Part 1

-Izuku, where are you going?! , asked Aizawa.

-Get back inside Izuku! , Masaru said.

Izuku was pushing the automated catapult around the town.

-Mind yourselves, the devils still have some juice in them! , Inko said, grabbing a nadder's head.

Izuku put the catapult on a deserted hill and aimed it at the sky.

-Come on, give me something to shoot at...., Izuku said, pointing the catapult at the sky.

A shadow passed in front of him and caused an explosion. Izuku quickly shot the catapult and a loud roar was heard.

-Oh, did I hit it? I HIT IT!! Did anybody see that?! , Izuku screamed.

A monstrous nightmare appeared from the bottom of the hill.

-Anyone but you. , Izuku said before running away.

The monstrous nightmare chased Izuku. A shrill cry sounds from the hill, and catches Inko's attention. She turns to see the Monstrous Nightmare chasing Izuku, and gets up to go help him.

-DO NOT let them escape! , she ordered before leaving.

-Right! , said Mr. Kaminari.

Izuku runs behind a torch pole and hides, just as flames reach around the corner. He looks behind it and on the other side, the Nightmare reaches to get Izuku. Inko punches the beast and jumps back to defend herself. The dragon tries to breathe fire, but coughs up a small amount of magma instead.

-You're all out. , She said

Inko promptly defeats the Nightmare. The torch pole collapses and tumbles down into the village, leaving ruins in its wake.

Izuku narrating: Oh, and there's one more thing you need to know....

-Sorry mom. Okay, but I hit a night fury. , Izuku said quickly.

Inko grabbed Izuku by the back of the shirt and dragged him home.

-It's not like the last few times, Mom! I mean, I really actually hit it! You guys were busy, and I had a very clear shot. It went down, just off Raven Point. Let's get a search party out there, before it-

-STOP! Just... stop. Every time you step outside, disaster follows. Can you not see that I have bigger problems? Winter's almost here and I have an entire village to feed! , Inko screamed.

-Between you and me, the village could do with a little less feeding, don't ya think? , Izuku protested.

-This isn't a joke, Izuku! Why can't you follow the simplest orders? , Inko said.

-I can't stop myself. I see a dragon and I have to just... kill it, you know? It's who I am, Mom. , Izuku said, doing hand gestures.

-You are many things, Izuku, but a dragon killer is not one of them. Get back to the house. [To Mitsuki] Make sure he gets there. I have his mess to clean up. , She turned around and left.

-Quite the performance, Hanta said jokingly.

-Iv'e never seen anyone mess up that badly. That helped! , Denki said sarcastically.

-Thank you, thank you, I was trying so... I did hit one. , Izuku said while walking.

-Sure Izuku, Mitsuki said, rolling her eyes.

-She never listens! , Izuku protested.

-Must run in the family. , Mitsuki said, stopping in front of the Midoriya's house.

-And when she does, it's always with this... disappointed scowl. Like someone skimped on the meat in her sandwich. [Imitating Inko] Excuse me, barmaid! I'm afraid you brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fish bone!

-Now, you're thinking about this all wrong. It's not so much what you look like, it's what's inside that she can't stand. , Mitsuki said.

- Thank you for summing that up. , Izuku said sarcastically.

-Look, the point is, stop trying so hard to be something you're not. , she said.

-I just want to be one of you guys. He replied sadly.