Chapter Twenty-Two -- Why?

This chapter is dedicated to my awesome friend and manager ToluhiEmmanuel

Camilla's POV
I know she calls herself beautiful, intelligent, witty, funny and everything nice. To me, she's only an ordinary girl trying to reap where she did not sew. I'm nice yet, I can get devilish when you try using my head. They are definitely going to have a traumatic experience with, and because of me. Nobody will stop me from doing what's best for me at this trying time. It's safe to say I'm getting ready for take off. Yes, our plan is still in motion. I have been monitoring all her movement from driving to school till she drives back home with my man.

Don't you think what you're doing is too risky he asked? Never! No one will ever find out? No one, but me. There will be no evidence whatsoever pinpointing that I am involved. Yeah yeah I hear you loud and clear. Why am I doing this, it's that simple, they started all this in the first place. They stole my spotlight I will steal there's pay back issa bitch!

Adaeze's POV
Hello Camilla, what brings you to my table this hot afternoon? I don't recall you mentioning that we are friends neither have you ever tried talking to me whenever I come to your spot for launch. Why now? I also know you don't like my friend/sister. If you're here to cause trouble I suggest you get back to wherever the hell you came from. Not today satan, not today with all your racist bullshit.

Camilla's POV
I can't believe you think so lowly of me. I only came here to make peace with the both of you. Now, you accuse me of being evil as well as racist. Did your friend care to mention how all this mess started? No, she did not. Therefore I am the bad person as always. First, she makes me loose my best friend then, she acts like I don't have a soul. Finally, I'm here acknowledging that I did her wrong but none of you care to hear me out even just, for a bit. Sorry for disturbing you I'll take my leave now.

Adaeze's POV
I am sorry, but it should be Chikamso you're telling this to, not me. It's her you hurt not me. I have heard all you said. I'll put in a word or two for you but don't even think for a second, that I'll force her to have a good conversation with you. You can go, she will hear from you as soon as she heals from all this drama.

Third Person's POV
Adaeze never knew Camilla recorded their conversation editing the rest of her voice to be used for future reference against her best friend. When you feel everything will be sorted out maturely, Camilla comes up with a stupid plan to ruin her chances of getting her bestie back. What a horrible person she's turning out to be.

Mrs Ngozi's POV

Honey come downstairs we are going to be late for the party munchkin

Honey come downstairs we are going to be late for the party munchkin. Ooh where do you think you're going to dressed like this young lady? I told you that I'm not ready to be a grandma at this age but you never listen. If your Father were here you know, that I know, you wouldn't be slaying without caution. ,⚠️🔞😂👀
Oya o grab a jacket o I don't want you to catch a cold, looking at me with those puppy eyes of yours asking for my own jacket. We do what, We move.

A/N
Isnt she just amazingly beautiful guys?

A/NIsnt she just amazingly beautiful guys?

Her Jacket coming through 🔥🔥⬇️

Give me a thumbs up in the comments section if you enjoyed this chapter

*Don't stop Voting🤗😎🙅🏽‍♀️
*your Comments are super helpful in this ministry.⚠️🥂🎄
*Share to the world😂😘
I think I'll be finishing up by tomorrow morning since it's Christmas yay! What a year it has been