love or lust | hisoka x reader

By izukusonlygf

After Silva Zoldyck had a secret affair with Y/N's mother, Zeno raised Y/N by himself. Keeping her away from... More

Starting x The x Journey
The x Jester
The x First x Phase
The x Second x Phase
Conversation x With x Him
Nen x Ability
Assassination x Skills
Do x You x Trust x Me
Secrets x Revealed
Jealous x Man
How x murderers x work
Confession x To x You
Passed x Out x Clown
The x Last x Phase
Sibling x Quarrel
Food x Rest x Stop
Rescuing x Killua
Meeting x The x Zoldycks
What x Family x Is x Like
Heavens x Arena
Gido x Vs x Y/N
His x Favorite x Type x Of x Clothes
Little x Simp
The x Love x I x Have x For x You
Protective x Little x Brothers
Match x Preparations
The x Former x Partner
Hisoka x and x Nuisances
Fighting x for x her x lover
Going x to x York x New
Anger x Drinking
The x Real x Truth
The x Phantom x Troupe
Helping x The x Troupe
Love x ?
A x Massacre x For x Our x Lost x Soul
A x New x Spider
The x Chain x User
A/N!!
The x Hostages
The x Sacrifice x For x Us
Suprise x Hotel x Visitor
Dinner x Date
Valentine x Day x Special
Free x Trial x For x Parenting
Greed x Island
Adventure x and x Allies
Trip x to x AiAi
Heart x To x Heart
Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink
A x Lustful x Night
Meteor x City
Doctor x Visit
Unexpected x Turn x Of x Events
Going x Back
The x Reunion
The x Spider's x Restaurant
Are x You x Sure x You x Want x To
2 x Lines
Grandpa x Father x Brother
All x About x Food
Like x Mother x Not x Like x Daughter
The x Old x Enemy
The x Hospital x Visits
What x The x Walk x Lead x To
Ace x and x Harlequin
A/N!
Beach x Day
Assassins x In x Training
The x Day x Where x You x Dress x Up
Irresponsible x Parents
Dealing x With x The x Twins
First x Day x Of x School
Ending x The x Journey
Busy x Night x As x A x Stripper | BONUS
Thanksgiving | BONUS
Time x Travel x 1 |BONUS

Airship x Bonding x Time

27.8K 639 2K
By izukusonlygf

Hisoka POV

"Did you pull out or wear protection Hisoka?..." Y/N asked. The thought came across me after I finished and realized she probably wasn't on birth control or any of the sort.

"N-no, my darling." I responded with a slight stutter, I most likely just got this girl that I don't know shit about pregnant. Y/N held her stomach and started moaning slightly. "D-damn why does it kinda h-hurt..." Y/N got up and went to the bathroom while I stayed in bed with my hands over my neck.

Y/N came back out looking happy as ever. "YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED BRO" She yelled as if she won the lottery or something. "Hm? What's the matter darling?~" I tried to cover up the fact that if she really could be pregnant that I would become a father.

Y/N jumped on top of me and showed me a broken tampon wrapper. "I GOT MY PERIOD RIGHT NOW" Y/N started jumping on the bed and then laid down panting. "I'm so happy I got it..." She looked over to the side and gave me a big grin.

"Well that problem is solved then~ But how are you gonna complete the rest of the exam if you complain about little cramps like that?~"

Y/N looked at me wide eyed and moved so far even I couldn't see her, I felt a warm liquid drip from my neck and I peered down to see Y/N's blood lust eyes. Her nails were pointed to my neck. "Move a bit and I'll kill you, period cramps are not to be taken lightly..."

She removed her hand from my neck and I gave her a look.

that ^^^

Y/N POV

"Stop giving me that face you idiot and my period only last 3 days and if I'm focused on something else I won't even notice it's there so I'll be fine." I had a smug face on crossed my arms.

'I am the best, who is he trying to tell me what does and doesn't hurt me... idiot.' I wondered.

"Hmm... Y/N let's take a nap~ I wanna hold your delicate little self~" Hisoka put an arm around my waist and tried to pull my to him but I got up and went to the door.

"Let's go find my brother and the others, I wanna see if they're okay." I stated, Hisoka looked at me with a bored faced. "You could always just stay here and I could go alone... with all the other men and women... them dying to touch me... I might fight one who knows?"

Hisoka got up and walked over to me. "I hope you're not just saying that..." Hisoka replied in a tick-ed off tone. I giggled and started walking out with him.

A few people passed by and gave me weird stares but I just stuck my tongue out at them. We were walking for a while until I heard 2 familiar voices talking to someone else.

"WOAH REALLY? YOU'LL GIVE US OUR HUNTER LICENSES IF WE JUST GET THAT BALL?" One exclaimed.

"A deal is a deal... OLD MAN!" The other one blurted out.

I walked closer to the noise only to see Killua and Gon talking to this man, I think his name was Chairman Netero.

"Hey Killua-chan and Gon-chan! Who's this?" I asked in a rather skeptical manner, this man said that if they take that hall away from him then they get their licenses... if the whole exam is this easy then it's a joke.

"Yeah!" They both responded simultaneously.

"Chairman Netero said that if Me and Killua take that ball away from him then we get can our hunter license right here on the spot!" giggled Gon.

"Would you guys like to take up on the offer?" The old man looked at me and Hisoka. Hisoka nodded his head no but I thought about it.

"Hmm nah, I would like to try to take that ball away from you though just for fun!" I giggled.

Killua , Gon, Me and Hisoka all followed behind the chairman to this room with only a clock. He took off his shirt and was only left with an undershirt and his ball.

"You can use any method you want to try and take the ball. You may begin."

Killua and Gon rushed at the chairman from different directions but the chairman just wouldn't move, he would always dodge. This continued for about 20 minutes until Gon and Killua took a breather.

"Gon... watch this..." Killua walked over to Chairman Netero and started moving to the point where we saw illusions of him.

"Rhythm Echo... An assassination technique used to confuse your enemy's mind on to where you are or which one is the real you... he truly is my brother." I responded just like a mother would, I felt so happy knowing that that white haired idiot was truly my brother.

Killua and his illusions all attacked Netero at the same time causing him to dodge and move to the other side of the room. "You're good but not good enough to beat me yet." Netero chuckled.

"Ughh come on Gon let's go somewhere else." Killua grabbed Gon's hand and started to leave with him until I spoke up.

"Don't you wanna see me try to take the ball from him?"

Killua, Gon, and Hisoka ears all perked up and looked at me.

"Maybe we can stay other 10 minutes..." sighed Killua.

"Hisoka, make sure Gon and Killua don't get injured... If they even have a scratch on them... I will kill you." My bloodlust came out and Hisoka's eyes grew wide. "D-don't look at me like that unless you wanna go another round~"

Killua and Gon's face turned red after they found out what he implied. "YOU DID IT WITH MY SISTER? YOU NASTY PERVERT!" Killua exclaimed while Gon just had a disgusting look on his face.

Netero looked at me and Killua. "I knew you seemed familiar, Killua. You and Y/N are related and not only that but to the Zoldyck family."

Killua and My eyes looked at his. "How do you know about us?" I asked. Netero looked at me and smiled. "If you're able to take this ball away from me I might tell you."

He was a pesky old man but I really wanted to know how he knew about me and Killua. "Okay, you're on old man." I smirked and got into position.

We stayed there for a while until I ran up to him head on I pretended to grab the hall but Netero dodged and I grabbed his wrist infused with my nen. Netero groaned a bit and threw the ball to his other hand. "You got quite a nen ability..." Was all he said.

Me and him went at it for some time, I almost got the ball several times but it always backfired until this one time.

I panted and wiped the sweat from my forehead. "This is gonna be so exhausting for me to do but I wanna take that fucking ball away from you." I panted in between every few words.

I held my hands together and started chanting words quietly and then slowly a clone of me made from fire appeared right next to me.

"I got this trick from watching Naruto and I wanted to put it into my nen ability" The two of me responded simultaneously. Everyone in the room gasped a bit except for Netero. "You're so much like Zeno..." He chuckled.

I smirked a bit and then went head on. My real self trapped his body in a fire barrier while my clone went into the barrier with him and grabbed the ball.

I took down the fire barrier and my clone disappeared and I fell onto the floor gasping for air.

"Y/N!" Gon and Killua ran up to me. "I-I'm fine, I just need some sleep that's all..." I tried to get up but my legs wobbled, I felt someone's arm hold onto my waist and they carried me bridal style.

"Darling, you look drained but that sure was very interesting to watch~" Hisoka smirked and Killua and Gon were throwing punches to his leg screaming at him to put me down.

Netero chuckled and walked up to me. "I met you when you were little.... Zeno always told me that he saw great potential in you and that if you were kept in the Zoldyck house with your siblings and father that you wouldn't be able to experience what your experiencing now... Though I'm not sure how Killua was managed to convince his father to let him go. Your grandpa probably had something to do with it." Netero started walking away but I called out his name.

"Netero! Wait... do you know any of my other siblings? Or how they are? How is my father like?" I desperately wanted those answers. Now that I knew that I had a family that didn't know anything about me I just wanted to meet them.

"You have 5 siblings including Killua here. Illumi is the oldest among you guys then it's you, Milluki, Killua, Alluka and then the youngest is Kalluto. Your father was married to a women named Kikyo when he had an affair with your mother and then had you. I only know this because me and your grandfather go far back and he was asked to raise you." Netero started walking out but stopped for a moment. "Oh and Hisoka... she's only 17 or 18 if I remember correctly..."

Hisoka gripped onto me tighter and then Netero walked out of the room leaving the 4 of us in there. "Y/N-oneesan... When this hunter exam is over I want you to come with me to go get Alluka... She's a bit different from us so our father disowns her but she's a great person." Killua grabbed Gon's wrist and started walking out leaving me and Hisoka there.

"This is so much to process..." I muttered to myself. "Hm, you have a chaotic family darling~ I wonder how they're gonna react when they find out we almost had a kid together~" Hisoka chuckled and I smacked his arm.

"Idiot... let's just go back and sleep for the time we have left I'm exhausted." My eyes were starting to close on their own and before Hisoka could respond I was sleeping in his arms.

"Why do I care so much for you Y/N?~" Hisoka's eyes perked up when he saw a figure standing by the door.

"This is so sad, my little sister is getting along with my little brother and you. I want to be apart in this little family reunion..." Gitarackur monotonously said.

"You'll play a part soon~"

hey guys! i'm happy this story is getting recognition and although it's not even 100 viewers it still means a lot to me :)

- meli-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 211 29
Itsumi Zoldyck runs away from home due to differing opinions she shares with her parents, Silva and Kikyo Zoldyck. On her adventures, she runs into C...
77.4K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
612 20 37
Uhm this is my first time doing this stuff so wish me luck... This also may or may not be a secret Reader X HxH Character ;) ❗️⚠️(THIS BOOK HAS SPOIL...
9.5K 490 40
┆彡 𝐉𝐔𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓 | 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐗𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓ 𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘔�...