hide n' seek // s.todoroki

ixdkk9 द्वारा

A narrated game of two lovers playing hide and seek "I waited and seeked for you for years. And every second ... अधिक

| 1 ⨾ my birthday . ❞
| 2 ⨾ twins . ❞
| 3 ⨾ memorable . ❞
| 4 ⨾ saw him . ❞
| 5 ⨾ again . ❞
| 6 ⨾ arcade . ❞
| 7 ⨾ someone i trust . ❞
| 8 ⨾ hah! you, a father ? ❞
| 9 ⨾ so close yet so far. ❞
| 10 ⨾ flowers talk too you know . ❞
| 11 ⨾ school . ❞
| 12 ⨾ a look in the past . ❞
| 13 ⨾ can't help it . ❞
| 14 ⨾ bandaids . ❞
| 15 ⨾ stress-reliever . ❞
| 16 ⨾ chats . ❞
| 17 ⨾ red strings . ❞
| 18 ⨾ reassurance . ❞
| 19 ⨾ k.b perspective . ❞
| 20 ⨾ thus , the day came . ❞
| 21 ⨾ found you . ❞
| 22 ⨾ where tangents meet . ❞
| 23 ⨾ afterwards . ❞
| 24 ⨾ tastes like the past . ❞
| 25 ⨾ catching up . ❞
| 26 ⨾ the foreign warmth . ❞
| 27 ⨾ grandpa . ❞
| 28 ⨾ his family . ❞
| 29 ⨾ envy, envy . ❞
| 30 ⨾ dates . ❞
| 31 ⨾ to be selfish . ❞

| SIDE STORY ⨾ christmas !! ❞

14.3K 754 1.2K
ixdkk9 द्वारा

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! 🎄

A/N: This does not follow the sequence of the last chapters- though you could say that this is a part of this story. Just consider this as something that happened in the future:)

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

There you were in Shoto's arms.

Warm as ever despite the winter season all thanks to your lover's fire quirk.

You woke up and saw Shoto already staring at you making you show a sleepy smile.

"Merry Christmas love." You said in a tired voice.

Shoto groaned. "Merry Christmas Flower."

"Why were you staring at me."

"Nothing. I just wanted to fall asleep again and hopefully dream of you.." He yawns.

You chuckled and petted him until you both fell asleep again.

You both were snuggled up beneath the sheets giving each other warmth.

Although the cozy atmosphere was interrupted when two particular young boys came barging in.

"MOM- DAD! CHRISTMAS MORNING!! WAKE UPPPP!" Shoma, the loudest, shouts.

You flinched in surprise while Shoto's face grimaced at the noise.

Shoichi chuckled as he pinched his younger twin making the other whine.

"Morning mom, dad." The oldest calmly and happily greeted.

You rubbed your eyes before lightly stretching.

"Morning!" You greeted them in a whisper since their father was still asleep.

And just when you're about to rise, Shoto used his strength to his advantage and pulled you back to the bed in his arms.

You laughed while the hero simply smiled as if he was proud of himself.

"Dad! Wake up!" Shoma huffed, putting both of his hands by the side of his hips.

"Wake me and your mother when New Year comes." He managed to sleepily murmur making you giggle.

That was until his eyes widened when he felt his youngest jump on top of you and Shoto.

Shoichi laughed as he followed and snuggled in between you and Shoto beside his brother.

"Whoa~ It's warm..." The oldest, who has an ice quirk says.

It was definitely warm. Especially when he was sharing body warmth with four people. Two of them bearing fire quirks that is.

Shoto frowned. "Both of you, out. It's my turn to be with your mother today."

That was fact.

Although he had been lucky to spend time decorating and preparing for Christmas, he has been busy at night for the past week until Christmas eve since apparently- villains don't take breaks even during the holidays.

So he'd always returned at dawn being half-happy and half-jealous seeing his children sleeping together with their mother for the past days.

"It's not our fault you're too slow in finishing this week's villains." Shoichi remarked.

"You had 8 years alone with your mother."

The oldest, once again, retorted. "Well you were with mom since you both were five UP UNTIL highschool."

Shoto opened his mouth to speak but he had nothing to say making you and Shoma laugh as Shoichi won the match.

"You both quarreling is cute." You pinched their cheeks while Shoma nodded.

"I'm not cute." Shoichi growled to himself.

Ignoring Shoichi, Shoto mouthed at you, "You're cuter love." To which you rolled your eyes despite blushing of course.

Then Shoma stood up. "Now that we're all wide awake, let's go out!!"

. . .

Managing to drag their father, you all drove to the Todoroki's.

(A/N: Ik you and the twins are Todoroki's too but like the OG's... The Original Todorokis... Like you know- Rei, Enji, Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo and Shoto- yeah:D)

Then you four headed to the door before knocking.

"Shoto, Y/N!" Fuyumi brightly smiles as she opened the door.

Natsuo appeared when he heard the names. "Yo! Merry Christmas lovebirds!"

"Merry Christmas too Natsuo, Fuyumi." You chuckled while Shoto rolled his eyes at his brother before kissing his sister's cheek.

"And if it isn't Shoichi and Shoma as well." Fuyumi giggled.

"Merry Christmas auntie, uncle!" The twins exclaimed.

"Eiy! My two favorite boys." Natsuo ruffled their hair.

Hearing laughs by the entrance, Rei also joined in.

She instantly smiled seeing you four. "Oh my! What a surprise. Come on in, it's cold outside."

"Morning mom, Merry Christmas." Shoto's face lit up as he saw his mother so he kissed her cheek.

"Merry Christmas Shoto, Y/N dear too." Rei smiles.

"Merry Christmas mom, are you all doing alright?" You shared a warm hug with Rei.

"Thankfully we are. Touya came to visit here for Christmas too."

That was until the said man appeared. "Yo, someone called me?"

(A/N: Guys.... I NEEDED TO ADD TOUYA. I'll keep the spoilers down though. If anything happens to Touya in the manga then I'll re-edit this:))

And when he noticed the four of you in the room, he wore a surprised look.

"No wonder it was freaking loud. Merry Christmas guys." He smiles at you four.

"Uncle!" Shoma exclaims as he ran to give a tight hug making Touya chuckle.

Then he teasingly pinches the young boy.

"Whoaaa your cheeks got more chubby." He said in awe while squishing Shoma's cheeks.

"Oi Shoichi c'mere. Let me see if your cheeks are chubby too."

"No thank you. I'd prefer to stay away from weird people like you." Shoichi jokes as he innocently smiles.

Touya scoffs before smirking. "Kids are naughty when they lie Shoichi. Santa won't come to give presents-"

Until Shoma managed to throw a pillow at his uncle's face making him laugh.

"Y/N how did you raise these brats." Touya deadpanned.

Shoma ran in his little feet to his father making Shoto carry him in a protective manner.

"Papa he's mean." Shoma did his best to look cute as he pointed at his uncle.

Shoto furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at his brother making Touya raise his hands in defense.

"Oi oi, don't go pointing at me young man- or no presents."

The twins gasped making their uncle smirk.

Until Fuyumi hits her older brother by the head making him wince.

"Don't threaten them." She adjusts her glasses while Touya pouts, rubbing his head.

You lightly laughed while Shoichi sat on your lap.

As you all shared laughs and small chats, the oldest of the house joined in.

But... in a very unexpected and surprising way.

Enji Todoroki that goes by the name Endeavor and is former the Number 1 hero...

...is wearing a Santa Claus outfit.

"HO HO HOOOOO!!" Enji shouts with his deep voice.

You, Natsuo, Touya and the twins bursted in laughter while Rei lightly laughed.

Shoto stiffled a laugh as Fuyumi facepalmed.

"Old man!! Damn, he really be on point with the outfit!" Natsuo wiped a tear from the laughter.

Enji even deactivated his fire around his beard to put a stuffy white beard there.

"Looks like Santa came in late." Rei softly giggled while her husband continue to keep a serious face.

The atmosphere was jolly and bright.

And it made the season very much warm and cozier as well.

When afternoon came, you, Shoto and the twins bid farewell to them as you all returned back to the cabin.

After resting a bit, Shoma then forced everyone out of the house like he'd always do.

So now you four were tucked in thick and warm winter attire.

Despite the fact that Shoichi was already comfortable in the cold since he trains in winter with light clothing, he still wore the winter outfit since their father bought it for them.

For the past 10 minutes, you and Shoto simply watched the twins playing around.

It was enjoyable.

Especially because you both shared small chats and laughs.

You shivered by the cold air so you turned to your lover and tugged his coat's sleeve.

"Shotooo, I'm cold." You mumbled.

Instantly, he gave you a back hug, opening his coat to cover you with it too.

Activating his quirk, you sighed in relief.

You felt very happy and lucky to find someone with a quirk who warms you up in winter and cools you down in summer.

You giggled to yourself, happily smiling with your eyes closed as you cuddled to Shoto's chest.

The dual-haired hero smiles, thinking how adorable you still are after these years.

"Is it warm, love?"

"Very~ Thanks Sho." You leaned up to press your lips into his before snuggling to his chest again.

He clears his throat, hesitantly asking, "How was it during the last winter seasons without me?"

You giggled as if you knew he was trying to make you regret.

"Not bad actually. I had Shoma to make fire for me and Shoichi." You smirked and looked up, teasing him.

He sadly pouts. "Really..?"

You awed. "Of course not! Although Shoma did become our temporary human heater, it didn't really felt the same without you."

Your words were sweet and sincere.

And along with your soft voice, Shoto couldn't help but smile as well.

"Oh come on Y/N, you can't possibly make me fall for you deeper-"

Until a snowball hit his face.

You paused, your eyes widening before you bursted in laughter.

"Headshot!" Shoma proudly exclaims by the distance.

Shoichi even added more salt. "Get WRECKED by your youngest son, dad!"

You desperately tried to stop laughing but you just couldn't, to the point where you needed to hold your stomach in pain.

Shoto, who felt undeniably ashamed to show such an embarrassing and weak side to his family, sought to seek revenge.

So he wipes the snow off of his face and instantly formed snowballs to consistently hit at his kids.

"Noo!!" They all yelled but wore a big grin in their faces.

Even Shoto was laughing in a carefree way and it made you pause to admire his happy look.

Until you were hit in the arm by Shoichi making Shoma laugh more.

You gasped, offended. "Shoichi!"

And before he could reply, his father flawlessly threw a snowball at him.

"Vengeance for my maiden!"

The sudden out of character moment of Shoto made you and your children ooze out of laughter.

"Oh you have to be kidding me- I can't anymore!" You laughed, crying in tears.

Then you all continued the snowball fight, laughing.

Somehow at that moment, you almost forgot the coldness of the season.

°.✩┈┈∘*┈🌙┈*∘┈┈✩.°

A/N: Not that good but I'm still as proud:)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

24.9K 1.8K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
199K 10.1K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1M 1.6K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...
46.3K 115 17
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni