2nd prologue

Izuku voice over: This... is Berk. The best kept secret this side of, well, anywhere. Granted, it may not look like much, but this wet heap of rock packs more than a few surprises.

On a cluster of sheep, hiding nervously between buildings as shadows of passing dragons race by the group of dragon riding heroes moves as one, receding into a shadowy alley, pushing one sheep out into the light. It's suddenly snatched and carried into the air.

Izuku voice over: Life here is amazing, just not for the faint of heart. See, where most folks enjoy hobbies like whittling or needlepoint, we Berkians prefer a little something we like to call--

WHOOSH, WHOOSH, WHOOSH! A wash of vibrant colors blurs by, dragons barrel past at a dizzying speed. Their riders swipe, kick, and roll into one another while they weave neck in neck between the houses, docks, and revamped structures of Berk.

Izuku voice over: DRAGON RACING!

Tenya: WHOOOOOOO!

Tenya (iida), now 20 and even larger, rides his Gronkle, Momo, who carries the sheep in her claws, until Denki, also 20, but every bit as juvenile, and his Monstrous Nightmare, Jiro / shinso, side-check them steal their sheep.

Denki: Oh, I'm sorry, Four eyes! Did you want that?

Tenya glares at Denki and angrily replies back;

Tenya: Denki! That's mine!

Denki falls back toward Mina and Hanta (sero), who lag on their Hideous Zippleback, Fumikage (tokoyami) and Mezo (Shoji).

Denki: Here ya go, babe. Did I tell you that you look amazing today? 'Cause you do.

With a chivalrous grin, Denki tosses the sheep to Mina. She snatches it with a sneer and a grumble. 

Mina (Disgusted):  Ugh. Come on, Fumikage. It's starting to stink around here.

Fumikage starts to peel off, spewing gas. Hanta mocks Denki with a mocking grin. Making Denki get angry and annoyed.

Hanta: Nope. Still hates you. Let's blow this place, Mezo! Alright!

Mezo ignites the gas, sparking a flashy explosion, and leaving Denki behind in the smoke. As they rush past the main bleachers, Mina drops ''her'' sheep into one of five baskets suspended over a chasm at the lap crossing. Each backboard bears an image of its corresponding dragon. The Fumikage/Mezo basket filled to the brim with sheep. Presiding over the game, Inko turns to the frenzied crowd.

Inko: Ha-ha! That's nine for the Twins, Katsuki lags with three, and Tenya and Denki trail with NONE!

Inko an empty basket at the far end, its backboard painted with an image of Eijiro.

Inko And Izuku nowhere to be found... Hmmmm

Mitsuki: Scared him off with the big talk, didn't ya, Inko?

WHACK!Denki still smoldering in the smoke, gets clipped from behind by Bakugou who rolls in astride Todoroki, spirited and competitive as ever, and handsome despite himself.

Bakugou: What are you doing, Denki?! they're going to win now!

Denki: She's my princess! Whatever she wants, she gets!

Bakugou: Mina? Didn't she try to bury you alive?!

Denki: Only for a few hours!

Izuku voice over: Dragons used to be quite a problem around here, but that was five years ago, now they've all moved in. And really why wouldn't they?