Chapter Twenty-Four-- What did you think would happen

When the time is right people will reveal their true identity. You can't fool yourself forever. The truth must come out till then, let's play ludo and watch movies shall we. _Unknown Scribbler

Third Person's POV
Girl, it's time to move on she says. People will hurt you only if you let them into your space 🚀. Afternoon is fast ⏩ approaching their project needs to be submitted in three days. Rating their effort, I'll give us an eight 🎱 for not killing each other .😂😌 her mum will always say "Things are better wrought by prayers in this world of dreams." I still don't understand why she says it, maybe I'll catch the joke one-day.

Adaeze's POV

Baby, I'm at my sister's place, he's we are almost done with the assignment and will be submitted on Friday

Baby, I'm at my sister's place, he's we are almost done with the assignment and will be submitted on Friday. Okay I'll see you then. I miss you, talk to you later bye.💕

Samuel's POV

Alright love, I'll call in later, take care of you for me

Alright love, I'll call in later, take care of you for me. I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend and future wifey. Story time yeah, I have been researching on how to talk to your girlfriend on the phone 📞. I must say that, it hasn't been easy for me bro she's too innocent for me. If you get what I mean👀🔞the saying is true. Good girls fall for bad guys.

I saw her class teacher my ex Miss Harrison the other day but she couldn't stand me so she left. I hope she's okay with her better man. Her finger seems to be missing an important item 💍. I can't tell Adaeze about my past she might 💔🥴 break up with me. You know I don't do well with rejections.

Third Person's POV
In a world of baggage, lies, deceit, pain, joy, laughter sorrow, misunderstanding and love. Peace is the only way forward. The past is the past but I know it's better to flog a living horse. Adaeze is clueless of the fact that her teacher was her boyfriend's ex.

Enjoy this meme for a moment

 Camilla's POVGosh! My charger is in the car meanwhile, my phone 🔋bar is very low

Camilla's POV
Gosh! My charger is in the car meanwhile, my phone 🔋bar is very low. No dear, stay here let me go get it. I packed next to Johnson's car oops I'm 😐 sorry I shouldn't have said your man's name. 🥴🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 Thanks for understanding me Chikamso.

She moves to the backyard with a semi full phone at hand. An important call is about to take place your not ready for the twists ad turns.
Capo remember what we talked about? it should be executed in three days. Luring her out won't be a problem I got the keys to her home. I made a spear yesterday morning. Thanks chief, keep it nice and steady. I don't want the cops 🚨🚓 around this area till the mission has been completed. Your money will be transferred to you once you've grabbed her.

Adaeze's POV
Where has your new friend gone to? Is she not your newest member again? Geng geng! Is that how you use to do, Someone cannot play with you. Here she comes with all her devious maids vibes. You know you can't totally trust right? My instincts never lie you know.

By the way, I just finished my work, Johnson will keep them at his place and I'll submit them myself. That way, everybody wins. I have to go, sleep is calling my name. My eyes are literally crying for mercy to rest a bit. No problem, take care, be very careful with that pretty girl.

We are better safe than sorry 😐
Umuwa (Children of this planet) Biko (please)😔 Vote, Comment & Share.