Forbidden Flower

By satanbetterloveme

Nicholas Salvatore the heir to the Salvatore's throne. Born with a diamond spoon in his mouth, he basically h... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Epilogue
BOOK THREE

Chapter 64

161K 5.1K 3.2K
By satanbetterloveme

Anastasia Rayne

Life couldn't be more perfect than right now. The broken girl who longed for her father's love must have been so proud of the woman she had become.

Almost five years ago, I was a mere assassin who killed for a living, a little girl covered by the shell of heartless killing machine. Partying all my nights away and sleeping with a shitload of strangers I picked up from the clubs, my life was a dead end, pointless and sad.

Damien Petrov was the biggest dick and a fucking shitty fake father but I thanked him. I thanked him for sending me to die in a foreign country. That one suicide mission was the best thing he had ever done for me my entire miserable life being raised by him.

If it wouldn't for him, I would never have met the love of my life. Thanked to him I got to experience such warmth feeling as being in an actual family.

Who would have thought a suicide mission could turn into something so beautiful and special.

Something as beautiful as the family we were trying to build. An adorable way too smart for her own good daughter and a handsome Don trying his best to protect our hearts.

The wind blew passed my face, flowery scent from all the flowers at our farm filled my nostrils. We laid a picnic blanket on top of the green grass under a giant lemon tree. I had prepared sandwiches, fruits and juices as the little princess requested.

A Saturday was for mommy and daddy, according to Ms Madeline. She came rushing back from her great grandmother's house, demanding to have a family picnic, the one liked she saw on television.

By then Nick and I were still wrapped together tangled between the silky sheet of my bed, naked and scared to death when our little daughter practically burst into the room. I thanked god that her father wasn't on top of me. And, so we said yes to her picnic faster than a lightning could strike silently thankful for not scarring her for life.

He laid his head on my laps and Madeline leaning on top of him as he talked to her about everything and anything making the little girl inside his arms giggled like a maniac.

I brushed his hair off of his face as I fed him strawberry which he thanked me by flashing me his handsome smile, showing off his dimples. I smiled back before picking another berry and fed it to our daughter.

Pink and orange colors swirled across the sky creating a breathtaking live painting as the sun was starting to set. We stayed on the little meadow at the far end of our farm, having a family picnic, and simply enjoying this kind of happy moment.

" Who do you love more mommy or daddy? " Nick asked, grinning.

" Daddy. " Madeline squealed without any hesitation nor second thought.

" I love you more too, princess. " the father chuckled, kissing his daughter's cheek.

By this point my mouth was hanging open. I was in shock staring at the father daughter duo with widened eyes. The strawberry dropped onto the picnic blanket in slow motion as my hand stopped mid air. I couldn't believe my own fucking ears.

" Excuse you, young lady! I was your mother before he was your father. " I glared playfully at my guilty looking daughter.

Before tearing my eyes away from her and landed on the dumbass. " I was here way before she was here. I made you a father. Be grateful.  " I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

Nick rose up from laps chuckling like it was the most funniest thing I had experience. He looked at me with pure amazement in his eyes before shaking his head, the amused grin never leaving his face. He pulled me into his laps and wrapped his arms tightly around me.

I scoffed looking away.

" I love you so much. " he whispered into my ear.

" I love you too, mama. " mads joined in by jumping on my laps and Nick wrapped his arms around the two of us.

" The damage has already been done. " I said.

" So fucking adorable. " he said kissing my cheek.

A smile formed on my lips and I was about to return the kiss when Madeline gasped covering her mouth with her little hand.

" Daddy said bad word. A dollar in the jar please. "

I laughed as Nick groaned pulling out a hundred dollar bill from his pocket and handed it to her. I narrowed my eyes at him and he shrugged it off casually. Madeline beamed at her father then put the bill away in her dress's pocket.

Life was beautiful at the moment and I couldn't be more grateful. It was amazing to watch Nick bonding with Madeline. They had this same energy that matched perfectly together. He was so great with her and she was always thrilled to be with him.

It was safe to say that she was completely smitten by her father, making her a daddy's girl.

I fucking loved that and hated that at the same time.

Their interactions were beyond me and anybody else, the father and daughter could talk all day together about anything and everything where nothing else mattered in the moment, not even me.

" It's just daddy and me these days huh? You don't like mommy anymore? " I pouted, squeezing her face into my chest.

Maddie giggled hysterically like a giggly monster before throwing her arms around my stomach, hugging me. " I still like you, mama. "

" Liar. "

" Maddie doesn't lie, mama. I don't want really long nose. " she furrowed her eyebrow in confusion.

" Oh my goodness. Mommy is just playing, baby. " I cooed, cradling her into my arms.

Just three years ago she was no bigger than a bundle and now she was our tiny human with a brain of an adult. She needed to stop growing so fast. I pouted at the thought as I rocked her back and forth in my arms as I watched her dazing off slowly with her face nuzzled into my chest.

I didn't realize Nick was still here with us until I felt his lips on my neck nibbling my skin gentle sending shivers all over my body. He had his arms around us protectively, he placed his head on the blade of my shoulder and his eyes looking down, never leaving our daughter's face.

" She's so beautiful. " he mumbled, brushing her face with the back of his hand.

" Of course. I made her. " I giggled, leaning my back on his solid chest.

Tilting his head sideways, he looked up at me amused as a smirk slowly formed on his lips.

" How about we make more of her then? " he hummed, kissing my shoulder.

I didn't have time to react as he continued scaring the shit out of me. " Our little princess need a sibling to play with, don't you think? It can get lonely sometimes. "

" You knocked me up once and went poof. " I glared pushing his face away.

" I won't leave. Not this time. Never again. You will be stuck with me for a very very long time. " he smiled making me smiled.

➺ ✿ ➻

not me crying because i can't get over the fact that nick & ana's story is coming to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...