Silver eyes, Teal eyes

By deaths_angel_15

This is a Tiana soulmate story!!!!(Sorry all Glam, Tarella, Dexiana and other people who ship these two with... More

Disclaimer/ AN
A spark in my eyes
The past
Changes(Part 1)
Changes(Part 2)
The sleepover
Comforting
New mission
Choices
Goodbyes
Joining
Training
Dreams
The Attack
Blaming
Briefings
Crisis
Silver Bangs
Willow's death
Tam gets an explanation
Biana meets James
Bonus Chapter(1)

The Gallery

679 6 28
By deaths_angel_15

Biana's POV:

"This is stupid."Tam grumbled as he pushed a crumbling rock away from the tunnel we were climbing through.

I agreed, I mean, what were the Black Swan thinking? Making us climb through multiple small tunnels to reach a place that was totally secret, were the Black Swan crazy?

Oh, wait, stupid Biana, of course the Black Swan is crazy, its what they are known for.

The Black Swan had sent us here to try to look for clues to foil the Neverseen's next plan, of course, everyone thought it was crazy to go look for clues in a hidden gallery, but we couldn't object, if it led us a chance to defeat the Neverseen.

~Flashback~

"We have a mission for all of you. You will go to one of our most secret hideouts and try to find clues that will lead to the Neverseen's plan."Mr. Forkle announced.

"What will we find there?"I asked.

"Not what will we find there, but 'might' find there. You see, Vespera's plan was based on the history of elves, she might do it again, but with a different timeline."Mr. Forkle said.

"But...that's crazy! It could take us centuries to find an answer, let alone defeat the Neverseen! The elves have a loooooooonnnnnngggggg timeline!"Sophie protested.

"We know, Ms. Foster. But, you will have guides that will help you answer your questions. They are thousands of years old, so they might give you the answers we are seeking for. It will be very beneficial for all of us. And it will take us one step forward into bringing the Neverseen down."

Everyone looked at each other,"Fine, we'll do it."Sophie finally said.

Mr. Forkle smiled,"Getting there will be very easy, I assure you, I will make arrangements."

~End~

No it was certainly NOT EASY!

The whole group had to climb a mountain, dig a hole through it with the help of a dwarf, and climb through the tunnel that the dwarves had created.

And here I was now, trying to keep myself from screaming in the small tunnel.

Seriously.

It was so cramp.

Just as I thought climbing the tunnel was going to be a little easier as we reached the opening, Fitz abruptly stopped and sent everyone bumping into one another.

"What is it?"I hissed .

"Something really bad almost happened..."

"What?"

"Really bad....."

"What?"

"So bad..."

"WHAT?"

"A bunch of soil almost fell on my face!"

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THAT'S IT??"

"HEY! MY-"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT UP?!"The dwarf shouted, at those words, both Fitz and I clamped our mouth shut, before the dwarf continued,"We're here."

I gasped I stepped into the room, or three rooms, each had lots ancient stuff, but what surprised me most was...the lights.

The lights.

Before I could ask, Sophie asked the dwarf,"How did you manage to fit in all this light in here? I don't see any light bulbs."

The dwarf frowned,"Well, if you'd payed more attention to your surroundings, maybe you would have noticed."

Realization dawned on me,"Crystals."

The dwarf nodded," They reflect light so it will be bright in here. Crystals are amazing things, they can-"

"Um...yeah, aren't we supposed to search for stuff, we've only got one day."Dex interrupted.

The dwarf glared at Dex, but nodded, letting us pass.

In the end, we all ended up splitting into groups, Tam, Lihn and I were in one, Sophie and Marella in the next, and Fitz and Dex were in the last.

We reached the doorway of the last room, that looked pretty small from the other end of the hallway, but it looked enormous when we reached there.

There was a sign, it read'The History of the Soulmates'.

I did not like the sound of that.

But before we could walk in, the dwarf stopped us, he whispered,"You must have gnomes to follow you in here. This room is the most dangerous out of all, it has made a few in there cursed."

I was tempted to ask why, but I kept my mouth shut, it seemed the dwarf was afraid in telling us that here.

Tam sighed and pushed the door open, we followed, along with our gnomes.

 Inside, we found.....random items?

Linh frowned,"Doesn't seem cursed to me."

"Yeah....more like, random things....Look! There's a bracelet!"I said.

"And a necklace!"

"And a....stuff toy??"Tam asked, he scrunched his face.

Both Linh and I glanced at each other before breaking down into laughter, while laughing, I backed a step before hitting a wall, hearing a loud click.

I groaned in pain and rubbed my bruised shoulder, "Ow."

I looked up at everyone to say that I was fine, but they all stared at me, their mouths wide open.

"What's wrong?"

"B-behind you...."One of the gnomes stammered.

I turned and I gasped, when there was a huge door behind me.

"I might have unlocked it when I walked into it."I whispered.

"Yeah, it looks like its locked, but check it out, there are some really weird button things on the door."Tam said, walking over, pressing one of the two buttons.

"Really?"I asked, walking over and looked at the other button, and I, too, pressed on the button.

Big mistake.

The ground rumbled and the door opened, Tam and I glanced at each other, before taking a step into the secret room.

The others proceeded to follow, but before they could come in, the door slammed close and Tam and I were left in the dark.

"Where are we?"I asked.

"I'm not sure, but it looks like there aren't any crystals here."

Tam proceeded to do his shade trick and the room turned brighter, until I could see what was in the room.

Statues.

Tons of them.

The whole room was huge, and it probably held hundreds of statues in here.

I walked towards the door and it read, 'The Room of Soulmates.'

"Must be something important if its kept in secret."Tam said.

"Yeah."

I scanned the room, looking at all the statues from top to bottom, the statues were made so that every couple were holding hands together, each one a different man and a woman together, but when my eyes finally rested at the last pair, I almost screamed.

The woman's statue stared at me and her face was the one I had seen before, the face that I had never forgotten, the woman that haunted me every night.

It was the woman in my dream.

...................................................................................................

So how was it? Took me a long time to write this sorry, but I hoped you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 705 41
Seven years. Short in Elvin time, perhaps, but it can change a life. Lives, even. Doubts and guilt, those inevitable feelings, drove Sophie away fro...
98.7K 1K 63
Sophie was trying not to think about everything that was going wrong. First was her matchmaking drama, then Keefe had stopped talking to her. Tam was...
19.8K 496 34
(KotLC human au) The girl everyone wants to be: Sophie Foster. But of course, no one knows who she is. All they know her as is the Moonlark. World fa...
94K 2.4K 23
Keefe's departure took a toll on Sophie. She's been in a bad place, her life spiraling downhill. Deciding that she can't stay at Foxfire for the Elit...