Chapter Nine -Consequences

Adaeze in MM⬆️
It's not like that dear, I need to go see my friend this evening she didn't show up in class at all today. After that, we can go out for our date alright my love. kisses, I have to get going, it's already 4:30pm. You Know how it is these days. Ok, bye! Talk to you later.

Chikamso's POV
Ding dong! Yes! just a minute, I'll be with you shortly. Who might that be at this time? I thought I said no phone calls, text messages, voicemails. I don't recall you saying no visiting, especially now you are not feeling so good? Shut up my conscience. Must you always remind me of my flaws or mishaps?

Adaeze's POV
Chi, are you around please open the door for me we really need to talk. Your Mum and Samuel called saying your boyfriend wasn't happy to hear you weren't in school today. It could have been a special....never mind, please, just open the door first, so that we can discuss your health.

Chikamso's POV
Well, well, well look who we have here? Bestie of the century coming to Check up on a whole me at this hour. What stopped her from coming to visit me in the morning? Biko(please) Enter As if you didn't know the door was already open. What got the cat in the bag this time? as you can see, cramps are bad for any woman's health. Go on, I'm listening plus I forgave you a long time ago. Speak now or forever hold your peace periodt!🤒🤧

Chi, I'm sorry for not coming to see you earlier as planned, our teacher expected us to submit another class work before heading out, and by the time I finished, it was already 3pm.

Miss Harrison their highschool teacher

Sorry my sweetheart 💗it won't happen again.I know why your acting up like this, simply put, it's that time of the month. Lucky me for I don't usually have serious cramps but my agitation becomes more pronounced like a lioness protecting her cubs. I hope you are feeling better now dear. Have you taken your pain killers?

Yes I have dear, thanks for checking up on me at all, I appreciate you so much. Our friendship can never be stopped by any human. So gist me, how was school today? School was fine but could have been better if you weren't sick. I missed me my friend during lunch break, like eh! I felt your absence the most while seating alone. It was as if someone else should have stayed home instead of you. I mean no harm towards the other students in school but it could have been better.

The truth is you would have officially become a girlfriend if you had just listened to my voicemail or responded to my text on Whatsapp. You just snubbed me like that it's well sha let me come and be going on my date. Do well by calling your soon to be boyfriend. He has been trying to reach you but...... Toodles! get well soon Baby girl 🙏🏽.

Ngwa be going so you won't blame me for anything else this evening. Thanks again for coming dear. I'll definitely be calling him this night to hear his own version of the story. "The number you dialed is on another call, please, try again later, thank you." Now I'm serious he's calling another person abegi. I get better fish to fry which is sleep. Tommorow I'll try and go to school maybe we could talk during launch break.

Third Person's POV
The next day arrives faster than anyone could have imagined. As God would have it, Chi, was no longer having pains down below her belly button (uterus). She had a warm bath applied location, some decorates, perfume and light makeup.

 She had a warm bath applied location, some decorates, perfume and light makeup

Good morning Mum, I'm going to school now and I hope to see you when I return. I love you, take care of yourself bye. But you haven't had breakfast yet. Are you not supposed to eat and take your pain reliever? I know Mum but I am already late, I will just buy food from MacDonald's before heading to class. See you by 6pm Mum have a great day at work today.

Bye my baby I'll try and finish from work on time my darling

Bye my baby I'll try and finish from work on time my darling. Please take care of yourself. Kids of now a days, they just believe they can take care of themselves without supervision from their parents.

Johnson's POV
Is love a myth? When do I know I'm in love? Am I in love? But my heart beats for her anytime I see her face. I just hope she's okay with the whole scare I got yesterday from Ada. I turn my back and my eyes jam with that of my baby girl. She looks so pretty today as always. If only she knew how I truly felt yesterday, she would have responded to my text. I can't hold a grudge for so long only her cute face can make the pain in my heart go away. Let's hear what my baby girl has to say about yesterday. Fingers crossed guys.🤞🏻

A/N
It's a wrap guys. What will Chikamso say? Comment down below what you think she's going to say. Don't forget to vote and share on your Whatsapp status thanks.

 Don't forget to vote and share on your Whatsapp status thanks