My companion | میرےہمدم

By 7Hazel

#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed... More

Authors note
Characters Sketch
Reflection|عکس
Dissociation | بچھڑنا
Sparkle | رونق
Priceless | انمول
Meeting | ملاقات
Restlessness | اضطراب
Stars | انجم
I do | قبول ہے
Indifference | تغافل
Strangers | اغیار
Coincidence | اتفاق
Gem | گوہر
Effort | کاوش
Longing | حسرت
Worry | تفکر
Determination | عزم
Blow | ضرب
Darkness | تیرگی
Begining | ابتداء
Sincerity | اخلاص
Responsibilty | ذمہ داري
Pain | درد
Mark | نقش
Trust | اعتماد
Colors | رنگ
Author's note
Family | خاندان
Moment | لمحہ
Care | خیال
Delighted | شاد
Selfless | بےلوث
Protector | پاسباں
Birthday | سالگراہ
Birthday-II | سالگراہ
Birthday-III | سالگراہ
Gradually | رفتہ رفتہ
Closeness | قربت
Related | وابستہ
Affect | اثر
Eid | عید
Embrace | آغوش
Face to face | مقابل
Dewy | شبنمی
Not an update
Unique | نایاب
Drop | قطرہ
Lost in wonder | محوحیرت
Sacred | مقدس
Knock | دستک
Separation | جدائی
Evening | سانجھ
Awaiting | منتظر
Unexpected | غیر متوقع
Twilight | شفق
Confront | روبرو
Misunderstanding |غَلَط فہمی
Helplessness | بے بسی
Unease | خلش
Complete | مکمل
Author's note
Epilogue-1
Epilogue-2

Full Moon | ماہ کامل

19.1K 1.1K 165
By 7Hazel

HAPPY READ! ✨

  موت آجاۓغالب

                                                                                                                                                                            دل ناآۓکسی پے

(Mout aa jaye ghalib

Dil na aye kisi pay)

"Mmmm it's very delicious", dada Jan exclaimed.

"Beshuk, aesi Malai boti tou mein nay zindagi mn kabi nahi khayi", Dadi jan agreed.

Faryal looked at both of them with an affiliative smile while hiding her wounded hand in her lap. She moved her eyes to her side where Zohaib and Dadi phupho were eating silently, and Zahra was sitting in a stroller beside Zohaib.

"From now onward I'll only eat what Faryal would cook", Dadi phupho announced.

Faryal looked at her with a horror-struck expression. She wanted to point out that Dadi phupho will starve this way as she can't cook anything and secondly in few days they are going back to Islamabad, but as usual, she couldn't say that out of respect.

"Why are you not eating anything?", Dada Jan asked in concern, looking at her untouched plate.

"Hum nay khtum kr dena hai phir na kehna (We would finish it then don't complain)", he added playfully.

She chuckled at Dada Jan's words and started eating.

"What's happened to your hand beta?", Dadi Jan asked with furrowed eyebrows when she saw her hand.

She looked at Dadi Jan and then shifted her gaze towards Zohaib and replied "Just a small cut Dadi Jan, nothing to worry about".

Zohaib stopped eating, looked above, and caught her eyes." Not very small cut actually", she whispered audibly and looked at her plates.

"He is surely going to think I'm a cry baby, oh no not a baby. A crying adult, yeah a 21 years old crying adult. Is it even a term? it should be Fary itna na socho (Don't think so much). But why do I always end up crying in front of him ALLAH Miyan", she was muttering to herself with an embarrassed blush.

"Are you okay? kya bun buna rahi ho larki" Dadi phupho asked with narrowed eyes.Dadi phupho's words broke her chain of self-pity. "Nothing Dadi phupho", she replied and shook her head vigorously.

"From now on Faryal beta you would not cook anything, your wellbeing is our first priority. There are people to do this work", Dada Jan said sincerely.

Faryal nodded her head positively with a blooming smile.

*****

Faryal was sitting on a balcony staring at the night sky spending some quality mother-daughter time in silence. The kind of silence which is not empty, but full of answers. She smiled at the stars like they knew all her secrets. She has never felt so helpless in all her life what she went through today. She wanted to talk to Baba Jan but she was afraid he would notice her gloominess.

Zohaib still tries to keep her away from Zahra as much as possible. In the presence of many people, she still felt alone today, previously she would miss her Baba Jan, Amma Jan, and Agha Jan but today she was missing her new family as well specially Huzaifa and Zain.

Honk! Honk! Honk!

She stood up from her place and looked towards the gate. A car entered the haveli.

"It must be Uzair", she muttered.

It's been days since she has not spoken to him specifically after the first day. He was always busy in the office. A few minutes later she went downstairs, heated dinner for Uzair, and strode towards his room while carefully holding the tray.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in", he replied with his back towards facing her.

"Ahem ahem", she cleared her throat to get his attention after placing the tray on the table. He turned around and froze at his place.

"Faryal?", he said more like a question. "what are you doing here, I mean didn't you go for the picnic?"

"End moment change of plan", she shrugged.

"Uzair ap tou muj say baat hi na kijyen, naraz hun mein (Uzair you don't have to talk to me, I'm upset)", she said with a pout.

"Naraz, wo kyun? (Upset, why is it)", he frowned.

"Seriously?", she huffed. "you are the one who is ignoring me since I've come here and now asking me the reason. Aese kon krtha hai apnay dost k sath? (Who does that to his friend?)". She pouted.

"Why wo..would I ignore you, these days I just have more work at the office.", he replied.

"I understand, but I'm still angry you know we're here just for a few days. ", she said while faking anger.

"Okay so do you think a long drive and hot chocolate can compensate for it?", he asked with an amused smile.

"Oh my God! You still remember. Ummm hot chocolate would be enough. You must be tired so I won't trouble you anymore. Like a good sensible friend.", she chuckled.

"Oh! your dinner sorry, I totally forgot that", she facepalmed.

He laughed. "It's okay, my good sensible friend", he repeated her words playfully.

Uzair settled down on the couch and Faryal settled down on a chair in front of him.

"Zohaib cooked this?", Uzair asked as he took the first bite.

"Yeah, how do you know this?", She blinked her eyes in surprise.

"What makes you think that I won't recognize the taste", he replied looking into her eyes.

Faryal told him everything happened to her today. Finally, she found someone with whom she could share her thoughts. Baba Jan and Meesha are very dear to her but still, she doesn't want to disclose the privacy of her new family to them as it would be indecent and unjust. Uzair is now a family and he understands everything so she can talk with him more easily. Uzair told her how Zohaib learned to cook a few dishes to impress Ayza. His bond with Zohaib and their childhood stories.

After dinner, both of them sat together on the balcony attached to his room.

She was looking at the sky while his eyes were fixed on her face bathed in the light of the full moon, she looked more beautiful than even the stars around.

"Are you happy?", he asked.

"Yeah", she said with a tight-lipped smile.

"You don't look like it", he said genuinly. 

"Zohaib is a gent.." before he could complete his sentence she let out a chuckle. He narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Please Uzair not you. I know you all admire him and he is a good person, indeed. But you are my friend you should understand my point as well", she said in a sincere tone.

"The thing is I have never imagined or expected him to ga ga over me instantly", She heaved a sigh. "I don't want him to forget Ayza ever, I'm just trying to be part of them. She should be an important part of Zahra's and Zohaib's life forever. Izat krthay hain meri filhal yeh bi bohot hai.(He respects me and that's enough for the time being)"

"Aur wese b bhool janay wale bewafa hothe hain aur bewafa mard ho ya aurat phir kisi k nahi rehthe (By the way the ones who forgets their love are unloyal and whether it's a man or women he/she can never be faithful to anyone)", she added the last part to lighten the atmosphere to which Uzair gave her a tight-lipped smile.

"Why did you change your contact number after coming back to Pakistan? God knows how much I tried to contact you. You don't use any social media so I couldn't find you there as well", He asked.

"I lost my phone and had no backup to restore the contacts, then unexpectedly got married so never got the chance to contact you again, but now I'm so happy to have you around ", She smiled.

"By the way, when are you planning to get married. Tayi ammi always complains about your behavior", she asked.

"Tum nahi mili na ab kis say karun? (I didn't get you, who should I marry now?", he replied seriously, she looked at him baffled and after a pause, he burst into a fit of laughter.

"Uzair I'm serious", she whined.

*****

"Hey! Zahra what are you up to today huh?", Zohaib asked with a smile on his face to which she started laughing again.

"Easy Zahra, calm down you are tiring yourself beta", He was lying on his side, propped up on one elbow, hand supporting his head. He was trying to calm Zahra when he heard a knock on the door. He went to open the door.

"I hope we haven't disturbed you, we were having a hot chocolate party so I thought why not get you in. It's your favorite too", Uzair said with a heartfelt smile while holding three cups of hot chocolate in a tray. Faryal was also standing beside him.

"Not at all, come inside", Zohaib replied who has just opened the door of his room.

Three of them entered the room.

"Zahra you are still awake", Uzair said in a baby voice to the Zahra who was lying on the bed.

"Zahra slept till 8 o'clock, so now she is not ready to sleep and just wants to play. She is having a laughter attack for the last 20 minutes, no matter whatever you tell her she would burst into a peal of hysterical laughter", Zohaib shook his head.

"No worries chacho is here to play with Zahra now", Uzair almost sang his words.

Uzair started playing with Zahra his hot chocolate drink long forgotten. He mumbled something in a baby voice and Zahra started laughing hysterically again, both of them were busy with each other repeating the same process. There was a time when Uziar stopped but Zahra looked at him wanting him to do it again leaving her mouth open, ready to burst into a laughter attack all over again.

Zohiab and Faryal were silently looking at them, drinking their delicious hot chocolate with a constant smile on their faces.

----------------------------------------

Assalam u alikum\ NamasteI hope you are doing safe and well.❤

How was today's update?

What do you think about the bond between Uzair and Faryal?

Which part of the chapter did you like? 

P.S: I know my updates are short but that's what I manage to write in a short time, please bear with me.😊❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.5K 24
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
818K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
1.4M 52K 18
(Unwanted series#1) Ever heard of any unwanted person? Ever? Aziya was also one of them, an unwanted. No one wanted her. She was an unwanted daughter...
444K 18.9K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...