A Place With No Name (revampe...

By conceited_nae

"How do you expect me to live a life that's not worth living?" (Early Dangerous era-HIStory era) Rewritten:... More

Cast/Disclaimer
Cast -- 2
Prelude
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32
.33
.34
.35
.36
.37
.38
.39
.40
.41
.42
.43
.44
.45
.46
.47
.48
.49
.50
.51
.52
.53
.54
.55
.56
.57
.58
.59
.60
.61
.62
.63
.64
.65
.66
.67
.68
- Honesty Hour(Before We Continue With The Story) 1.
.69
.70
.71
.72
.73
.74
.75
.76
MJBFA's ❀❀❀
.77
.78
.79
.80
.81
.82
A.N; A lil constructive criticism for my soul ❀.
.83
.84
.85
.86
.87
.88
.89
.90
.
.91
.92
.93
.94
.95
.96
.97
.98
.99
.100
.101
.102
.103
.104
.105
.106
.107
.108
.109
.110
She's alive (& well I think πŸ˜‰)
.111
.112
.113
.114
new year , new me πŸ’‹ (please read & be informed 🀨)
.116
.117
.118
Publicly Service Announcement (last one before the books ends, I promise)
.119
.120
.121
.122
.123
.124
.125
Entertainment Weekly
.126
.127
.128
.129
.130
.131
.132
.133
.134
.135
Ana's Diary
.136
.137
.138
.139
.140
.141

.115

479 35 53
By conceited_nae

- can I tell you how much I love you for getting me to 30k before the year ends? 🥺❤ why are y'all like, goat status rn? I really fuckin appreciate it , don't ever think that I don't ❤❤❤💯

--

Bucharest, Romania

Annalisa Green -- July 18th, 1994
Location: Soseaua Bucuresti-Ploiesti, 42D; Tommy Hilfiger clothing store in Baneasa Shopping City (Mall)

"Here, take this and put it outside of the store. I'll come back out in a second." I passed two bags to Missy and headed to the back with Kidada and Angel.

The store wasn't open yet, and we were just preparing for the event today. Tommy would be present this time and helping out where he could. I had the rest of the event under my belt, making sure that the employees were handling business while also hosting like I should. I still couldn't believe that this was my life, but I definitely couldn't believe that I was starting to love it all.

For a few minutes, we prepared the shopping bags for our customers, sharing a few words here and there. I felt bad for Kidada because she was torn about the whole ordeal. Rashida was her sister and she automatically has her back regardless, but I know she hates being in between it. I'm really happy that Angel didn't point it out even though she knows it. She could have easily blamed Kidada for everything, but she didnt because she understands. I just really hope that we can all fully move on from this on a better note than before.

I was folding a pair of jogging pants when the telephone on the wall began to ring. Everyone else was preoccupied and I was closest, so I put the pants beside the bag and walked over to the phone.

"Hello, Tommy Hilfiger international. How may I assist you?" I answered professionally in case there was a customer.

"I'd like to obtain a free ticket to come see you, girl."

I smiled happily. "Michael Jackson."

He laughed a bit. "Annalisa Jackson" I blushed. "How's the tour so far, baby?"

"Hectic," I let out a sigh. "You don't know how much I needed to hear you talkin' to me right now."

"I feel the same. So much is going on now."

"Stress at work?"

He hummed. "Too much stress at work. How is everyone else doing?"

I glanced behind me, watching Kidada and Angel share a laugh as they headed towards the front of the store. This couldn't have been a better opportunity to let him know what happened.

So I told him everything that transpired over the past few days. And as always, he listened. I loved that I can tell him everything without being fussed at about it. Michael has an open mind, and he's always willing to hear both sides of a situation. I told him in hopes of seeking encouragement and that my friends and I will be okay. I know that he'll give me just that.

When I finished, I took a deep breath and sighed out all of my frustrations. "I'm so sorry that you all are going through this, baby. Angel is very strong. With all that she experienced from this situation, she's still being a little optimistic about it. I admire that. I also hate that you and Kidada are torn in the middle of this. I hope that Rashida can come to her sense and give everyone the apology that you guys deserve. I'm so disappointed in her for this." I nodded. "And I can't believe Semaij either. She told me when we first started dating, baby, that she'd kill me if I ever broke your heart. Now it seems that I have to kill her for doing what she told me not to do." I giggled at that. "My only words of encouragement for you and Angel is, continue being great friends to each other. Semaij was just a lesson, and even though it wasn't a very good one, it had to be learned. And tell Angel that I'm always by her side. She's a good person, and she deserves nothing but the best of friends in her life. Be that for her."

"I will, I promised." I smiled softly. "What about you? Anything new happened at the house?"

"Well... Consuela's officially leaving in the morning."

I frowned. "Oh, yeah, she is. Tell her that I love and miss her so much. She was so sweet to me."

"I'll make sure she knows exactly how much she means to you.. to everyone actually." He went silent for a split second, before speaking up again. "I want Madeline to take her place as head chief in charge."

"Really? That's amazing!" I cheered excitedly. Luckily, Madeline wasn't near to hear me.

Michael shushed me anyway. "Not too loud, baby! I plan to surprise her with the promotion the day y'all come back. I know she'll be ecstatic."

I scoffed. "Try more than that. Maddy's been talking about it since we found out that Consuela's leaving."

"I've heard." Michael laughed. "She knew she was getting it the whole time."

"Ana! Everything is ready and we're waitin' on you, love," Angel appeared, leaning against the doorway with a relaxed smile on her face.

"Oh, shit. Baby, I have to go. I'll call you later, I promise."

"Okay, my love. Don't spill the beans to Madeline either! I don't care how excited you are!"

"I won't!" I smiled. "I love you."

"And I love you more, baby. Talk to you later."

I hung up and rushed to Angel with a smile on my face. My arms wrapped her into a tight hug.

"What the Hell?" She laughed.

"Don't question it, because I don't know either," I said. "I just love you so much."

When I pulled away, Angel shook her head but couldn't rid the smile on her face. "I love you, too, Ana. Now c'mon so we can get this day over with! I wanna go sightseein'!"

I laughed as she pushed me through the door.

———

Los Olivos, California

Michael Jackson -- July 20th, 1994
Location: 5225 Figueroa Mountain Rd.

I welcomed my doctor into my home with a warm smile and a handshake. Bill wasn't here to lecture me about seeing him again, and I was glad because it wasn't his business.

We sat down in the living room on the couches. I folded my hands in my lap, watching as he unpacked my prescription information and more paperwork. Then, he sat a plastic bag on the table, I'm sure it contained the things I requested.

"How long has it been, since you took your medication?" He asked.

I shrugged, scratching my head a bit. "A few days, I don't know."

"I'm only asking because it's dangerous to switch prescriptions quickly. You have to be careful." I nodded in understanding.

"I stopped taking them a few days ago, I promise. They weren't helping me with the pain it seems. It only increased and gave me extreme headaches," I explained. "I need something to take it away, not give me more."

He nodded, writing something down. After that he dug into the plastic bag, pulling out two new orange bottles of pills. "These are Demerol and Morphine."

"Okay.."

"They are dangerous if you don't take them correctly. They are not to be taken everyday, but only if you feel pain. It can lead to many life threatening instances if consumed or combine with other substances. I'm warning you, Mr. Jackson, because I care about your health and I don't want to see you back in the hospital. Please be responsible and use as directed."

I nodded quickly. "I will, I will doctor. Thank you very much."

He placed the pills in a paper bag and handed it off to me, along with my prescription papers. "Call if you have any problems, Mr. Jackson. Have a good day, alright?"

We stood up and I lead him to the door. After sharing another handshake and a farewell, he was escorted to his car at the gates.

I closed the door and headed to my bedroom with a relieved smile on my face. I had to wait a few more days before I could officially switch, but I was happy nonetheless.

There was a chance that I may be fussed at sooner or later, but it didn't matter. If I needed something to relieve the pain I was feeling, I'm going to take it.

No one can tell me anything, if they haven't experienced the extreme pain I always feel. I didn't need a lecture or a third parent.

I needed a pain reliever.

———

Ahhhhh another filler. 🤘🏾

Michael bouta get his ass beat personally by me in this story. My baby's being hardheaded. 😒

I hope you enjoyed this kinda short chapter.

Things are kicking off in the next two chapters, so get ready my loves.

& merry Christmas Eve eve 😭❤❤

& thank you again for 30! Can we get to 40k by mid January? Pleaaseeee? 💋

If you're wanting to attack me about today's chapter, join my discord. I put the link to the invite on my message board THAT NO ONE REPLIES TO a few days ago. Gon & click that and chill with the queens. ❤

That is all for today. I may not post another chapter tonight so don't wait up. 😭 I'm most likely finally taking my ass to bed. ☠️

Okay byeeee! See you tomorrow! & excuse minor errors. Feel free to correct misspelled words! ❤

- nae 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 7.4K 86
Mia Fisher receives an anonymous text, and even though she gets annoyed, her curiosity keeps the conversation going. When she finds out that they hav...
30.5K 1.5K 23
|| 2022 MJFAs WINNER ; BEST MATURE ERA STORY || 𝑨 𝑴𝑰π‘ͺ𝑯𝑨𝑬𝑳 𝑱𝑨π‘ͺ𝑲𝑺𝑢𝑡 𝑹𝑢𝑴𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑬 𝑺𝑻𝑢𝑹𝒀 π’Žπ’‚π’•π’–π’“π’†/π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’” π’Šπ’• 𝒆𝒓𝒂 **M...
8.5K 139 14
1ST WARNING , SEXUAL CONTENT & LANGUAGE 2ND WARNING , MIKEGASMS 😩 3RD WARNING, YOU BETTER ENJOY πŸ«ΆπŸ½πŸ’¦
316K 7.7K 200
ππ”ππ‹πˆπ’π‡π„πƒ 𝐎𝐍: βŠ°β€’β₯ πŸ”π“π‡ 𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐔𝐒𝐓 πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ– βž½β”€π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒβ”€β₯ 🀍The second part to my Moonwalk series, humbly compiled despite how...