❒ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤❒

By simp4youwastaken

"ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴍᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss" 🄲🄾🄼🄿🄻🄴🅃🄴🄳 More

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6○
○ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 61○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 62○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 63○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 65○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 66○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 67○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 68○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 69○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 70○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 71○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 72○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 73○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 74○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 75○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 76○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 77○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 79○
○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 80○

○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○

2.3K 45 28
By simp4youwastaken

(So like this chapter may or may not be 3,000 words long... only for the best though!)

Olympia
Time skip
December 31st

"We'll see you guys tomorrow okay? We love you guys" I said pecking Demi and Zack on the cheek handing them over to my parents.

"Bye mommy" Zack said waving, I blew him a kiss and smiled at the little toddler. "Bye mama" Demi said and smiled blowing a kiss at her too.

"Ben you got your iPad?" I asked Ben as he nodded and smiled.

"Watch over your brother and sister. Help grandma and grandpa out." I kissed Ben on the cheek.

"I get it mom!" Ben said laughing a little.

"Don't stay up too late" Jaden said to Ben giving him a side hug and kissed on the head.

(Me up since 2:00am yesterday to rn 10:00am like 🧍‍♀️)

"Okay love you dad" Ben said waving over to us and walking into my parents house.

"Love you!" I said back as the door closed.

"Wow, finally a day off?" Jaden joked and pulled out the drive way of the house.

"Finally" I giggled. Jaden placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it making me bit my lip a little.

Your probably thinking, what's going on?
Well, it's been about 3 months, and time has flown by. After that day we got Zack me and Jaden took into recognition that this is real and we're parents. For these past months me and Jaden have done as much as spoiled, love and care for our kids. Zack warmed up to us after a week and called us his mommy and daddy. He's a very energetic toddler if I tell you, he walks around the house like he owns the place it's adorable, and Ben is a real encouragement on Zack. He loves his big brother and follows him around like a lost puppy. Ben has started to go into school but is strictly not to say anything about what our family does, he's made new friends and even has his eye on someone.. he loves to brag how cool and opening we are to him to his parents. Yes we've been judged and everything but nothing is stopping us from loving and being a family. Demi finally said mama! Which I am very proud of. She's a little bundle of joy that keeps the family in happy. She's so quiet yet so curious like Zack. Speaking of Zack, Demi and Zack make the best baby due ever. They laugh at each other, and even share their things with each other! They love each other and I could see Zack standing up for his little sister from anyone and anything. Demi is starting to walk also! Zack pulled it off like nothing so she tried it and she's now walking very steadily and cautions holding onto things like walls chairs and things. Another person to update is Jaden, my love. He's so sweet and loving towards the kids it makes me die of love in the inside. He's a roll model for Ben in defense, talent, and even just talking through situations like a person. Jaden has also done so much for me it's insane. In November we all went as a family to the Bahamas for a trip and he made it a surprise for all of us. He also dyed his hair black which I really do like. Another thing about Jaden that's changed is him! He's a father of our children and has become mature in a way..? I don't know but he's changed in all good, we still hangs out with friends and everything, my parents and Jadens love our family and which we love their support. Last but not least me. I don't think I changed too much, being a mom is hard and isn't all rainbows and sunshine.
If I'm being completely honest I think it helped me open my eyes for my future. I'm deep love Jaden with all my heart and I've seen his true heart and love for me. He's changed me as I person from being insecure to being proud of who I am and of my body.
The can't believe how crazy our lives change within a few months..

Currently.. me and Jaden were on our way to a New Years party Nessa and josh are throwing. We pulled up to the house and they buzzed us into the gate making us drive up to the house.

We got out the car as I pulled down my black dress a little. I connected my hand with Jadens as I knocked on the door. Nessa opened the door and squealed.
She was definitely tipsy..

"Mia!!" She said dragging me in with a hug.

"Nessa!!"
I said back hugging her. She giggled and josh walked in. "Sorry shes.." josh said sighing

"Tipsy, I could tell" I laughed as Jaden and josh did too.

"Everyone is in the living room" he said as I nodded and headed over with Jaden.

"YO PARENTS" Anthony cheered making everyone look over to us.

"Sup bitches" I said letting Jadens hand go and being bombarded bye hugs from the girls. Avani sat down on the choice pulling me down. Charli sat down next to us.

"Let's get a drink" Avani's aid as I nodded and we got up and went into the kitchen.

"Ness, no more for now" josh said as Nessa sat on the counter looking at her rings up in the air.

"Look it's t-them" She said pointing to us and attempting to get off the counter without jumping on the floor.

"Ness don't hurt yourself" Avani said in a giggling
Fit.

"Josh said I have to drink water" ness scoffed as josh looked back at us as he dumped her drink out in the sink.

"He's doing what's best for you ness, your going to be naked dancing on a table. If he didn't stop you!"
Charli said trying hard not to laugh.

"Well then let me dance on a counter!" She said putting her hand in her hip.

"Thank god the kids are with my parents" I said making everyone in the kitchen laugh.

Time skip

"5..4..3..2..1!!" Everyone counted down and cheering.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone screamed on top of their lungs. Jaden that was to the left of me, he pulled my waist to him kissing my lips with passion.

"Happy new year Angel" he said smiling as I was too.

"Happy new year love" I said back with a smile.

"Happy new your bitches!!!" Avani yelled popping a confetti canon over me and Jaden. I giggled as his grasp on me pulled me really close and tight.

"I love you, and hope to spend more and more years with you" Jaden said placing his forehead on mine.

"I love you too, and am sure you'll be stuck with me." I smirked as he chuckled and kissed my forehead and lips.

The boys all did their things and girl said their "happy New Years". We drank and partied a little more. Mostly me and the girls danced around the room and blasted WAP making all the boys look at us annoyed. Yet Jaden didn't take his eyes off me. It's as if they were glued to me. If I studied his more the more I saw the hunger in his eyes, and I'm not talking dinner hunger.

"NOW FROM THE TOP!" Avani yelled and Charli threw her leg up as a flexible queen would.

I turned to Jaden and smirked as Nessa was hyping Charli and Avani up.

I decided To tease him..
"Vani you know how to twerk get your ass over here." I laughed as Avani came over and started to twerk as Nessa tried but almost feel onto Charli making Charli in a fit of laughter.

"Mia you got an ass USE IT!" Avani cheered throwing fake money as I laughed and looked at Jaden once more with a smirk.

I thought it would be funny to twerk on Charli so I did and it was so fucking funny that Nessa was dying on the floor. Avani was hyped up that she picked up confetti from the floor throwing it at me.

I looked over to Jaden who was practicing drooling.
Charli started to do the fuck boy look making Nessa die laughing if it was possible for her to laugh more.

"Holy shit dude you got an ass" Nessa said making Charli and Avani break into a fit of laughs.

The boy ignored us as we couldn't stop laughing.
"Yes thank you, that working out really helped." I bowed and nodded as if i was preforming in a theater.

"Hey we got to go" Jaden said behind me making me turn around.

"Why! I'm having fun" I said frowning.
"I- we don't go soon then we're not going to be able to drive home we'll be drunk by then" he said pulling my waist over to the couch. I watched as the girls raised their eyebrows with the fuck boy look at me. I blew them a kiss as Jaden groaned.

"What? Your sad your not getting ass like charli?" I asked him as he looked down while holding my hips.

"Yo hossler, I mean JADEN hossler that's my girl don't you think about touched her from the hips down!!" Avani screamed from the room.

"Avani she's my wife suck it up" Jaden said back as she scoffed.

"Whatever she loves me more so" she shrugged and went back to dancing with Charli with Nessa searching for new music.

"Okay let's go then, it's getting late too" I said looking down at the time. 1:30am.

"Guys we got to go-" Jaden said before getting cut off by Nessa.

"YEA TO GO FUCK" she yelled making the girls scream laughing. The boys laughed at us as I stuck my middle finger at all of them.

"Byeeee" I said grabbing my phone and Jaden dragging me out the door practically.

Time skip
Home

I walk inside to see Shiloh jumping up and down.

"Little dude, you should be asleep!" I said petting the dog. "My Little baby!" I said cradling him like a baby.

"Let's go to sleep" I said kissing his head and walking over to his dog bed. He's gotten bigger so that means he's fitting in his bed a little better.

"Goodnight little one.. happy new year" I said petting the dogs head as he relaxed and went to bed.

I was suddenly scooped up into Jadens embraced letting a small squeal. He slapped my ass making me slap his back.

He ran upstairs as the lights were all shut off already.

"Jaden!" I said laughing as he went up the stairs.

"I know what you were doing at the party" he said which made me widen my eyes.

"I-I Don't know what your talking about" I cleared my throat.

⚠️HEAVY SUMIT⚠️

"If lying to me is something you think your getting away with.. your wrong" he said closing the door with his foot and plopping me down onto the bed.

"Okay I might've-"

"Might've-? You were practically throwing your as on Charli.. and not me" he muttered the last part.
He roughly kissed my lips and went down my jaw. He started to suck hard on my sweet spot as I moaned softly. "J-Jaden" I breathed out holding his neck. "You like that princess" he said leaving love bits down my neck and shoulders. He pulled down the small straps on the small dress I wore. He was quick to that when his fancy sweater and shirt few off of him. "Damn" he said placing his hands on my thighs. "You sure?" He asked me as I eagerly nodded. He slowly took the dress on me slipping it over my body. "You really got me turned on by just looking at me huh?" He said as his thumbs rubbed my waist. "Horny much?" I said as he licked his lips. "You bet" he says going to my lips for a kiss, the kiss was full of lust and love with passion as neither of us wanted to pull away. So much so that he started to undo his pants without breaking the kiss. I pulled away and helped him take off his pants. I took off my heals dropping them on the floor anywhere. I pulled his neck down into a kiss again, this time Jadens hand slipped under my back unclipping my bra. He pulled away and with his mouth pulled my bra away. He cupped one of my Brest and squeezed it making me moan a little.
"Your so beautiful baby" he said kissing my breast and down to my stomach. Bitting it once and awhile.
I flipped us over as I was on top of him. I kissed his lips and went down his jaw to his chest leaving dark marks. His soft groans sent me little by little. I went down on his and pulled his boxers down to reveal his member. I wrapped my hands around it pumping it slowly as he looked down and groaned. "Don't tease me" he said grabbing my throat. "Or what?" I said swirling my tongue at the tip making him push his head back. He grasped some of my hair making me lose control of what to do. "Baby please" he said as I placed my hands on the extra Length I couldn't fit in my mouth. I bobbed my head making Jaden fill the room with groans. "Shit" he breathed out still holding my hair. I took his member out my mouth and wrapped my hands again pumping faster.
"Fuck Mia" he said as he was going to cum any second. I put his member back in my mouth as His member twitched. He released in my mouth, "swallow" he demanded. I swallowed licking him clean and he placed his hand around my throat. Lifting me up by my waist me slammed me down onto the bed."Now your turn" he smirked as he slid his two fingers around the band of my thong and pulled it off. He kissed down my stomach to my area making me squeezed his hand he had out. His tongue started to explore my area making me arch my back. "Holy-" I said before he stuck a finger in me. "S-shit" I said trying to finish my sentence. He started to swish his tongue around making me roll my eyes back. The more he went the more I squeezed his hand. My moans filled the room now, he kept going making me closer by the second. "I'm s-soo close" I said squeezing my legs but was put down by Jadens hand that held them down. "J-Jaden please" I said before he brought his head up. "What do you want baby, tell me." He said coming up to my lips. "F-fuck me" I said as his smirk grew more and more. "I thought you'd never ask." He said. "Let's try something different.." he said. He flipped me around and pulled my ass up In the air. "Tell me if you want me to stop" he whispered softly in my ear kissing my neck before going back to his position. He pushed my back down so only my ass was up. He grasped my hips and ass and slowly entered me. It's been a while since we've had the chance to have sex so this is good. I shirked a little from the pain. "You okay princess?" He asked me. "Mhm.. j-just keep going" I said as he grabbed my hand in comfort. He kept going in me as a groan escaped his mouth. "Such a gorgeous girl" he said softly and slowly picked up the pace. Going in and out of me the room was filled with out moans. As he hit the right spot he didn't stop going, he moaned and leant over grabbing my breast playing with them, he'd squeezed my ass and slapped it a few times sending me. His pace got faster and faster making us moan more than before. He decided to try a new angle and lifted me up by my arms. Pulling me up as he kept going in and out. His hand groped my throat holding it with my waist.
"You feel so good baby" he said to me. He kissed up my neck more going fast, he reached my lips and kissed softly as all I could do is moan. "That's what I like to hear" he said as he could go any faster, sending me. "fuck" I said putting my head back onto his shoulder. I soon released as he came a second later."Holy shit your so good" Jaden said to me flipping me around to his face and kissed me. "Gosh how do you look so fucking hot all the time" he said putting his forehead on mine. "And how are you so sexy all the time" I said cupping his jaw. Kissing his jaw a few times. I plopped down on the bed as he did too. I pulled the covers over me after being cold, Jadens hands wrapped around my stomach and brought me closer to him. I turned around and looked up at Jaden to see him already looking down at me.

⚠️SUMIT OVER⚠️

"What" I said with a small grin. "You just amaze me, with your amazing personality, your mom instincts, your gorgeous sexy body, and how good you are having sex.. like damn how could that all fit into a person..?" He says going down to kiss my lips. He peck my lips and buries his head down to my shoulder. He kissed my shoulder a few times leaving a love bit. "Okay okay relax bud. I think I've had enough for tonight" I said as he lifted his head up at me.

"But how could I not..? Look at you Mia! Trust me, if I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes only the. You'd realize how special you are to me." He says looking in my eyes the whole time without breaking it.

"What the fuck am I supposed to say to that!?" I giggled as he chuckled too.

"Shit Jaden, if you could look through my eyes you'd only notice how much I fucking love the crap out of you." I said pulling his neck to kiss his lips.

"I love you so fucking much" he said into the kiss making me smile.
"And I love you so fucking much" I said back and continued to kiss his lips.

EARLIER UPDATE CHECKKKKK
I may or may not had pulled a all nighter-
I mean I hadn't slept since 2:00am yesterday so..
Anyways 🕺

EXTRA HEAVY SUMT BC OF YOU HORNY PPL THAT WANTED A HEAVY SUMT🧍‍♀️

Question:
Do you think they will have a biological kid? Or just adopting?

EXTRA LONG CHAPTER😘
LOVE YOU ALL🤍🤍
3197 words 💃🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Break In By Ollie

Fanfiction

2.6K 68 14
Based on the Roblox roleplay game "Break In", this story follows 12 strangers who move into a new house together. The first day goes by great, but be...
3.7K 102 23
Do you want me to tell you a story? The story of betrayal? The story of how painful the reality,and love is? ...and how it ends? (COMPLETED)
489K 30.6K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
31.6K 733 10
You can trust no one. You see proof, but no one believes you, you get in a launch pad and then hear vents open, you get accused, you get the imposter...