Chapter four--Boys?

Baby girl, how are you doing? I'm fine dear. You said, yes o I get correct gist for you oya now, come in and seat down let me round up this assignment and listen to your correct coughs gossip, I mean, gist. You were saying? You know that Johnson's brother, yes the one that traveled four years ago to California what about him. He just graduated from UCLA and he came back last night. As I was going to throw the dustbin, I noticed something Abi someone moving it was doing me like all these American horror movies I had to Japa(Run) for I can't die this young. Ada wait first, you mean, you came all the way from your place to tell me this kin yeye (nonsense) story. I thought, it was something very important I want to sleep come and be going ( just start going) babe chill, that's the first part of the story I have more interesting scenes for you. The person now said stop! I didn't mean to scare you off I was just seating here looking at the moon 😂😂😂😪trust your girl now, I continued moving turned back to see if he was serious. So, I stopped walking for a minute and looked closely, guess what, it was Sam, Johnson's elder brother. I called his name Sam! he looked confused then smiled at me nwannem ( my sister) I almost fainted see his sparkling white teeth and pink gum. Excuse me, Chikamso fell from the bed while laughing.😂😂😂👏🏽What time did this happen for you to know he had white teeth and pink gum? Is it important? I know what I saw Kapeesh! sorry now, I understand that you are telling the truth but it seems impossible continue! See your head, now you want me to continue but you said I should come and be going, twenty minutes ago. He couldn't recognize me, suddenly, I frowned my face, he winked at me, in my head I'm like this idiot just winked and entered his house without asking me my name. Chai! heart break is real I'm not cut out for love and likeness I went home and slept off with a broken /wounded spirit.

Chikamso=====================
It happened at night then. Sorry my dear, it is well you'll overcome this heartbreak before you know it. Even though you are not dating him just crushing here and there I feel you boo. Any other thing, have you done your assignment? we are to submit tomorrow morning at 8am to that woman. All these white teachers sef, I wonder how it would have been in Naija (Nigeria) more work I guess, goodnight dear we will continue tommorow.

Third Person's POV
She closes the door, lands on her bed, off to dreamland where she sees Johnson holding her hand smiling at her without remorse. Tossing, turning squeezing her pillow, smiling without knowing her mum had been staring at her for the past thirty minutes thinking she would wake up, as she's very sensitive even in her sleep, but nothing happens. So her Mum wakes her with a tap on her leg. She quickly jumps up from her bed looks at her Mum and smiles wide showing her thirty two.
Good morning Mummy how was your night? It was good my love, this one you didn't notice me enter your room this morning I hope all is well? All is well ma'am I was just dreaming of em I've forgotten, but I'm sure it was a pleasant one for me not to have noticed anything else this morning. I'll shower now and come down for breakfast then, head over to Chikamso's house before going to school. Is that okay by you? Yes it is dear, hurry now so you won't be late plus, (they say it the same time) I don't want your teacher calling me saying you were late to class jinks mum. 🤣🤔 Biko which one is jinks again I'm confused oh Mum it's nothing to worry about I said it to indicate we said your favorite punch line at the same time. She removes her clothes to tie her towel 😁🙃 Mum! I thought you left stop staring at me 🙄Bia (come) what are you hiding that I don't have or haven't seen before? Is it bum bum or breast which one? Ew! Mum please leave my room let me take a shower besides, I'm no longer a kid that you should peep at my nakedness.

Another chapter my lovelies 😘🌺 enjoy it, laugh, heat the star button and comment, do have a great weekend.