Chapter Twenty-Eight -- It hurts😩

I want to sincerely thank my Incumbent and future readers for showing me so much love. This book wasn't planned but I'm thankful for the opportunity to dish out such a lovely story. 💕 😘 Kvngchimax cares

Chikamso's POV
When am I getting out of here? did I offend her that much for her not to see the truth? He doesn't love like that and never will. Loving someone shouldn't have to be this way. Are my people looking for me at all? Do they know this Camilla girl is a White witch. I am basically sick.

Adaeze's POV
When are we going to start going after this girl? I need my sister back with me. Is nobody listening to my suggestion? Officer, Is time I plant this track device under her car.
Yes sir, forget my outfit, let's move. after all, I am a detective for today.😂😂😂😂

An innocent man may fall seven times, be sure he will rise those seven times. It is not so for the wicked. When a wicked man falls, that fall is forevermore. Today will be the down fall of a Witch (Amusu). Need I say more? Okay, Look at it this way, everyday for a thief, One day for the owner of the house.

Johnson and Samuel's Conversation
She will not escape us this time. We have here where we need her to be.

It is true that the sky is our starting point. No one should mess this up with their emotions hanging like a thread. 🧵

Mrs Ngozi to Adaeze
Your Aunt is saying we should remain cautious and careful because Camilla is acting strange. She believes the girl to be a psycho/Sociopath. I don't want to know what she is really, I just need my baby safe and sound.

I understand you Ma'am but if I am correct, Psycho/ Sociopaths belong in a mad house locked away from society. I knew she wasn't genuinely sorry. I assure you , the police will get her to open up to them today.

The police men have gotten information on their laptop concerning the current location of Camilla. Everyone, it's time to go.

She better not change her movement or else, she will be surrounded by the entire Police force which could result to an open fire.

No one can survive such gun wounds. Attention all units, we have evidence of the kidnapper and hostage's location, we move in batches understood?

The police gets to the lonely building only to hear voices. They reach the particular room waiting to open the door with some mild explosives. Three, two, one, the door opens and they scream. Everyone freeze, or we shoot, drop your weapons.

They obey and toss their guns to the other side of the room. One of them replies. "Officers, as you can see we don't want any trouble. Whoever you're looking for isn't in this building. You see, we knew you were coming for the girl hahahaha did you possibly think we won't be able to spot a tracking device? Whoever installed it did so with mediocrity."

Johnson's POV
Where's my girlfriend we are willing to pay you whatever for your support. This can't be happening to me.

The same guy replies again, "She's off to a place where she will be sold off to sex traffickers. You should have never double ❌ crossed Camilla. She's one hell of a cookie to crack. Go now, before it's too late."

They arrive the specific location and notice someone negotiating with a tall man "how much last?" Immediately, the police open fire because Chikamso is not in sight. They get there to help Camilla, venomous smiles, smeared on her ridiculous face.

Camilla's POV
I rather die than tell the truth. Do whatever you must but her location will not be disclosed by Muah. I am Camilla Henderson and this is my last Statement. She gives up the ghost.

Mrs Ngozi's POV
I hear something over here, let's go and check where's coming from. She peeps through the hole to see Chikamso tied up on a chair 🪑 with a 💣 bomb strapped in front of her chest. Suddenly, she hauls out, "my daughter eh! Nwa Mummy ya. (Her mother's daughter). Officers, she's in here with a bomb is strapped to her body. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Adaeze's POV
Chi hold on, how much time do you have left?

Chikamso's POV
Mummy I am tired 😩 help me out. I have ten minutes till I blow up to bits. Tell my boyfriend I loved him with all my heart. If this is how I leave this planet, I want it to be recorded that I tried my best to love everyone who came my way, according to the scriptures. Lord knows, Christ went through worse things than this, for mankind to be saved.

Johnson's POV
I love you my sweet girl and nothing will happen to you. Stay with me a little while longer. The police is trying to dismantle the bomb please don't close your eyes. You promised we would enter college together, graduate, get married and have beautiful babies.
Till we are old and grey remember?

They successfully removed the bomb but couldn't dismantle it so they threw it into the lake house and it exploded. Chikamso felt bad for Camilla but she got what she deserved.

I know the end is weird but it is what it is my darlings. Thanks for staying with me till the end love, Kvngchimax.

My next book will be coming out tomorrow anticipate reading this thank you 🤗😊💋.