Grandson ( king Von fanfic )

By Writtenbylashayy

This is a sequel to 'crazy story ' After a crazy roller coaster ride last year , Kennedy attempts to cope wi... More

1.Intro
2. Forever
3.No auto durk
4. Teenage fever
5 . No love
6. Heart on ice
7. Dont
8. Changes
10. Dark conversations
11. Best thing i never had
12. Emotionless
13. Waynes story
14. Thinkin bout you
15. I want you back
16. Whats my name ?
17. Idfwu
18. Emotionally scarred
19.Let her go
20. Proud family
21. Canceled
22. Nothing is promised
23. Scared to live
24. Right thru me
25. Track star
26. Breakdown
27. Mad at you
28. Deja vu
29. Bad
30. Miss it
31. Jealous
32. Frustrated
33. Bittersweet
34.All back
35.Leave em alone
36. Through the wire
37. She aint you
38. Exchange
39.Your mines still
40.Letter from houston
41. Trust issues
42. Start wit me
43. Purple rain
44. Said sum
45. Insecure
46. Love dont change
47. I can do bad all by myself
48. What you know bout love
49. Shelter
50. Back in blood
51.Still trappin
52. Green light
53. Jerry sprunger
54.Girls need love
55. Her way
56. Remember me
57 . Why i love you
58. We ride
59. Evil twin
60. Heartbreak anniversary
61.Fed up
62. The race
63. THUGZ MANSION
64. All eyez on me
65. Its so hard to say goodbye
66. No more parties
67. Cant raise a man
68. Foolish
69. P*ssy fairy
70. Purple reign
71. Work
72. Aint mad at you
73. You da one
74.Pray you catch me
75. Hate that i love you
76. Do better
77. Drawing symbols
78. Fuck yo man
79. You the one
80. Say ahh
81. Family affair
82. Twin nem
83. Skin
84. Confessions
85.Pray
86. Confessions pt2
87. Lie to me
88. Rain
89. Drown
90. Climax
91.Heart attack
92.Ball w/o you
93.No air
94. Need you bad
95.Love and war
96.Love you too
97. Outro
❀️Book three❀️
Rain

9. D.T.B

5.2K 278 277
By Writtenbylashayy

I salute ya, you took my bitch and you scooped her
I'm a loser, I feel like a fucking loser
Fuck the rumors cause I passed her back to ya
Ran through her then I passed her back to ya
Ha! But now I'm feeling like I'm, Ha!

~a boogie

Omniscient pov

"Wassup lil nigga " Von says to his son while picking him up out of his crib "out here , always , never ducking nun ain't that right ? " He asks him and king just stares at him , admiring the man he sees often holding him "gangsta since you was born , you had a gun in yo diaper didn't you lil nigga ?"

King starts giggling and Von mugs him .

"Man stop laughing like a lil hoe " he yells then smiles putting him back down . He loves raising king and cherished his time with him when Kitty dropped him off , no matter how crazy he sounded while he talked to his children . He knew king couldn't stay forever like true can so he enjoyed every moment of his time .

Von kisses him and look in the other crib seeing it's empty .

"Where yo sister at ?" He asks king " that lil mufucka got snatched ?" He asks getting a lil worried .

Von waves him off because he's not responding then walks to his room to find tru .

He doesn't appreciate how Asian tried to separate king and true just because they have different moms . He keeps telling her how their still siblings and need to be raised around each other , but she keeps insisting that until Kitty "respects " her , king won't be associated with true . Von hated that she thought that was okay , he just wanted everyone to get along for the kids and fuck allat personal shit . But the females didn't understand that .

"Say Asian ? " He calls out walking into his room seeing her on the bed with true in one arm and his phone in her hand . He starts feeling around his empty pockets then looks at her confused .

"The fuck wrong with you ? Going through my shit ! I'm not a little ass boy I'm grown " He snaps . She always goes through his phone Trying to find clues like a detective and catch him slipping up on her . Today when his phone buzzed she got a feeling she wanted to check it and got lucky .

"Von please don't try to play fucking victim right now ! " she yells

"I am the victim ! You always invading my damn privacy . Best believe if I had time I would be fucking other hoes trust . " He yells and she frowns then throws the phone at his chest . He catches it then looks at the unlocked screen on his messages

"See that's exactly why I don't trust you!" She says . He looks at Kennedys message and try's not to let the smirk appear on his face , Feeling the excitement of her wanting to talk to him . That's definitely not what he expected .

"How was I supposed to know she was gone text me ? " he questions calmly , anxiously waiting for Asian to get her little rant over with so he could call her . He couldn't wait to hear her voice rather she's cussing him out or begging for love , he just wanted to listen to it all over again .

A year later , and he's still not over the way her voice makes him feel .

"That's not the point Von " she rolls her eyes

"Then what is the point ? " he asks annoyed . Seeing Kennedy text him is also such a relief . He been ready to drop Asian so bad and now that the person he's never stopped wanting wants to talk . He already has it in his mind that it's no possible way he's going to let this fail again .

"The point is you still got this hoe saved as 'bae nem 'and u excited as fuck that she texted you . What about you being over her Von ? " she questions .

"I lied okay Misharron" he mocks her saying her real name . She stale faces him then a smirk covers her face .

"Well good luck making that work again " she mumbles and he furrows his eyebrows.

"Why you say that ? "

"Cause I called her and told her you was done and I'm your main bitch that you would never leave " she lies and his blood starts to boil .

"Why the fuck would you even say that cap ass shit ?! " he asks getting mad then he stops to chuckle . "You know what I'm not even tripping , ain't no way in hell she believing I'm really wit you " he says . Her feeling gets torn apart and she shakes her head at his rude comments .

She loves Von and believes he's her soulmate , so she promised herself that she would never stop trying to make them work , To make him love her as much. as she loved him , To keep him as far away from Kennedy as she could so that she can get her fair chance at happiness with Von .

She thought her having his baby and him and Kennedy breaking up would be enough to win his love back but it seemed like everyday he hated her more and more . All she wanted was love from him. Pure , raw ... love . She knows he's the only one for her .

"Well she did , then she blocked you and said she going back to Daniel " she lied again . In reality asian blocked her from his phone , and she knew Von would be to ignorant to check . She knew he would just blow up on her and storm out to the studio , and she would rather take that then him leaving her for Kennedy . Because she knew his relationship with Kennedy wouldn't be temporary, not like the first time .

"Daniel ?" He questions feeling hurt that she would even go back to him after how disrespectful he's been to her in the past

"Yep , how you got her is how you lost her , he got his bitch back with her pass around ass " she chuckles

He huffs and bites his bottom lip to refrain from screaming . He looks down at his phone at Kennedys contact name and shakes his feeling nothing but hurt .

"Oh my god ! " Asian yells as he throws his phone at the wall breaking it then storms out .

He had to leave or she was going to be thrown into a wall next.

"Fuck! "

Kennedy banks pov

(Kennedy and her mom 😍 her mom not in this chapter I just wanted to show y'all the pic )

"Oh my god ! tonio so big now , are you sure its only been a year? " I gasp looking at kaylas phone . Were outside of a restaurant catching up on how life's been and she's showing me some family pictures, even though most of them are just grandbabi holding guns and throwing up signs .

She told me how Von bought them a house right outside of o'block , and he tried to buy his grandma one but she didn't want to leave the home her husband bought for her in the 60's . So Von just got her a new tv and some furniture.

Von bought his uncle a car and a condo , and put kaylas boyfriend on to a security buisness so he can be employed.

Hearing all these things put a smile on my face because no matter what , Von always said he would make sure his family is straight and knowing that he still stands on that as famous as he's gotten is beautiful.

"Yes girl my baby just growing"she smiles and locks her phone . "But what's been going on with you girl ? " she asks

"Whew " I sigh not even knowing where to start " well I moved back home to my moms house so I gotta start looking for an apartment or something soon "

"Gworl what the hell ! why you ain't just keep the condo ?" She palms her face .

"Because everytime I went in there I cried " I shake my head "and plus I didn't want to be around any of Vons hand outs , I even gave up moo " I tell her and she gasps

"The lil dog ? " she questions and I nod " why you have to make the dog suffer ?"

"My mom don't like dogs anyways" I shrug "plus moo missed his daddy and since he wasn't there , I just gave him to a real family " I say then smile a little remembering how much him and Von used to argue.

"I remember when Von locked him in the closet because moo licked his feet while he slept " I say aloud to myself then shake my head laughing . I look up at her and she has a small smile on her face , more like a smirk . "Dont start Kayla " I warn

"You miss him don't you ? " she asks excitedly

"No " I shake my head then she purses her lips and tilts her head "okay yes " I confess " but it doesn't matter " I mumble

"Of course it matters , it's time for y'all to get back together . Why don't you text him or something?" she questions "ooouuu matter fact I'm finna call him "

"No " I stop her "I already tried texting him " I say trying not to get emotional in public again

"Well what did he say ?" She questions. I shake my head and look away to refrain from crying .

"He left me on read " I manage to say

"Girl " she laughs waving me off " that is not that big of a deal . Von can barely fucking spell . He prolly ain't know the right words to say . Just call him " she says

"He blocked me "

Her smile fades and she sighs . "Damn ", she mumbles

"Yeah " I nod and exhale " but it's cool . I just have to come to realization that it's really over . Even though it's been a year and I should've been figured that out by now " I chuckle to myself

"No that's not the case ken " she shakes her head " Asian be going through his phone and shit she prolly the one who block- " she stops noticing my expression and then clears her throat . " I mean Noonie them be going through his- "

"I heard what you said Kayla " I say and she sighs

"You ain't know about Asian did you ? " she questions and I shake my head feeling a saddens hit my body harder than ever before .

How can he sit up there and play house with her after all the foul shit she did and said . Yeah they have an alleged baby but that doesn't mean he has to be fake and act like a couple .

Maybe he really loves her . Maybe he loved her all along and just had me around to make her jealous. Whatever it is I'm definitely done trying to talk to him , and the idea of us getting back together is officially out of my head .

He's clearly moved completely on and decided who he wants to celebrate his success with . I hope they last .

"Girl she just a play toy until he get you back anyways " she says trying to make me feel better

"They have a child together Kayla , I'm glad he's with her " I say and she looks at me confused

"You must be talking to someone else or something " she says and I chuckle and shake my head

"Nah , im just not tripping over the past anymore " I shrug "plus Grandbabi already tried to warn me that Von is a hoe anyways . I shoulda listened " I say and we burst into laughter .

"Speaking of that bad child " she starts "him and my momma was wondering if you wanted to come to Saturday dinner this weekend " she tells me and I gasp. The only one of those I went to was the one with Von and I can only imagine how awkward it would be without him .

They would make me talk about why we broke up and I don't want to have emotional break down in front of his family . I also don't want to make it seem like Von is a bad person to his grandma . She loves him more than I even know and I would hate for her to think of him as a heart breaking , kid having , monster .

"I don't know if that would be a good idea Kayla " I shrug

"Yes it would ! They want you there . Just cause your not with Von no more don't mean you not apart of the family " she tells me and I smile a little . Being around Vons family made me feel the most at home I've ever felt since my dad died .

At the time , my mother and I weren't on speaking terms , Durk was developing his own life , and I was trying to start mine with Von .

So when they welcomed me with open arms , well some of them , they made me feel so at peace and like someone really loved me . You don't find that in to many places , especially in my household . So I have to take advantage of this moment, forget Von ,

"Fine " I give in and she squeals and starts clapping " what should I bring ? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 2.1K 18
Dayvon and Normani's love story continues in this FINAL BOOK: "𝔱𝔦𝔩𝔩 π”‘π”’π”žπ”±π”₯ 𝔑𝔬 𝔲𝔰 π”­π”žπ”―π”±" If you haven't already, please go read Spin B...
420K 11.7K 46
***THIS CONTENT CONTAINS MATURE SCENES IN IT, ALONG WITH VIOLENCE ***** Asia Carter is 18 and a senior in High School. Asia loves to sing and dance...
854K 37.4K 92
COMPLETED Kennedy banks , a 19 year old young women living in Chicago , struggles to find herself and achieve her goals . With distractions like her...
442K 23.9K 123
THIS IS A TRILOGY TO CRAZY STORY , AND GRANDSON Reader discretion is advised Kennedy and Vons roller coaster continues as he asks her to be his wif...