ATEEZ oneshots •{BXB}•

By heenim_kimbap

REQUESTS CURRENTLY CLOSED Taking requests! -smut warnings, trigger warnings- Smut Fluff Angst Anything you wa... More

Intro/ requests
[M/F] Yeosang X Mingi
[M]Wooyoung X San
[M]Mingi X Seonghwa
[M] San x Wooyoung
[M/F]Seonghwa X Yeosang
[M/F]San x Wooyoung
[M]Seonghwa x Yeosang
[A/F]Wooyoung x ATEEZ {R}
[A/F] Seonghwa x Yunho
[F/M] Wooyoung X Yeosang
[M/F] Yunho x Yeosang x Mingi
{R} [M/F] Seonghwa x Hongjoong
[F/M] Wooyoung X San x Yeosang {R}
{R} [M/F] Yunho x Yeosang
{R}[M] Seonghwa x Wooyoung x San
{R} [M/F] Wooyoung x San x Seonghwa
[M/A?/F] Yunho x ATEEZ
[F] Yeosang X Seonghwa, Wooyoung x San
[M/F] Yunho x Seonghwa
{R} [A/F] Wooyoung x Seonghwa
[M] Wooyoung x San
[F] Yunho x Mingi
[M] {R} Wooyoung x Yeosang
{R} [M/F] Seonghwa x ATEEZ
{R} [M/F] San x Yeosang
authors note// requests closed
{R} [M] Mingi x San -Part 1
{R} [M] Mingi x San -Part 2
{R} [M/F] San x Yeosang x Wooyoung
{R} [A] San X Wooyoung- Part 1
{R} [F] San x Wooyoung-Part 2
Q&A
[M] Yeosang x ATEEZ| Part 1 - Seonghwa
[M] Yeosang x ATEEZ| Part 2 - Hongjoong
[M] Yeosang X ATEEZ | Part 3 - Yunho
[M] Yeosang x ATEEZ | Part 4- Mingi
[M] Yeosang x ATEEZ | Part 5- Wooyoung
[M] Demons | Part 6- Jongho
[M] Demons | Part 7 - San (+ a/n)
[M] Yeosang x Jongho
Not really an update
New book preview!!

{A/F} San x Wooyoung

3.3K 58 10
By heenim_kimbap

A/n- it's pretty intense at the start, basically a dom undertone until they come out and say it, idk what this was I was just feeling pretty angsty and was gonna turn it into smut but decided that almost 4K words was plenty

"You fucking-" Wooyoung's breath escaped him as he was shoved against the wall. San was instantly in his face, hand gripping the younger's throat and making him suck in a harsh breath.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Huh? What was all that?" San growled. Wooyoung gripped his shirt. He was getting lightheaded.

"San." San loosened his grip. Wooyoung took a moment to breathe before speaking.

"You can't just throw me around like that."

"Me?!" San pushed away from Wooyoung. "What the hell were you doing? Do you think it's funny?" Wooyoung scoffed, walking forward and shoving his finger in San's chest.

"You act like I can't be around anybody."

"Do you have to act like a slut around them?" Both froze.

"That's how you feel? That I have nothing better to do than go around acting like I have no control?"

"That's not what I meant-"

"Clearly." Wooyoung pushed San backwards. "If that's how you felt the entire time, why've you been lying to me this entire time? If I was nothing but a slut to you. Is that how you saw it? Did you think that I have no feelings and all I want to do is whore around? And what about you, you clearly can't take it when I'm around somebody else. You're over possessive." San heard how Wooyoung's voice cracked. "You only think about what's good for yourself, and what you can do to keep me away from everybody else. I apologize for thinking you'd be different than the last." Wooyoung paused, searching San's face before turning and leaving. San chased after him, catching him at the door and wrapping his arms around him. He buried his face in the younger's neck.

"Wooyoung you know that's not how I feel about you. I don't think you're a slut and I don't think any of what you said. I love you, Woo, don't forget that. I don't try to be overprotective, but I can't stand it when somebody else touches you the way only I'm supposed to. I know my jealousy gets out of control and I'm sorry Wooyoung, honestly. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I wouldn't change it for the world." Wooyoung felt San's tears on the back of his neck. "I love you Wooyoung, please. Please don't go." The older clutched onto him tighter, trying to keep his tears from falling but failing. Tears rolled down Wooyoung's face.

"San," Wooyoung started but was cut off.

"Wooyoung please," Wooyoung could hear the desperation in the olders voice. "I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry I make you feel that way. I'm sorry, I'll try to change. I'll try to fix it but Wooyoung please don't leave. I'm scared if you do, you won't come back and I can't help what would happen if I lost you." By this point, San was sobbing against his neck. He was shaking. Wooyoung pulled San off of him.

"Woo-" Wooyoung turned around, grabbing the olders face in his hands. He had never seen San so distressed. Wooyoung used his thumbs to wipe the tears from San's cheeks, though almost instantly after, more came.

"San, you know I wouldn't leave you. Not permanently."

"Wooyoung I need you," San said, clutching the younger's shirt. "Please don't go." Wooyoung let go of his face. San gripped him tighter.

"San, let me go." San shook his head.

"N-no I can't."

"Why?"

"Because if I do, you'll leave."

"San let go."

"No!" Wooyoung pulled San's hands off of him. "Please," San said as he started shaking even harder. Wooyoung had to catch him before he fell to his knees.

"Oh San," Wooyoung said, his voice cracking as he picked the older up. San clung to him as Wooyoung sat on the bed.

"San baby, I'm not leaving. Calm down please." At that moment, Yunho's head popped in the door.

"Wooyoung?" The younger looked up. "We're going to eat, I assume you both are staying?" He said lightheartedly, which Wooyoung was grateful for. He gave a half-smile and a nod. Yunho disappeared and Wooyoung focused on the male in his arms. San had stopped shaking, his harsh hiccups now reduced to silent tears. Wooyoung buried his face in his hair.

"San, stop crying baby, please. I'm not going anywhere. Please look at me." San looked up at the younger after a second.

"Woo," he sniffed. "I'm sorry."

"Shh." Wooyoung rested their foreheads together. A minute later he let out a small laugh.

"Since when did it become you in my lap? It's usually the other way around."

"Shut up asshole, you started this."

"I did what now?"

"I would've been perfectly fine on the ground if you hadn't caught me," San grumbled.

"I'll always catch you when you fall sweetie," Wooyoung teased. They had both stopped crying.

"Well, those idiots went to eat without us."

"You think you'd have the confidence to go eat when you look like that?" San said, pulling away and moving to stand in front of him.

"You look like shit too babe," Wooyoung teased, grabbing both of San's hands and standing up. The older pulled him closer, wrapping his arms around him.

"Woo, don't ever leave me."

"You know I wouldn't. I couldn't take it if I did."

***
"So you wanna fuck him too huh?" Wooyoung rolled his eyes at San. They had just gotten back from a fan sign. The fans had wanted Seonghwa and Wooyoung to "kiss", to which the younger promptly grabbed the older and pulled him down, landing a big, wet, kiss to the top of his head. Seonghwa and pushed him off in disgust before chasing him. The younger ran to the two tallest before jumping onto Yunho's back. This caused San to bicker with Wooyoung on the way home, causing Hongjoong to scold and separate them. Wooyoung wanted nothing to do with San when they got home, so he clung to Yeosang, who, as his best friend of six years, understood why. All the members knew of San's jealousy problem at this point, and he didn't even try to hide it anymore. He tried to control it but sometimes he just couldn't. Wooyoung loved him regardless but was constantly frustrated with him. He couldn't stand arguing with San almost every night, usually ending in Wooyoung finding himself in Yeosang's room, crying to his best friend. He hated putting Yeosang in the position he was in, but he didn't know where else to turn and he was sure that his mind would fall if he kept it to himself.

So here they were, San standing in the doorway with his arms crossed while Wooyoung was sitting beside Yeosang on the oldests bed.

"San I cannot do this every night."

"First Seonghwa, then Yunho, now Yeosang? Would you just pick one already?"

"San," Wooyoung said, keeping his voice calm.

"You want somebody so bad but you can't come to me? Or do you do it on purpose?"

"San I'm not gonna argue with you anymore. And now you don't even have the decency to do it behind closed doors?"

"I can't when you're always in here! You never wanna be around me anymore!"

"Because you argue about fucking everything! I put Yeosang in a place where he shouldn't be! I come to him every night because you can't fucking control yourself and you take it all out on me when there was nothing wrong!"

"You don't even try to talk it out with me-"

"How can I talk it out with you when you're always fucking screaming at me?!" Wooyoung was now standing in front of San, shaking with anger. "I can't stand it anymore. You always have something to say. I blink in somebody's general direction and you're yelling at me for it. San I've never thought once about leaving you, no matter how bad the situation seems. I've never had those thoughts until now. You're pushing me to think things I shouldn't." San's entire demeanor changed. "I'm not gonna threaten to leave you every time you scream at me, because I can't even bring myself to think about what would happen if I did. But you're making it hard not to. That what-if is always there at the end but I never can think farther than that. I still think you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I always will. But I can't deal with this anymore. I can't take it. I literally can't even cry anymore, there's nothing left. San I'll always want to be with you, I love you and you know that. But sometimes I question if you ever think about what you're doing to me." Wooyoung looked away, turning around but he was stopped by San's hand on his arm.

"Wooyoung-"

"Don't San, please, just go. Just leave me alone for the night." San hesitantly let go of Wooyoung and slipped away after whispering an "I love you Wooyoung, I'm sorry."

The next morning, San woke up with Wooyoung in his arms. The younger was sleeping peacefully on his chest, eyes fluttering every so often. Most mornings San would have reveled in this, but today he just felt a sharp stab in his heart. He knew Wooyoung couldn't sleep alone, and waking up with the younger in his arms proved that Wooyoung refused to sleep with anyone else, regardless of the circumstances. San wanted to cry. He knew his jealousy got out of hand. He knew. He tried to control it but he didn't know why he couldn't. He needed help. And he had an idea of who to talk to. But right now he held the boy close to him, resisting the urge to cry.

He wasn't sure how long it was until Wooyoung started to wake up. The younger stretched out before opening his eyes. He blinked a couple of times before looking up at San. They made eye contact and San felt how the younger's hand unconsciously gripped his shirt.

"Wooyoung-"

"Don't talk," Wooyoung whispered. San squeezed him tighter. Wooyoung pushed himself up into a sitting position, instantly feeling how the warmth from San's arms left. San was afraid to move or talk, afraid Wooyoung would leave and not come back. Wooyoung sat there for a minute before he turned to look at San.

"I love you San."

"Wooyoung," San said, sitting up and cupping the younger's jaw with one hand. "I love you too, so much." Wooyoung closed his eyes and leaned into his hand, pausing for a minute before opening his eyes again. It was only then that Wooyoung realized it was still dark outside.

"What time is it?" San let go of him and checked his phone.

"3." San looked back up at Wooyoung. He brought his hand up to brush the bangs out of the younger's face.

"I'm sorry Wooyoung. Honestly."

"San," Wooyoung said, catching his wrist and pulling it away from his face. "I know. But you understand what I'm saying too right?"

"Yes, yes Woo, I'm only hurting you. And by hurting you I'm also hurting myself because I can't stand it when I fuck something up and it lands on you. I love you more than you think Woo. I'm gonna change, I promise."

"Can you do something for me San?"

"Yes Wooyoung, anything." Wooyoung moved to straddle San.

"Just kiss me," he whispered, wrapping his arms around San's neck. San cupped the younger's jaw, pulling him in slowly before connecting their lips gently. Wooyoung felt the tension leave his body, melting in San's arms. They pulled away after a minute. Wooyoung kept his eyes closed, resting their foreheads together.

"I love you so much San." San responded by kissing the younger again. This time there was more need behind it. San kissed him with desperation, pulling him as close as possible. Wooyoung felt how San held him close.

"I love you."

The next time they woke up, daylight was coming in through the window. San woke up, feeling fingers running through his hair. He hummed in content, snuggling closer to Wooyoung. The younger nudged him.

"Get up, I'm hungry." San looked up at him.

"I can feed you." Wooyoung gagged.

"No thanks, I'd rather starve," he said, shoving the older off of him. San scoffed, grabbing him and pulling him down when Wooyoung tried to get away. Wooyoung struggled against him, huffing when San jumped on top of him. The older sat on his hips, holding both of his wrists and smirking. Wooyoung tried to struggle away from him. San let go of his wrists before beginning to tickle him. Wooyoung screeched, trying hard to get away but failing. He grabbed at San's hands as he failed at controlling his laughter. San stopped after a second, leaning down and kissing the younger who was still giggling. Wooyoung's laughter halted, letting out a sound of surprise when he felt San's lips against his. He instantly relaxed against him, a hum of approval escaping him. San pulled away after a few seconds.

"Hungry?" He asked with a wide grin. Wooyoung pouted.

"Kisses?" San said, raising an eyebrow. The younger nodded furiously.

"Too bad," San teased, getting off of him. He took off when he heard Wooyoung scrambling after him. The younger caught him at the door, jumping on his back and effectively knocking them over. San caught them before he faceplanted.

"Jung Wooyoung," he mumbled against the floor. Wooyoung let out a loud laugh.

"Sorry," he said and San knew he was lying.

"You liar!" San rolled over, Wooyoung landing on top of him.

"No~ I'm sorry," Wooyoung said, a wide grin on his face as he scrambled to get up. San called after him as he chased him into the main room. Wooyoung dove for the couch, where Seonghwa and Yeosang were currently cuddled up next to each other. San caught him before he could get up, picking him up off the laps of the two older members, throwing the boy over his shoulder as Wooyoung screeched. San carried him into the kitchen, setting him on the counter. Wooyoung was pouting.

"Awe, don't pout baby, you said you were hungry. I offered but you didn't want it the first time." Wooyoung huffed, hitting his shoulder. San leaned up and left a lingering kiss on his lips before moving to rummage around in the cabinets.

***
"Mingi, why do I act like I do?" Wooyoung stopped as he was walking past the door to Mingi and Yunho's room. He heard the emotion in San's voice like he was fixing to break down crying.

"San, I don't know-"

"Mingi please," San's voice was small and helpless. He heard shuffling.

"San have you and Wooyoung ever, I don't know, went farther than just kissing?"

"Mingi what-"

"Just answer me. Honestly."

"Uh, well no. There are times when I wanted to but I didn't know how he feels about it."

"You two have never talked about it?" A pause. "San you-you're a dom."

"Huh? How?"

"Trust me on this, it's the same thing that happened with me and Yunho. Trust me San. You're a dom and, you may not realize it, but you see Wooyoung as your submissive."

"O-oh."

"You need to talk to him San. I can help you explain, even Yunho if you want. But you need to talk to him."

"Is that why I'm so," San trailed off. "Overprotective? Why I always just want him to myself?" Wooyoung heard Mingi hum in confirmation. It was quiet for a second.

"I'm gonna go talk to him," Wooyoung heard San say before he took off to his room. He had barely made it, jumping in the bed and pretending to look at something in his phone when San came in.

"Woo? Can I, um, talk to you for a second?" Wooyoung looked up and nodded. San closed the door behind him. He sat on the bed.

"I talked to Mingi," San felt his mouth go dry. "He said that, well I don't know how to explain it. He said the reason I get so jealous is because I-I'm a dom. I'm your dom. And he said that I see you as my submissive even though I may not completely realize it."

"So, the first time we argued, when you grabbed my neck, was that...?" Wooyoung trailed off and San sat for a minute, thinking it over. What exactly went through his head?

San clenched his teeth as Wooyoung relaxed in Yunho's lap, resting between his legs. There wasn't anything wrong with the position, per se, since the members usually found themselves in each other's embraces more often than not. And besides, it was Yunho. Yunho was with Mingi. He knew Mingi was okay with it, well he had to be since he was sitting right next to them, arm around Yunho's shoulders and their thighs squished together. And everybody knew how Wooyoung felt about San. So why was San so mad? He couldn't figure it out. But he didn't like how easily Wooyoung fit between the tallests legs. He didn't like how small Wooyoung looked against him. He didn't like that it was Yunho instead of himself. He didn't want anybody else touching Wooyoung. He didn't like it. So he took a shower, attempting to calm down, but the image never left his mind. When he came back, he seethed again. Wooyoung was now splayed out across both Mingi and Yunho. It was innocent, honestly, and Wooyoung didn't think much about it since it was just a normal thing. But god, San wanted to rip Wooyoung away from them. He took a deep breath, calmly walking over to them. Wooyoung looked up at him with a smile on his face. San only had to half force one back.

"Hyung!" It had been forever since Wooyoung had called him that. The blonde reached out towards him, resembling a baby who wanted somebody to pick it up. San picked the younger up with ease, setting him down on his feet but keeping an arm around his waist. Wooyoung yawned, turning to the other two.

"Goodnight!" He said before placing kisses on each of their cheeks. The two smiled back and then San led the youngest away. Once they were halfway down the hall to their room, Wooyoung felt San's demeanor change. The older gripped his waist, and Wooyoung just knew there would be bruises. But he couldn't figure out what San would be mad about. He knew San had jealousy problems, but nothings ever shaken him this much. When they got to their room, San didn't even bother closing the door. He just pushed the younger against the wall and grabbed him by the neck. No thoughts in his head but to make Wooyoung understand who he belonged to.

San frowned as he recalled.

"Yea. Just thinking about it now makes me realize all I wanted to do was make sure you knew who you belonged to. But this doesn't mean you have to become my sub or something Woo-"

"San, I wanna figure this out with you. I want to do whatever it is that calms you down. I wanna be that person Sannie." Wooyoung crawled closer to him, sitting so their knees were now touching. Wooyoung placed a hand on San's knee.

"I'll be your sub San. As long as that means I get to keep you." San let out a small laugh, looking down at the youngers hand on him.

"No, Woo, I'm afraid it's me who's keeping you." Wooyoung giggled.

"I love you Choi San."

"I love you too Wooyoung."

Everything fell easily into place. Well almost. It was now day three and Wooyoung didn't know what to do. Yunho. He needed to talk to Yunho.

"San," Wooyoung said, sitting up and nudging the older awake.

"Baby what time is it?" Wooyoung turned and checked his phone.

"11." San scoffed.

"That's it?" He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes before rubbing a hand over his face and groaning.

"I don't even get a good morning kiss?" He croaked out and that's when Wooyoung cracked up.

"It's still nighttime you big dummy." San finally opened his eyes and that's when he noticed it was dark out.

"Then why are you waking me up?" San grumbled, falling back onto his pillow.

"Because I've been thinking. I need to go talk to Yunho. I figured I'd tell you instead of just leaving in case you woke up and I was gone." San hummed, turning and wrapping his arms around the younger's waist.

"Can't it wait?"

"No San, it can't." San grumbled again.

"Fine. But if you aren't back in twenty minutes I'm not cuddling you back to sleep." Wooyoung giggled.

Twenty-five minutes later Wooyoung was crawling back into the arms of a still half asleep San.

"You're late."

"How would you know, you didn't even open your eyes when I came it."

"I checked the time before you got here and it was 11:21. You don't get cuddles."

"Kinda hard to say that when you've already got me wrapped in your arms huh?"

"Oh shut it," San griped, shoving his face into Wooyoung's neck. "What did you need Yunho so badly that it couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"Just had some questions." San hummed.

"About?" He pressed on.

"How to get you to stop talking and cuddle me and go to sleep." San let out a small growl.

"And how would he know that?" San said in a mocking tone, cuddling Wooyoung closer to him nonetheless.

"You're a baby."

"You're my baby, now hush." Wooyoung rolled over in San's grasp, resting his head on San's bare chest. The younger grabbed one of San's hands and played with his fingers, musing over in his head what Yunho had told him. San let out a sigh.

"What's wrong Youngie?"

"Just thinking."

"Get those thoughts out of that pretty little head and relax baby. Is it something important?"

Yes. "No."

"Then relax babe. Please. You're gonna stress me out. I feel your uneasiness and it's making me uneasy."

"Sorry," Wooyoung whispered. He cleared his head, relaxing against the older.

"San?" San hummed. "What would you do if I, oh I don't know," Wooyoung said, unable to put his thoughts into words.

"What's wrong?" San said, sitting up and making Wooyoung face him.

"I-I don't know how to say it." Wooyoung thought for a second before leaning forward and slamming his lips against San's. The older made a noise of surprise, grabbing the boy's face with both hands.

"I'm ready to start this journey with you San."

"Oh baby you wouldn't believe it."

————
A/N - I know when I say something been in my drafts for a long time it has, but this has to be the one that's been in here about the longest. Still got a bunch drafted, two actually are completed but they're gonna be released after all the parts are, when I say that I mean it's kind of an 8 part thing?

Spoiler- based on Kang Daniel's Paranoia (yea that's how old those are) and it's more or less Yeosang centric
So I have absolutely no idea when I'll get around to finishing those, I still have multiple requests to finish and I promise I'm working on them!
Stay tuned🖤
Yea and if I end up using the same pictures multiple times, my bad cause I really don't know what I've used

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 2.1K 73
just reactions and preferences 🤷‍♀️ requests : not open (will be closed for a little while)
23.8K 1.1K 17
hongjoong truly never intended for this to happen. for better or for worse. PLEASE CHECK STORY CONTENT WARNINGS BEFORE READING.
17.5K 557 24
For your daily dose of (realistic(?)) ATEEZ scenarios *^*