Part 7

Inko: READY THE SHIPS!

Before walking to the docks, Inko staggers back, realizing the mistake she just made. She goes onto a ship that had Eijiro attached to it.

Inko: Set sail! We head for Helheim's Gate.

Inko(looks at Eijiro): Lead us home, Devil.

Bakugou and Izuku were standing on the upper part of the port while looking at Izuku's mother leave in the boat with eijiro.

Bakugou: It's a mess. You must feel horrible. You've lost everything. Your Mother, your tribe, your best friend...

Izuku: Thank you for summing that up. Why couldn't I have killed that dragon when I found him in the woods? It would have been better for everyone.

Bakugou: Yep. The rest of us would have done it. So why didn't you?... Why didn't you?

Izuku: I don't know. I couldn't.

Bakugou: That's not an answer.

Izuku: Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?

Bakugou: Because I want to remember what you say, right now.

Izuku: Oh, for the love of-- I was a coward! I was weak! I wouldn't kill a dragon!

Bakugou: You said "wouldn't" that time.

Izuku: Whatever! I wouldn't! Three hundred years, and I'm the first Viking who wouldn't kill a dragon!

Bakugou: First to ride one, though. So...?

Izuku: ...I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him, and I saw myself.

Bakugou: I bet he's really frightened now. What are you going to do about it?

Izuku: Eh, probably something stupid.

Bakugou: Good. But you've already done that.

Izuku: Then something crazy!

Bakugou: That's more like it!

Meanwhile in the ship:

Inko: Sound your positions. Stay within earshot.

Viking #1: Here.

Viking #2: One length to your stern.

Viking #3: On your starboard flank.

Viking #4: Three widths to port.

Viking #5:Ahead, at your bow.

Viking #6: Haven't a clue.

Mitsuki: Listen... Inko... I was overhearing some of the men just now and, well, some of them are wondering what it is we're up to here-- not me of course, I know you're always the woman with the plan-- but some, not me, are wondering if there is in fact a plan at all, what it might be?

Inko: Find the nest and take it.

Mitsuki: Ah. Of course. Send them running. The old Viking fallback. Nice and simple.

Inko then looks at Eijiro, who seems to be in a trance. Eijiro starts turning his head left and right like he was showing directions. 

Inko: Shhh.

Inko goes to the wheel of the boat and said:

Inko (cont.): Step aside.

Inko started turning the wheel in the directions that Eijiro was moving his head to, going left and right.

Viking: Bear to port.

Izuku was currently in the arena with the rest of the vikings in training.

Iida: If you're planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle.

Sero: You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon. That's me.

Izuku: Uh...

Denki: I love this plan!

Izuku: I didn't...

Mina: You're crazy! I like that...

Bakugou: So? What is the plan?

Izuku starts explaning the plan while Inko and Mitsuki find the island.

Mitsuki: Ah. I was wondering where that went.

Inko: Stay low and ready your weapons. We're here.

After Izuku finished explaning the plan:

Bakugou: Uh-uh.

Izuku opens the Monsturous nightmare's cage and carefully guides it to Denki.

Denki: Wait! What are you--?

Izuku: Relax. It's okay... it's okay.

Izuku takes Denki's hand and slowly puts it on the dragon's snout. He then backs away and leaves Denki with the dragon.

Denki: Where are you going?

Izuku: You're going to need something to help you hold on.

Izuku then showed a few saddles and set the other dragons loose.

Let's see how Inko and the others are doing...

Inko: When we crack this mountain open, all hell is going to break loose.

Mitsuki: In my undies. Good thing I brought extras.

Inko: No matter how this ends, it ends today.FIRE!

The catapults then shot a few boulders to the mountain opening a hole into it. Many different types of dragons get out, but they dont attack the vikings, they just leave in fear.

Mitsuki: Is that it?

Mr. Kaminari: We've done it!

(ima end it hear for now!)