Part 4 (s2)

(Sorry i didn't update in a while)

As Inko walked into the dragon hangar, she looked at the main keepers of the said building.

Inko: GROUND ALL THE DRAGONS! SECURE THE STABLES!

Izuku followed behind her, not knowing what she wanted to do.

Izuku: What? Why?! What's going on?!

The workers started putting all the dragons back in their stables and started clearing the main area of the hangar.

Inko: SEAL THE GATES! LOWER THE STORM DOORS!

Worker: You heard the lady! Close everything!

Izuku: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait! What is happening?

The door to the hangar started closing after all the dragons were inside. It closed slowly, letting the rest of the vikings get in or out.

Inko: No DRAGON or VIKING sets foot off this island until I give the word!

Izuku: Because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble in some faraway land?

Inko: Because Tomura shigaraki is a madman. Without conscious or mercy. And if he's built a dragon army... gods help us all.

Inko pointed to the few dragons that were still out in the main area and looked at another worker.

Inko: Get them into their pens, right now!

Worker #2: Aye Inko!

The hangar door was half-way closed and the workers were finishing up their duties as Izuku walked over to his mother.

Izuku: Then let's ride back out there. We'll follow those trappers to Shigaraki and talk some sense into him.

Inko: No. We fortify the island.

Izuku: It's our duty to keep the peace!

Inko: Peace is over, Izuku. I must prepare you for war.

Izuku: War? Mom, if Shigaraki's coming for our dragons, we can't wait around for him to get here. Let's go find him and change his mind.

Inko: Some minds won't be changed, Izuku. Berk is what you need to worry about. A chief protects his own.

As Inko walks away to speak to the workers, Izuku looks at Eijiro and Eijiro makes a determined sound as he nods at Izuku.

Inko: SECURE THE STABLE! LATCH EVERY STALL!

Katsuki sees this small action and knows that Izuku is about to make a terrible decision.

Katsuki: Deku, don't!

Izuku: I have to.

Izuku kisses Katsuki's cheek as he walks over to Eijiro. Izuku then sits himself down on Eijiro's saddle and gets ready to fly out before the hangar's door close. Inko looks at some scared workers.

Inko: THIS WAY! QUICKLY!

Izuku flies out of the first Hangar door and tries to get past the others as they close, but instead heads out through the other door and fully flies out of the hangar.

Inko: IZUKU!

Katsuki and Todoroki blow past Inko and slip through the storm door before it shuts, leaving Inko fuming.

Somewhere in the middle of the sea...

Hawk's ship sailed through the waters of the sea, heading to what he calls home. As the dragons that were trapped inside said ship roared, Hawks had his brass telescope in his hand and was looking around with its help.

Hawks: Keep your eyes peeled, lads! With this wind, we'll reach Shiggy by daybreak, so best we fill this ship up with dragons and quick! It's no time to be picky.

Dabi: Uh... Keigo...?

Eret: Not if we want to keep our--

Hawks looks up to see both Izuku and Katsuki flying over them.

Hawks: --HEADS! OFF THE PORT QUARTER! Net 'em, lads! Take 'em down!

Toga: Up on the left!

Hawks: You're not getting away this time. Fire!

The net misses by a foot and Hawks starts to get angry.

Hawks: Reload!

Toga: Come on, reload! Incoming!

Before Toga could send out the net to catch the two dragon riders and their dragons, Izuku and Katsuki land on the ship. Keigo was smirking, he'd just caught two dragons and their riders!

Keigo: And here I was, worried we might turn up empty-handed!

Izuku smiled, signalling at Katsuki, who had just grabbed his axe, to calm down and sit back on the saddle. He pointed at the dragons as he spoke.

Izuku: Nope! It's your lucky day! We give up! That's one night fury, one deadly nadder and uhh two of the finest dragon riders west of Luk Tuk.

The green haired boy threw a net over Katsuki's head and headed over to where he guessed they kept the captured dragons.

Izuku: That ought to make the boss happy, right? Excuse us.

As he walked to the entrance of the ship, he moved spears and harpoons away from him and his group, watching as the trapper's mouths fell open and Keigo stared at them in complete shock. Izuku opened the hatch and brought Katsuki into the ship with him, keeping the dragons at bay.

Katsuki, whispering: What are you doing??

Izuku: Eijiro stay. Um, the dragons don't really care for cramped spaces, so they'll just hang out with you. They won't be any trouble.

Midoriya shut the giant metal door, trying to ignore Katsuki's deathly glare as he kept Eijiro away. Just as Izuku thought he was safe, the crew pointed their weapons at the dragons. Eijiro instantly going into fight mode, growling and glaring at the men. Izuku popped his head out of the giant metal grated door.

Izuku: Unless you do that. You know, wooden boats, big oceans... H-How is your swimming?

Dabi: Not good...

Just as the crew members were starting to calm down, Izuku sparks up his "Inferno" sword, scaring all of them into their fighting spirit. 

Izuku: Whoops! Can't have prisoners with weapons!