Bad Boy Crush "BWAM" (Book #1...

Bởi JJNiles

~Brie~ I walked out of Payton's and mine apartment over to my place of magical wanders "Alden Art Studio" on... Xem Thêm

PLEASE READ BEFORE STARTING THIS BOOK!!!
Character List
Chapter 1: Payton's Birthday
Chapter 2: Meeting Under The Tree
Chapter 3: At Rocco's
Chapter 4: Bumping Headache
Chapter 5: A Blurry Mess
Chapter 6: Fuck With Brie National Holiday
Chapter 7: Embarrassment
Chapter 8: Hopping Mad
Chapter 9: At Poco's Diner
Chapter 10: Excitement
Chapter 11: Cooling Off Period
Chapter 12: Still At Rocco's
Chapter 13: Daybreak
Chapter 14: Paid In Full
Chapter 15: Worried
Chapter 16: Losing My Damn Mind
Chapter 18: Another Round
Chapter 19: Guilt
Note To Readers (Not An Update)
Chapter 20: Back Home
Chapter 21: A Weird Vibe
Chapter 22: Breaking No Promises
Chapter 23: School Project
Chapter 24: Too Close For Comfort
Chapter 25: Heading To Paris France
Chapter 26: Taking Things Easy
Chapter 27: Meeting My Family
Chapter 28: "Oh Brianna!"
Chapter 29: Losing My Mind
A Important Message To My Readers!!!
Song List & Singers

Chapter 17: At The Mall

848 67 16
Bởi JJNiles

WARNING... This is a very long chapter with sexual content and vulgar language. If you are under eighteen please don't read.

Brie's POV...

I spent most of the day at Glendale Mall after I explained to my boss that I needed the day off for personal reasons. I've been standing at one particular clothing rack trying to figure out what to get Zander for his birthday. I was stuck between a gold Chanel jacket and a red Fendi hoodie. I ended up choosing the rec Fendi hoodie after noticing that it had the word TEN embroidered in bold black letters on the back and on the right sleeve.

Stopping by the Bath & Body Works shop I purchased my favorite body wash gift set called Sweet Memories then walked next door to Victoria's Secret and grabbed a Red see-through panty bra set. Next, I went to a store called, “Club Wear,” and bought a white short button-down dress along with a pair of black stilettos that had a red bottom.

I stopped by Natalie's Hair Salon after grabbing a bite to eat at Rya Seafood Café. It took Natalie nearly three hours to wash, blow-dry, and straighten my thick, long hair. I honestly think that it wouldn't have taken her that long if she had spent more time tending to my hair instead of pestering me about the man I was getting all dolled up for.

“I hope he knows how lucky he is to have someone like you in his life,” she remarks after finishing doing the final touches on my hair.

“Oh trust me he will,” I replied then walked out of the salon.

I looked at my watch after placing my things on my bed. “Fuck, I have less than one hour and a half less to take a shower, get dressed, and be at the club before his celebration began.

Ten's POV… At Rocco's 

I don't own any of these photos that you guys see on my pages!!!

My friends and I were all sitting at the bar with our back to the crowd when I felt a Brianna presence somewhere in the room. “Damn she's fine.” I heard a few guys around me say which helped to confirm my suspicion that she was somewhere close around me.

I turned around very slowly trying to prepare myself for the majestic beauty that my eyes were about to take in. My mind and body went into full overload with desire when I saw her walking toward me wearing an extremely short white dress that showed off her chocolate, smooth thighs, and shapely legs. 

Her dress but except it's white...

I had tuned out the music and everything around me as I sat there in a trance staring at the woman who had made it known to me that she was going to make it hard for me to resist her.

Dammit, she was keeping her promise. My eyes dipped to the deep V in her between her breasts. I wanted to lick a path from her soft plump lips to her breast and lower.

“Close your mouth Ten,” Kun says after tapping me on the shoulder.

“Bro you're one lucky man,” Xiaojun tells me while walking toward Brianna. I wasn't budging one bit because I was enjoying watching her strut toward me too much. I wanted to take in all of her beauty for as long as I could before my friends started pestering me about am I going to claim Brianna for my woman.

“Calm down boy,” I ordered my cock as it began the spring to life with every step Brianna took getting closer to me.

“Hello, fellas.” She greets my friends then turns to me and says, "Happy Birthday Zander and this is for you.” She placed a box into my hand and then kissed me on the lips passionately. I really didn't need a gift from her after the kiss that she just laid on me.

“Well Umm... I think that you two should hit the dance floor.” Winwin suddenly blurts out his mouth.

“I think that's a great idea too.” Brianna agrees then takes the box out of my hand and passes it to Hendery and pulls me towards the dance floor.

Several guys glared at me with envy in their eyes, but I didn't give a damn “I love this song.” Brianna exclaims with excitement when, “Dance For You,” by Beyoncé pumped through the club speaker as we approached the center of the dance floor.

She wrapped her arms around my neck while I wrapped mine around her waist, pulling her flush up against my body. “Thank you for coming to celebrate my birthday with my friends and me.”

“You're welcome, baby. “She replies. Her sweet endearment caught me off guard.

“Can you call me baby again?” I asked.

“Tonight I'll do anything that you want baby.” She declares with implied sexual innuendos behind every word. I looked away from her because I was afraid of what I might do next in front of all of these people. I instantly regretted looking out into the crowd because that's when I saw an angry Mei and Charlotte standing behind Brianna glaring at her.

“Fuck” I accidentally let slip in from my mouth.

“What's wrong?” Brianna asked and came to a standstill.

“Charlotte and Mei are standing right behind you.” 

Walking behind me, Brianna slipped her arms underneath mine then rubbed her hands down my chest in slow motion and whispered in my ear, “Tonight I want you to concentrate on only.” She nibbled on my ear gently before grabbing a chair from a nearby table and pushing me down onto it.

“Don't you dare take your eyes off me, not even for a second.” She demands as if I would dare let them look away from the provocative performance that she was about to do right in front of me.

She walked a few inches away from me and began to wind her hips slowly to Love Talk. From the loud course of damn, and ooh's floating around the room I could tell that more than I was enjoying her performance. Sometimes I would even hear a few women making catcalls at her. 

At this moment I don't know how I felt about others ogling her body. She propped her right foot on the chair between my legs. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her silky, smooth, chocolate thigh just as the chores touch me, tease me, fill me up rang through the club speaker.

“You're killing me,” I told her when she moaned out loud to my touch.

“Good.” She says with a smile on her face. I'm brought out of the trance that she had me under when I hear both angry and sexually aroused voices getting louder all around us. Charlotte, Mei, and dozens of other women were highly pissed off at Brianna because of the seductive dance performance she was giving me. I guess the other women were mad because their men's eyes had strayed from them and onto Brianna. 

I entwined my fingers with Brianna's and then began to walk off the dance floor. “I wasn't finished yet.” She grumbled while trying to pull me back to the dance floor.

“Yes, you are,” I respond, wrapping my arms around her waist. "I don't want to have to beat nobody's ass on my birthday for putting their hands on you.” I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

We walked over to where Winwin, Kun, yangyang, Hendrey, and Xiaojun sat having a drink at the bar. “Do you want anything to drink?” I asked her while ordering me a plain coke on ice since I was the designated driver tonight.

“No,” She replied with a mischievous smile on her face.

“Give me two cokes on ice,” I tell mark then glanced back at Brianna.

“Everybody, can I have your attention?” Lucas announce over the intercom after the music was turned off. “I want to wish my best friend, the ugly fella you just saw dancing a happy birthday.” He says at the same time he shines a huge, bright spotlight on me.

“Happy Birthday.” I hear people all around me call out.

“Are you going to open your present?” Brianna asked after retrieving the box from Hendrey.

I wanted to open a present, but it wasn't the one she was handing to me. “I'll open it later,” I tell her before taking the present out of her hand. I spent the rest of the night listening to my friends cracking jokes and scaring dudes off away from Brianna whenever they tried to talk to her.

“I need to get home,” Brianna says after standing from her seat and pulling out her cellphone.

“Who are you calling?” I asked her when she placed the phone to her ear.

“A taxi,” She replied.

“Ten can take you home.” Xiaojun blurts out.

“Then how will you guys get home?” Brianna asked.

“We can catch a taxi when we get ready to go.” yangyang says to her.

“Guys, I don't mind catching a taxi home.” She states with the phone still to her ear.

“We'll feel better with you riding with someone that we trust instead of a stranger this late at night,” Lucas tells Brianna.

“Zander are you ready to go?” She turned to me and asked.

“Yeah, I'm ready,” I replied then proceeded to follow her out of the club. The sexual tension inside the truck was thick you could cut it with a knife. Neither one of us said a word the whole ride to her apartment. Brianna reached over and turned off the ignition when she noticed that I wasn't making any moves to do so.

“I have a present for you in my apartment,” Brianna says taking the keys out of the switch. She gets out of the truck and begins to walk towards the building entrance with my keys in her left hand. I caught up with her just before the elevator door opened. 

“Brianna, can I please have my keys back?” I asked with my hand held out in front of me.

“If you want them that bad, then come and get them.” She flirty teased before stuffing them into her barely visible, white bra and stepping into the elevator. Having no choice but to follow behind her, I stepped onto the elevator before the door closed.

“How am I supposed to get home without my keys?” I asked with my hand held out towards her.

“Zander, I told you if you want your keys, then come and get them.” She replied backing up against the wall in the center of the elevator. She began to unbutton the top button of her dress when she saw that I wasn't moving toward her. I was hovering in front of her with both my hands planted on each side of the elevator wall before she could get the second one undone.

“Alright, Brianna, I'll follow you to your apartment. Please don't do this here.” I plead while angling my head towards the camera above the elevator door that was pointed directly at us. I felt a strong pull between the two of us as I stood there wanting to kiss her. Neither one of us made any attempt to exit the elevator when the door slid open on her floor. We just stood there staring into each other's eyes.

I don't know how or when she wrapped her arms around my neck without my knowledge. That's how deep of a trance this woman had me trapped in. The moment she pulled my face down towards her and placed her sweet, soft, and succulent lips against mine is when the wild beast inside me stirred to life. I wanted to rip her clothes off right there in the elevator and have my way with her.

I forced myself to pull away from her when the elevator door dinged. Grabbing her by the hand I walked over and pressed the floor to her apartment after a boisterous bunch of guys enter the elevator.

“Make yourself comfortable,” Brianna tells me after turning the living room light on dim. Soft music began to filter into the room soon after she walked down a dark hallway. I was found it hard to breathe when I saw her walk back into the living room wearing a red see-through thong and bra set and a black pair of red bottom stilettoes.

I quickly sat on the sofa and laid back and just stared at her in wonder. My mouth fell wide open when she began dancing seductively to, “Dance Like We're Making Love,” by Ciara. She winded her hips in a circular motion, then slowly did split inches in front of me. I lean forward on the sofa propped my elbows up on both of my knees and gazed at her while drool slipped past my lip onto the back of my left hand.

I could no longer resist the urge to touch her when she bent over right in front of me and spread her cheeks wide with both her hands. I reached my hand out and caressed her soft, plump ass before rubbing my fingers across her wet pussy lips gently.

“Aah, Zander.” I hear echoing all around me. I loved hearing her say my name like that. So much so, I wrapped my left arm around her waist to hold her in place while slowly dipping one of my fingers into her slick wet folds just to make her say it again without me having to tell
her to.

"Oh my goodness, Zander.” She screamed out loud just as her vaginal walls began clenching my finger. I began to nibble on her round ass cheeks while at the same time finger fucking her slowly.

“Lay right here,” I say, pointing at the coffee table when I feel her body trembling under my touch. As soon as she was on the table I quickly placed her legs over my shoulders and began to kiss around her pussy lips gently. Brianna dug her hands into my hair when I separated her swollen lips with my fingers and blew a light breath over them. 

Her hips rocked up off the table when I teased her clitoris with my tongue. “Ooh, Zander.” She screamed when I dug my tongue into her and wiggled it around. I never liked my name until I heard her scream it out while in the middle of pleasure. Now I loved it. She tried to push my head away when I nibbled on her sweet spot while fingering her fast and wild.

“I'm not going to stop until I make you cum.” I say then dive back between her legs with my tongue assaulting her happy button.

“But tonight is supposed to be about me... Pleasing you,” she screamed in pleasure.

“Just give me that hot, milky cream in my mouth sweetheart that's all I ask of you tonight!” I dug my tongue deep into her center and tweaked her clitoris with one hand and massaged her left nipple with the other one.

“Aah fuck Ten, Zander,” she yelled as her hips rocked up off the table and her grip on my hair gets harder. I didn't slow down one bit because I knew I had her exactly where I wanted her. Instead, I sped up the tempo. I slipped two of my fingers inside her, then licked on her clitoris fast but gentle.  As soon as I bit down on her clit her whole body began to tremble and her honey essence began to gush out onto my finger. I swapped my fingers with my mouth and lapped up all of her sweet juices.

She lay on top of the coffee table breathing hard and heavy with her eyes closed. I was satisfied and terrified at the same time. I was happy because I pleasured her the way that I've been wanting to do for a while and terrified because I didn't know what this would do to our friendship.

I leaned back against the sofa with my eyes closed thinking deeply about those two thoughts that warring inside me. My eyes flew open when Brianna straddled my lap and placed both of her hands on each side of my face.

“Now it's my time.” She says and begins to grind her naked ass on top of my rock-hard dick.

“Not tonight baby...” I was saying when she got up and grabbed my hand then pulled me down the hallway into a large bedroom decorated in lavender and black. Vanilla scented candles were lit throughout the bedroom. A large silver flat screen mp3 player was hanging on the wall beside the bed with music flowing from it.

The floor was made out of dark-colored hardwood that went very well with the off-white wall paint. A lavender comforter covers the bed with black sheets underneath it. Black curtains hung in front of the windows on each side of the bed. A black and lavender striped area was placed at the foot of the bed.

“Your room is very warm and inviting,” I remarked before looking away from her intense stare. Brianna didn't say a word she just began pulling me over to the bed. “No Brianna,” I commanded this time with a forced edge.

“Do you not want to fuck me?” She asked, sounding rejected and hurt before hearing my answer.

“I don't want to fuck you, I want to make love to you like a real man should. I need to make sure that you know what you're asking for with me before I cross the line of no return.” I explained as I watched tears slip from her eyes and moved past down her cheeks.

“I understand,” she replies in a dejected voice. She wiped her eyes then walked over to a large window and started outside.

“What exactly do you understand?” I need to see what was running through her head about us.

“I understand that you can't move on with me because your heart still belongs to Mei.” She answers while locking out the window.

Grasping her by both shoulders I turned her to face me. “Brianna Mei had nothing to do with my decision. I'm holding myself from having my way with you because I respect you and don't want to do something that could hurt you in the future. I tell you what after a week from tonight if you still want to pursue a serious relationship with me I'll stop resisting how I feel about you and give you everything I have to offer.

“Will, you at least spend all night with me?” She then asked me.

“As long as you don't try anything slick tonight I'll stay.”

“I promise you I won't. As a warning upfront, I'm letting you know that I'm not putting on a stitch of clothes, and you have to sleep with your shirt and pants off.” She declares.

“Deal.” I concede then walks towards her adjoining bathroom to take a quick, cold shower. Brianna was sitting up underneath the covers when I emerged out of the bathroom.

“Stop looking at me like that.” I reprimand her, then sat back on the bed on top of the covers with my right arm wrapped around her shoulder. She and I sat there watching Ninja Assassin until she fell asleep. I gently repositioned her on the bed after turning off the TV and bedside light on my side of the bed. Her backside was flushed up against mine and her head was lying in the crook of my left arm. I was laying on top of the covers with my right hand on top of her hip. Closing my eyes I let my thoughts have free rein to think of whatever the hell it wanted to until I doze off.

Brie's POV...

I awaken aroused and ready to jump Zander in his sleep. His hand had worked its way up my chest and latched on to my right breast. At first, I thought that I was dreaming until I felt something hot massaging my nipples while I was fully awake. I called out his name because I thought that he was awake. I found out that wasn't the case when he never answered me back and All I heard was his soft even breathing.

Easing my breast from his hand, I got out of bed slowly and walked into the living after putting on a lime green thigh-length Winnie The Pooh shirt.

I began to work on my drawing since I wasn't able to go back to sleep. Thirty minutes later I took a break from drawing because I was too sexually aroused to even concentrate on what I was doing. “Maybe a few stretches will help me to calm down my raging hormones.” I thought to myself.  The moment Zander walked into the living room I heard him let out a deep groan as I lifted my hand towards the ceiling and spread my legs apart.

I slowly bent over and grabbed my ankles while pretending that I didn't know that he was standing behind me watching. Before I could comprehend what was going on I felt Zander's hands slipping into my wet folds once again. He was massaging the crease in my bottom. I looked back at him with a sly smile on my face and then kept on stretching. As I stood up again and began to stretch my fingers towards the ceiling while on my tiptoes he started to trace his hand around my butt, up my back, and then around the front to caress my breast.

“Zander, I'm busy here,” I say with a soft purr flowing past my lips.

He replied, “so am I,” then continued to fondle my breast and nibble on my neck.

“I thought you said that you wanted to wait...” I was asking him went I felt myself being bent over the arm of the sofa with my legs spread apart.

“You've been torturing me for the last week with all these sexual innuendos and show of cleavage. I've finally decided to give you exactly what you've been begging for.” He states then began to place small, intimate kiss on my shoulder. 

“But I can wait,” I lied.

“Too bad because I can't anymore.” He lets his boxer fall onto the floor and guides his hard dick to the opening of the center of my pussy. I grabbed the arm of the chair and tried to brace myself for the pain I knew was coming. I wasn't a virgin by a long shot, but it has been over three years since I've had sex.

The head of his dick felt big as fuck to me. I pressed it into me slowly and gently little by little. “Shit Brianna baby your pussy is so fucking tight,” Zander grunts out loudly. I couldn't say a damn thing because I was in so much pain. I felt him stretching so fucking wide with every inch he pressed into me that I thought that I would need stitches. 

“Are you okay baby?” He asked me. I wanted to shout hell, no but instead, I nod my head up and down while biting into the sofa to keep from screaming out in pain.

“I won't move an inch until you say it's okay,” Zander tells me in a strained voice while leaning forward to massage my breast with his hands.

“I'm good baby,” I murmured until I felt him pressing more of himself inside me. “Dammit, Zander you're not all the way in yet?” I screamed then bit into the Sofa again to muffle the sound. 

“I am now,” He says with a slight chuckle.

“Are you sure?” I asked before I told him I was ready for him to make love to me.

“Yes! Brianna, I promise you that's all of me.

“Please take it easy on me.” I pleaded.

“I will but only until I feel that you're able to take everything that I have planned for you.” He declares while slowly beginning to move in and out of me. The thick ridges of his dick were making waves of pleasure flow from the sole of my feet to the top of my head.

“Just like that Zander except go a bit harder.” I moaned out loud. Releasing the grip he had on my breast he placed one hand on my waist and the other one on the back of my neck.

“Brace yourself.” He warned me, then slammed into me hard.

“Oh, fuck do that again,” I yelled when I felt him hit a spot that I didn't even know that I had. The world around me was slowly tilting more and more on its axis every time he hit my hidden spot. Without disconnecting from me, he pulled me back from the chair with his arm wrapped around my waist.

“Spread your legs and touch the floor,” He ordered. As soon as I did he began to fuck me hard and wild like a mad man. I felt both pain and pleasure at the same time. The pain soon subsided and all that was left was pure pleasure.

“Oh, baby I'm about to cumming” I moaned out loud when an intense ripple of pleasure rushed through me and blinded my vision temporarily.

“That's it cum all over me baby. I feel you tightening around me.” He says then lift my legs into the air. With this position and him fucking me wildly I could no longer keep my orgasm at bay.

“Aah Zander I'm cumming.” I yelled as an earth-shattering orgasm slammed into me. 

“I'm right behind you baby” He growled then placed one of my legs onto the floor then proceeded to pump his thick hard dick inside my sensitive and throbbing pussy. “Ooh, dammit baby you feel so good.” He shouts then places my other feet onto the flour then pulls his dick out of me and pumps his release onto my back. He left and came back with a wet washcloth. He wiped the contents of his release off my back while I was sprawled out on the floor weak as potato water. “Are you ready for round two?” Zander asked me.

“I need a few minutes to recuperate,” I answer after taking a few deep breaths.

“Well that's too bad” He states then flips me over onto my back and sucks my left nipple into his hot mouth. While licking my nipples he placed his long, thick dick at the entrance of my center.

“What are you waiting on? “I egged him on and mistakenly woke up a hungry beast. He slammed into me so fucking hard that I was seeing stars and cummed from the first thrust of his hips.

“Please baby let me rest for a bit” I begged after I kept cumming back to back from him hitting my G spot with every hard thrust.

“I promise you this time you won't be able to get out of bed and leave me lying there alone again. He confidently utters then placed my legs over my head.

“Are you trying to kill me with pleasure?” I cried out when it felt like his dick was surpassing my cervix. The orgasm that slammed into me this time was something out of this world. My whole body lifted off the floor and breathing was coming out in rapid spurts. Every nerve in my body was firing off in every direction imaginable. 

“Zander please stop. I don't think I can take cumming again. “ I screamed out in fear of what may happen to me if I cummed again.

“Just hold on a little longer Brianna.” He says then began to take slower and longer strokes. With each stroke, I felt like I was slowly being pushed over the edge of no return. I felt myself losing consciousness when another mind-blowing orgasm pummeled through me. 

“I promise I will never tease you like this again,” was the last word I was able to get out of my mouth before giving in to the darkness and pleasure at the same time.

Please vote and comment!!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

83 1 14
❝𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙥𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣. 𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧�...
8.8K 242 30
Y/n has a secret. Actually, she has a few secrets. Y/n used to be involved with the BDSM community for several years with her fiancee, until her new...
95.9K 6.6K 48
ELITE SERIES #2. ONGOING. ENHYPEN JAY. ❝Move on. Just fvcking move on and stop being delusional. She's dead.❞ Park Jongseong had thought that he had...
306K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...