Eret was.

"Where are you going?" Wilbur asked the male. George chuckled nervously.

"I'm not gonna be locked in an office for six hours again," he said crossly, lowering his arms.

"WHAT. I suffered through this job as well!" Wilbur shouted as George turned and tried to run out of the exit.

"You only suffered three nights!" George shot back. "I suffered seven!"

And with that he slammed the exit door, leaving Wilbur and Eret alone. The two of them exchanged glances filled with completely different emotion as the lights shut off.

12am

Eret hummed softly to themself, reaching over and pulling the monitor into view. Wilbur watched him switch between the cameras a few times before shaking his head and deciding to speak up.
"So what exactly do you do?"

Eret cast a quick glance at his new work partner before turning back to his cameras, "check the cameras for a few hours to make sure nobody's broken in for whatever reason, and then I get up and search the building a bit."

Wilbur blinked. "There's no animatronics?"

"There's a broken suit in the back room," Eret shrugged. Seeing Wilbur's alarmed expression, he added, "it doesn't move though. It smells really bad though."

"Bet it does," Wilbur muttered, falling silent.

He began pacing the office. Eret let him do whatever he was gonna do and continued to watch the security cameras. Everything was mostly normal.

Well, kind of.

"Well sitting around here is completely boring," Wilbur spoke up after a while.

1am

"Give me another hour or so and then we can get up and walk around," Eret sighed. They felt like a mother, and it'd only been an hour.

"Can't I go and look around?" Wilbur groaned, leaning back against the wall.

"Somethings up with the building today," Eret explained, shaking their head. "The motion sensors on the cameras keep going o-"

A loud crack cut him off, making the two nigtguards jump. He scrambled to pull up the control panel. They had never had to use this very much.

He quickly rebooted the audio, letting out a breath as the nonstop beeping stopped. Wilbur shot him a hard stare.

"What the fuck was that?" He demanded. Eret laughed nervously.

"System meltdown," Eret simply said. "Wiring must have cut out."

"Meltdown? MELTDOWN?" Wilbur shouted. Eret was about to respond when they both heard a loud crash that echoed throughout the vents.

Both of their heads snapped to look out of the office window, Eret being alert and Wilbur looking from a range between annoyed and alarmed.

"We leave this office at two," Wilbur instructed, giving him a hard stare. Eret nodded slowly, edging the office chair away from the male.

2am

Eret glanced down at the time and stood up, causing Wilbur to perk up. They helped Wilbur to his feet, since he'd sat down, and led him out of the office.

"Okay, so basically we look around the pizzeria for anything that may seem... off," Eret explained as they began walking down the hallway.

Wilbur followed him hesitantly. They explored the building together for a bit in silence, not noticing anything unusual.

The two nightguards paused in a room with multiple arcade machines lined up against the wall. Rusted looking presents were lined up along the walls, as a background decoration.

Only one arcade machine's screen was emitting light to the room. Wilbur shot an uneasy look at it.

Understandable, Eret caught themself thinking. I was freaked out too on my first few nights.

All the sudden they heard a loud scream come from up ahead. Eret nearly leaped out of his skin, while Wilbur just turned and began walking away. Eret watched him, eyes wide.

"Where are you going?" They called after the male.

"NOPE! NOT DOING THIS," Wilbur yelled from a few rooms over. Eret blinked, unsure whether to be frustrated or amused.

"IT'S PART OF YOUR JOB DESCRIPTION!" Eret called back.

There was a long pause, and then Eret heard a loud smashing sound, followed by an angry, "FUCK!"

He chuckled, listening to his new work partners furious footsteps stomp closer to the room they'd been in. The angry man shot them a glare as they entered the room.

Eret stopped laughing, hearing a cry of genuine anguish. He exchanged an alarmed glance with Wilbur before hurrying ahead, listening to the sounds of crying.

The two of them eventually rounded the corner to see somebody laying on the floor, curled up in a ball with their hands covering their face. Their shoulders shook with uncontrollable sobs, and they were clearly hyperventilating.

Eret hurried over and crouched beside them, pulling them up into a sitting position. He found it hard to breathe as well in this room.

3am

"Wilbur! Go turn on the ventilation for this room!" Eret commanded seriously, trying to identify the stranger.

He looked around 25 years old, the only recognizable part of him being his short, brown hair. Eret thought he looked familiar, he just couldn't figure out who he was.

"Hey hey, look at me okay?" Eret said softly in an attempt to calm him down. "Here, look at me."

The man uncovered his face, his emerald green eyes wide in fear and filled with tears. His gaze strayed away from Eret's, and they put a hand on his shoulder.

"No no, look at me," Eret instructed. "Breathe with me, okay? You're okay. Wilbur's turned on the ventilation. Just breathe."

The man nodded, keeping eye contact.

After a few moments they just leaned in for a hug, which Eret gladly accepted.

Now that there was actually an airflow in the room, Eret heard Wilbur running back. His eyes were wide and terrified.

"Hey, you know how you mentioned there were no active animatronics?" Wilbur wheezed, gasping for breath. "And the only animatronic was unactive?"

Eret nodded slowly, their heart sinking in their chest. She didn't like where this was going.

"Why was that very animatronic up and moving about?" Wilbur demanded.

"What?" Eret stammered. "Okay hold on- hey, what's your name?"

"B-Bad..." The man responded softly, closing his eyes and taking deep breaths.

"Okay Bad, we gotta get up and go back to the office," Eret explained slowly, as if he were talking to a kid. "Can you walk?"

Bad nodded, silent. Eret helped him to his feet. He was a bit wobbly, but managed to stand. Eret wondered how in the hell Bad had gotten into that situation.

"We need to go before that animatronic finds us," Wilbur snapped. "Hurry the fuck up!"

"Language," Bad snapped under his breath. Wilbur gave him a sour look before disappearing around the corner.

Eret sighed, following him. They made sure that Bad was keeping up as well. They didn't want to abandon the male, especially with the condition he was in.

4am

Eret peeked around the corner, and felt their breath catch in their throat as he saw an extremely tall, decayed looking dusty green rabbit standing in the room. It's dead, empty gray eyes scanned the area before it left, it's mechanical parts cracking like bones as it took each step.

He made sure the coast was clear before herding Bad to the office, where Wilbur was glaring at the cameras intensely.

"You've really gotten into this," Eret commented lightheartedly, trying to make better of the situation.

Wilbur scoffed, "shut the fuck up. I'm surviving, Eret."

"Language," Bad said helplessly.

Wilbur ignored him, speedrunning checking each camera. His brown eyes darted over every single one before he groaned.

"I lost him!" The male spat.

"Did you check the vents?" Eret asked, edging over to glance out of the office. Nothing there.

"The WHAT?" Wilbur shouted, whipping around to glare at them. "There's WHATS?"

"Vents," Bad repeated before Eret could respond. He was leaning against the wall. "You need to listen better, you muffinhead."

"Okay," Wilbur rolled his eyes, and under his breath, muttered, "you sassy fucker."

"What?" Bad demanded sharply.

"NOTHING!" Wilbur rolled his eyes quickly, messing around with the monitors. "How do I check the vents?"

Eret walked over, helping him switch to the vent cameras. He flicked by two of them before they saw movement in one of them.

The original night guard frantically took over, pushing Wilbur out of the way and switching back to the room cameras. He pressed the one farthest away from the office and slammed his fist down on the audio lure.

They didn't have a good feeling that anything good would come out of the animatronic getting ahold of... Any of them, to be fair.

"What time is it?" Eret asked.

5am

"Just turned five," Wilbur reported. Eret winced. One full hour to go.

"Okay, we just sit here until the time passes, right?" Bad suggested. "I wanna go home already."

"We can't leave the building in the middle of a shift," Eret said grimly. "We have to stay until it turns six."

...

I can help with that.

...

5:50am

Eret paced the office, nervously glancing at the clock. Time seemed to be ticking by so slow, and none of them knew where the animatronic had gone.

5:51am
I'm drawing closer

The security guard glanced over at Wilbur, who was aggressively tapping the monitor screen.

5:52am
And closer...

"Anything?" Eret asked.

5:53am
check the window.

The three of them heard a loud thump against the window. They turned their heads in unison. Eret felt his heart drop as he saw a tall figured staring at them through the stained glass.

5:54am
this is familiar, isn't it?

"What the fuck..." Wilbur breathed in horror, backing away. Bad didn't respond to his curse word, he just stared at the animatronic in silence.

5:55am
Let me in.

The animatronic began dragging itself toward the door, maintaining eye contact as it did so.

5:56am
You fools.

None of them could move, they were frozen in terror.

5:57am
You can't get rid of me.

It disappeared for a few moments before reappearing at the edge of the door, peeking it's large head around the corner.

5:58am
I always come back.

They stared at each other. Eret just wondered what he'd just gotten himself into.

5:59
Now where is George?

6am!
You win!
Enjoy your time at home :)

Authors note-
HELLO SORRY💔 I'M TAKING WAY TO LONG OM THESE CHAOTERS

I had to have a shorter ending bcuz this is already 2000 words and uh- i dont wanna make yall read thst much😃

Anyway thats it! Im posting this at 3am so im gonan go to sleep.

Before i do, please go read my book Cotton Skies. It's warrior cats n shit,, a lot of the characters are based off of real people. Technoblade is in it💔 yeah just go give it a try please. Ty <3

Also should i make a discord server for this book-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 370 13
This book has been moved to a second and better version of it here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/252972492-site-redacted This Site contains anomali...
1.8K 117 12
TW// gore, cursing, mentions of murder, mentions of suicide As Carissa Emily tries to survive the nightmarish shifts at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, sh...
4.3K 102 10
☆ Y/n, a woman who needs a job desperately, finds herself getting offered a security gig at the old Freddy's Pizzeria. There she meets a man that goe...
1.1K 100 8
No longer updating any of my books My eyes flew open, and I saw that I was laying on top of the male. Heat rose in my face. I immediately sat up, and...