~Secrets in the Shadows~

Od Serenity_mj777

Harper is a teenage girl who has powers. Before she was born her dad (Henry) also had powers but was a vampir... Více

Chapter 1 (Long)
Chapter 2 (long)
Chapter 3(Long)
Chapter 4 (long)
Chapter 5 (long)
Chapter 6 (long)
Chapter 7 (long)
Chapter 8 (long)
Chatper 9 (long)
Chapter 10 (Long)
Chapter 11 (medium)
Chapter 12 (Long)
Chapter 13 (Long)
Announcement!!!
Chapter 14 (Short)
Chapter 15 (long)
Chapter 17 (A little bit Extra long)
Chapter 18 (long)
Chapter 19 (Long) (🚨MATURE🚨)
Chatper 20 (Extra, Extra long and a little ~Mature~)
Chapter 21 (Long & ~Mature~)
Chapter 22 (long)
Chapter 23

Chapter 16 (long)

17 0 0
Od Serenity_mj777

Michael's POV

Savanah's party started about an hour ago and I have to say it went okay but I see that Harper was talking with that Sai boy, I got jealous but at the same time I was getting creeped out by Harper because before the party started she was in the bathroom for a while and came out with a creepy look on her face so I kept my distance and just played the music as all the teenagers danced, and drank fruit punch, eating junk, and other foods.
Keeping my distance I went to the hallway and took a breath.

There is to many humans here and my thurst is starting to rise like crazy! I thought as I went to my car making sure no one was around and took out a pack a blood teleporting to the nearest bathroom in the house and drank it feeling my nerves slowly calm down.

"Aww looks like someone is getting thursty" I hear and look in the mirror in shock.

She looked like Harper but in a demon form!!!

"What the hell!" I scream and she chuckles with an evil grin knowing she scared me and disapeared as I left the bathroom in shock as someone went in after me as I went to go towards Harper who was still talking to Sai and when she saw me she smirked a little.

"Harper can I speak to you for a second?" I asked and Sai looked at me with a "What the hell" look as Harper rolled her eyes.

"Michael can't you see I'm talking with someone already?" She said and I looked as her with anger and grabbed her arm pushing her towards the hallway where no one is around.

"What the hell is your problem!?" I asked and she looked at me as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"What the hell are you talking about Michael?" She said and flipped her hair.

"You know exacly what I'm talking about!!!" I say as I see some teenagers walking by so I kept my voice down.

"Listen I have no idea what your talking about so let me go" She said and pushed me away walking away as I hear a giggle from behide me and there she is!!

"AH!" I squeal a little and she looked at me.

"Your almost lucky is wasn't Harper herself seeing you drink that blood" She said rubbing her hands on my neck giving it a little squeeze as if she were trying to choke me.

"Hehehe" She said and disapeared.

Who the hell does Harper think she is calling her demon to come after me! I thought as I went back outside to see Harper was talking off her grey dress and wore a black long sleeve one peice swim suit

Wow! I thought but then seen Sai's eyes all over her and decided to get a little closer to her.

Oh hell no! I thought as I went near Harper so Sai could see me and didn't really care if he saw me or not.

Awww someone's jealous? I hear the deamon's voice again but I brush if off and sat down putting on my shades.

Sai's POV

Looks like Michael is getting jealous of me being in Harper's presence, HA! and he can't stop me, but these damn humans are making me hungry and I'm trying to contain myself as hard as I can till I get a call from Chris.

"I'll be right back Harper" I said and walked away past Michael and went somewhere quiet.

"Boss Its terrible!" I complain.

"What is it Sai?" he asked.

"I'm getting hungry and I'm at a party with Harper at her friends and there are a lot of humans" I groan because my vampire side is trying to come out for blood.

"Okay listen are you in a place where no one is at?" He asked.

"Yea why" I say starting to breath hard and he hanged up and teleported with a pack of blood.

"Here, take it and hurry up and watch that girl" He said and I nod drinking the blood regaining my thirst and ate somethig so my breath wouldn't smell like blood sense I will be talking wih Harper a lot, She's one interesting girl.
Walking back to the pool area I walk past Michael who is giving me a death stare as I went to sit near Harper again to continue what we were talking about.

Moon's POV

This damn Sai boy has Michael suspicious and I have to say he has every right to be, but my target is to get Michael scared so I put on my scariest face and went inside his head.

WHAT THE FUCK!! He screams in his head and breaths hard as I chuckle with a smirk and went out side his body and went in a mirror as he looked at it and saw me as I smirked disapearing in thin air going back in Harper's head for a while to think of another plan.

I can sense he's getting scared ha! Harper says in her mind and I laugh to my self for her to hear and thought of another plan that should scare him to death! He might not sleep again after this one! I smile and teleported to Michael's mind tampering with his mind making him vision being chased my a scary looking demon even vampires are scared of and he teleported to a bathroom sweating as I almost felt bad but that's not what feeling are for me. I'm already married to my lover so I shouldn't feel bad.

"I think I've scared you enough, See you next time Michael" I say disapearing back in Harper's mind.

"Mission done" I say.

Thanks Moon, he looks like he won't be able to sleep for days! HAHA! She responds laughing almost sounding like me in the past but then I realized that was me in the past.

Harper's POV

HAHA! Moon did great! That's what Michael gets for earlier I smirk looking at Michael as I am in the pool swiming around with other people and see Hailey with her now boyfriend kissing in the back and I roll my eyes playfully as she sees me and I make killing faces with a tounge and she smiles looking away blushing as he looks at me and I look away laughing to my self.

"Hey Sai!" I say and he looks as at for a second.

"Yea" He said

"Why don't you come in the water?" I say as he sits in the shade. That's weird because Michael is also sitting in the shade but that might be because of his vitiligo.

"Oh! Well umm I don't like being in the pool with a lot of people" He said as he adjusts himself in the seat

"Aww okay" I say and swam near Savanah who was talking with a group of people then I see soemone come in and it looked like...Tracy!

"Savanah!" I say and pull on her a little.

"Hold on guys. Yea?" She looks at me with slight concern.

"What the hell is Tracy doing here?" I say pointing at her and she looks at Tracy with anger and got out the pool.

"What the hell are you doing here Tracy?" She confronts her and Tracy rolls her eyes.

"Oh! I heard it was your birthday and decided to stop by.." She said with a smirk and looked at me.

"What's that bitch doing here" She pointed at me and the music stopped and everyone looked at me and I got out the pool.

"Oh you want to get your ass whopped again don't you huh Tracy" Hailey said getting out the pool

"OOOOO!!" Everyone said.

"Your not going to be touching me little girl" She remarked and Hailey scoffed getting in her face but I pushed her back.

"Answer the question Savanah, What is miss goody two sheos doing here?" She said.

"Because she's my damn best friend something your not!" Savanah said.

"Ohhh I thought we were still friends" Tracy said making a fake sad face.

"We're not friends, you took my ex boyfriend and I bet your still fucking him too" She said and everyone gasped taking their phones out recording the moment.

Harper do not get in that mess I'm warning you. I hear Michael say and I brush it off as if I didn't hear him.

"Tracy you don't belong here, you belong with your mom Mrs. Brenda" I say and she looks at me and slaps me and Hailey jumped up and punched her in the face as everyone runs in a cyrcle as I held my face that still stung.

Harper....RUN! I hear Moon say and I run to the bathroom and started groaning in pain as my head started hurting.

"It hurts..." I say and fell to the ground in a ball.

"I- I can't" Moon tries to say but then her voice turned more scary and evil

"SHE'S GONNA DIE HAHAHAHAHAH!!!" She said then everything went black.

Michael's POV

Where is she? I look around looking for Harper and can't find her anywhere. The fight is still going on and there was no one stopping it and ontop of that that Sai boy disapeard as well.

Then I see Harper.

"Harper!" I call out to her but she didn't listen then I looked at her again and saw that her eyes were full black and with an evil smirk on her face.

This can't be good. I thought as I looked to see if she was going to do something crazy that I would have to wipe peoples memories of the scene but she just went towards Hailey and took her off and Tracy and gave her a more of a black eye, broke her nose, and twisted her arm.

"AHHHHH!" Tracy screamed and I grabbed Harper and went someone as she groaned in pain.

"Harper? Harper please don't let your demon side take over" I said and the demon looked at me and gave The Harper back to me

"Thank you" I said.

"She's dead..." Harper kept mumbling then she started laughing a little.

"She's gonna die..." She was still mumbling.

"Harper" I said and she opened her eyes finally as they went back to their regular color and she looked at me with confussion.

"What happened" She said trying to stand up as I heard the ambulance.

"Don't move" I said and went outside.

"Sir can you tell me what happened?" The women said.

"Yes, uh there was a fight. A girl got hurt very badly. I believe she has a black eye, a broken nose, and a twisted arm" I said and she nodded she head as they went inside with a bed and went to the pool area.

"Everyone step aside" They said and put Tracy on the bed and took her away and left.

Later I wiped their memory of that scene and put it back to where everyone was enjoying the party but only Hailey and Savanah I couldn't because they were apart of it. In everyone's minds they saw the scene at the pool area so I only left it in a few people's mind so everyone wouldn't be concerned then when the party was over Harper said goodbye to her friends and helped clean the place up as I took her home.

8:27pm Still Michael's POV

Odering some food at a sushi place nearby I went to Harper's room to see if she was alright and she didn't look too good from my point of view. Her eyes were light red but she kept them closed so I wouldn't see.

I'm sorry I let that happen to Harper. I hear her demon side say and I looked confused.

She's sleeping....Listen what happened was my fault...our anger and bodies are connected. She says and I leave Harper's room and went downstairs to see that same demon in the kitchen.

"Would you LISTEN!" She said and I heard a slight groan from upstairs.

"I was listening okay" I said and scoffed.

"You lucky I didn't tell her you were a vampire but its for her to find out" She said and I looked at her shocked.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I say.

"I'm Harper from the future, her vampire/demon side, she hasn't figured me out yet but only that I am her dead side." She explained.

"You do have Harper's voice" I said and sighed.

"As you know our powers are getting stronger" She said and I nodded.

"I also know that because I bonded our power together" I said.

"I was there I know that" She said rolling her eyes at me.

"What do I call you? Don't you have a name Harper gave you? She mentioned it but I forgot" I said.

"Moon" She responded.

"You know Michael, Harper is not going to be able to wake up for dinner so I'll just have to eat it for her" She said and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You idiot I told you our bodies are connected. Whatever she eats I can taste it whatever I eat she taste it or should I say I make her" Moon said with a slight smirk and I transformed to my true form and got some blood for myself teleporting back to the kitchen.

"What the hell do you mean?" I said.

"Michael I'm also a vampire like you I also have to drink blood, whenever I'm out of Harper's body, I'm either in a mirror or some place in the dark or light so I will get hungry for blood time to time" She said and held her hand out holding a cup that looked old fashioned as I poored some in there.

"How are you a demon Moon? Please tell me. I have to know what I'm going to deal with in the future" I pleaded and she smirked.
She has no emotion.

"Well my dad Henry was the most powerful vampire and demon that makes me full demon because when I was only 1 years old I was full demon half vampire. I've been givin these powers and they grew stronger and stronger...Then you came in my life....we did have tough times but we became bestfriends afterwards...." Moon said and I listened with every word she spoke.

"My 19th birthday came along and also Prom day, it was going to be a full blue moon..."She said with a hint of sadness but I just didn't see it.

"I became full vampire, I felt more alive and defeated the one who almost killed you" She said and stopped.

"What?" I said.

"I'm sorry I can't tell you anymore..." She said and the bell rang from the gate.

"Hold on" I said and went outside towards the gate.

"Sushi order?" The women said.

"Yes, Here you go" I said giving her a 30 dollar bill.

"Keep the change" I said and she handed me the sushi and left as I teleported back inside.

"Smells dead" Moon said and giggled and I chuckle because some things in sushi are not cooked but givin to you raw and clean.

"Well lets eat I'm hungry" Moon said and I wasn't in a sushi mood. The food was for Harper only.

"Hey I won't be able to eat this by myself and I know you can eat human food due to that spell that witch gave you" Moon said and I make a "She has a point" face and sat down taking some sushi and started eating it.

"What happens when Harper is full vampire?" I said.

"I will disapear....." She said and I looked at her seeing she was going to cry.

"What!" I say.

"She still hasn't realized the true meaning of her power Michael but she will 1 day before her birthday and when she does she won't have me anymore because she power will be the greatest and won't need me anymore"

"I'm sorry" I said.

"Its okay, because she'll have you" Moon looked at me with a small smile.

"Christmas is coming up, I can't wait to help decorate" Moon said.

"Christmas? It is that holiday where little kids think santa is gonna come to their house and give them presents when its actually their parents giving them presents?" I said and Moon laughed.

"Yes, Its funny how they use their imagination" She said with a smirk.

"You need to learn how to smile" I said.

"I am smiling" Moon said trying to smile but failed.

"Have you looked in a mirror?" I said.

"I can't see myself in a mirror remember?" She said finishing her sushi.

"Oh" I said

"I forgot about that part" I said standing up.

"Where are you going?" She said.

"Outside wanna come?" I said sarcasticly.

"Sure!" She said and I stopped walking for a minute.

Did she just agree to come outside with me? I thought for a second and continued walking as she followed me.

"Feels nice out here" Moon said and sat down on the grass looking up at the moon.

"Well it is going to snow soon, I hear it will start snowing in like 2 days or so" I said sitting down next to her but kept my distance as for I am not all the way comfortable with Harper's demon side.

"You don't have to be so tense around me" Moon said still looking up at the sky.
I cleared my throat a little and took a deep breath trying to enjoy the wind blowing in my face as I look at Moon. She was still beautiful like Harper she had her voice and body just the skin and hair difference, maybe she just changed into a form so Harper wouldn't feel weird talking to herself through a mirror.

"I just have to know....again, If Harper gets angry you get angry?" I ask.

"Yea, whatever scar is put on her triggers me to ither harm to kill whoever did it no matter how short or long it takes" Moon responded to my question and I nod.

"Also don't let her watch scary movies, it triggers her" She said.

"I already know that due to the flood we had last time" I said and she chuckled.

"Yea...that was kinda my fault" She said and I can tell there was a smirk on her face.

"I know how you feel about Sai..." Moon said and I looked at her as if she knew something.

"Please tell me I need to know" I pleaded.

"I love it when you plead but I'm sorry..." She said looking at me finally.

"I can't tell you because the more I fell you the more bad things happen" Moon said and I nod.

"Was that you who started that earthquake that time?" I ask and she shakes her hear 'no'

"You need rest and I need rest to bring our energies up" Moon said helping me stand up.

"Your right" I said sighing.

"Tomorrow will be a good day don't worry" Moon said before disapearing as I smiled a little heading to my room, taking a shower, and putting my hair in a bun. Sense I already drank blood with Moon I just sat on the bed before falling into a deep sleep.

Dream (Michael's Dream)

I look at the black bottle not knowing what's in it when I heard a knock on my bathroom door.

"Yes?" I say.

"Michael?" I hear my mother's voice and I open the door and look at her.

"Yes mother? Is there anything you need?" I ask stepping out the bathroom.

"I'm leaving..." She said and I smiled.

"Okay I'll see you later" I said and she started crying.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Michael I'm leaving for good, and I'm not coming back" She said and I felt my heart stop.

"Wwhat! you can't leave me here with him!" I said refering to father.

"You won't understand even if I told you" She said wiping her tears.

"Please tell me! why are you leaving me!?" I say tearing up.

"I'm sorry....but please do me a favor hmm?" Mother said, and I look at her.

"Take care of your sister for me" She said before we heard a yell.

"I have to go..." She said before rushing out my room as I run after her but it was too late. She had already went out the door.

"No...." I said and fell to my knees.

Later on I stayed in my room and looked at the dark sky praying that something would happen but I was having no hope so I went in the bathroom and took out the red bottle but this time their was a note attached to it and I don't remember seeing a note there so I locked my room door and took the bottle reading the note.

Hello Michael, remember me at the park. Well if your seeing this I'm dead, yea believe it I'm dead.
Drink this at midnight on a full moon and I promise that all your problems will go away forever...

I re-read that note to make sure I'm reading it right and look at the bottle in my hand, putting the note down, and opening the bottle.
It was already midnight and everyone was sleeping so I took a breath and drank what was in it. After I was done with the whole bottle I start coughing because of the nasty taste but then something happened to me.

I went in the bathroom and realized that my eyes were red and then two of my teeth came out and grew very sharp ones. I was scared for my life because I didn't know what was happening. Then it hit me....I was a vampire, The guy must of been a vampire! I don't want to be a monster though.
Everything was all over the place like glass being shaddered cloths all over the room and my groaning.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING IN THEIR BOY!!! YOU WOKE ME UP!!!" I hear father say and I smelled his blood and craved it, I couldn't control myself it was like something took over my body but I grabbed him my the shirt and lifted him up. He was as light as a feather to me, almost like I had super powers with supper streanth.

"What the hell....What are you?!" He said and I didn't answer all I did was suck m teeth in his neck and sucked all of his blood out of his body till he looked like a stick and threw him on the floor as he twitched dying as I smelled more blood and followed the scent.

I opened the door and saw my little sister in the corner shivering and I tryed to stop my body from getting close to her but I just couldn't. The next thing that happened is that I looked at her lifeless body with her blood dripping down my mouth as I cried holding her then I heard cop sirens and grabbed my sisters body and hopped out the window running as fast as I can in the woods and barried her body and I just sit there knowing that I'm going to be like this forever.

End of Dream

I wake up with tears in my eyes as I sat up and covered my face.

"Its funny how a so called tough vampire like you is crying hahahaha..." I hear Chris's voice and I look up at her with anger and pushed him away from me

"Leave!" I said.

"Not till I get what I want..." Chris smirked.

"No..." I hear a voice say and it sounded like Moons demon voice and Chris chuckled.

"What are you trying to do scare me Michael? HAHAHAHA!!! Well you failed, I'm not scared of you-" Chris went from laughing to chocking when I looked to see Moon chocking him without touching just giving him that death stare.

"Wh--aaa---T----t-the Fuck!" Christ said and help his hand out and started chocking her but it wasn't working she was too strong.
Then he disapeared and Moon just sighed.

"Great" Moon saw.

"What? You just saved my life! Thank you" I said and she looked at me and I saw all her emotions and this was a sad one.

"If I didn't come sooner he would of took her while I'm out of her body and without me she'll die" Moon said.

"I'll make sure Harper wakes up tomorrow to train, I know you've been training her so just do this..." Moon stepped closer to me.

"Go hard and not soft like you always to because its better for her safety" She said before disapearing and I just scratch my neck and lay back down.

What the hell am I going to do now? I thought as I started gasping for air.
Shit I was thirsty without even realizing it! I went for another cup of blood.

At Rebecca's house (Rebecca's POV) (Also short POV)

I sniff the air and open my eyes as I smell an unfamiliar smell yet it had a sourse of energy with it as I looked around with my night vision eyes and saw...HIM.

"Why the hell are you here Chris" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I just came to say..." He said before jamming his hand through my chest as I gasp as I felt my heart in his hand as he squeezed it.

"Hi..." Was the last words I heard as I fell to the ground taking my last breath before I saw the darkness...

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

32.4K 1.5K 26
Lillith is an outsider, she never was really part of the werewolf pack she was born into. Even when she is mated to the son of the Beta she rejects h...
80.7K 4.1K 85
"A thank you would be nice, you know?", his hooded figure approached me with a smirk. "Never", I hissed. "But I saved your life", he kept coming clos...
95.4K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
3.9K 77 26
Celeste Constantine is no normal girl, not even in modern day standards. It's 2020 and Celeste lives in a small apartment, with her cat Smile and her...