Chapter Twenty-One-Pain is Pain

Revenge is a dish that is served  either cold or hot. Meanwhile, while cooking it, you rub yourself of kindness, peace of mind, happiness, contentment and joy which surpasses all human understanding. For with revenge comes pain, heartbreak, anger, envy, lies, deception and sorrow. Unknown scribblers

Camilla's POV
How do we get our Target to be alone in the bathroom? She must leave him alone or face the consequences of her actions. If a child says a mother won't sleep, he or she won't sleep either. Where did you hear such parable from? He asked, I don't know, I think, Adaeze was saying it to someone else while I walked past her. Maybe, I should become friends with Adaeze, set discord between her and Chikamso then, move on to the final plan which is winning my man back for life. Hahahaha they'll never see me coming.😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 They started all this thus, I must let them finish it with or without their approval.

Adaeze's POV
Hello bae, I'm outside your house it seems no one is around. Oh okay, I'll ring the bell and wait for my madam to answer the door. Yes ma'am, operation knock down the door with my boots. Nwokem (My man), will hurry up and open this door? Anu (Meat). I've missed you and your big head. Ehe shey you still have cold water in the fridge?   I'll need it to cool my temper this minute. You have this after sex glow, my goodness, your melanin is popping. In fact diamonds no fit reach (can't reach) your level, no cap.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Nwannem if you see the ma'am eh, her royal majesty pickin wey fine like this. She keeps singing while moving Towards the kitchen to grab herself some red  wine🍷.

Chikamso's POV
The story goes like this, we left the party drunk asf. John was driving while I sat peacefully. Until, he spilled the beans saying, he loves me and would never hurt me yadi yadi yada stuvvs like that. As a sharp girl that I am nau I took initiative and shot my shot. Forgetting the saying, "Body no be firewood" oh well, I think we used protection cause I saw the wrap in the bathroom bin. Phew! What else do want from me this girl?

I have tried my best nau, give me chance to rest. It has been quite an eventful day for us. I suggest we continue our talk tomorrow. Who knows, I might do Bonanza for you on top this sweet gist.

Adaeze's POV
No problem Sis, I'll be here early morning to get your butt to school. As you can see, I don't want to become an Aunt this early this means I'm getting you the morning after pill. Your Mum will freak out if you don't graduate from College before popping babies.

Third Person's POV
It was morning, Adaeze was already matching full force to remind her friend school still exist until further notice. By that she means, prom. Until then, they need to study in order to pass their SAT's with ease and get a good College deal. She knocked on the door and was welcomed by Aunty Latisha. The gist is gonna be lit. You know Aunty Tisha has never been a joker with important gossip.

I'll be updating again tomorrow please manage this one. Don't forget to do the following thank you.
*Vote 🌟💯
*Comment down below
*Share to your peeps. Until next time my darlings.