chapter 3

Author: heyya everyone I have a new chapter for ya!

Fizz: bout time that crazy lady found me again and said I was a 'Freddy' rip off. Who the fuck is Freddy?! I'll show him who the rip off is!

Author: calm down fizz yeez, besides I need you here for this chapter.

Fizz: aww so you do love me~
Author: no comment anyways readers enjoy!

♡♡♡

The last thing you heard before you fell into Fizzarolli's arms was Blitzo yelling your name.. When you woke up you were laying down on a bed, but when you tried to get up you couldn't you were chained up to the bed. " Where the fuck am I now and damn why am I chained up?!"

Suddenly the lights came on and the last person you wanted to see was standing in the doorway. "W-well look who desided to wake up." " Where am I fizz? And why am I chained up to the bed?!" " Well y/n you are in my trailer of course and your chained up because... I don't want you to leave me.." " What?" " Listen y/n I like you and I really want to be the only one that can do this to you.."

Fizzarolli jumped on top of you grabbed your chin and kissed you, fizz licked your lower lip wanting you to open your mouth and you denied him. He moved his hand to your breast and gave it a squeeze knowing that you would gasp, he toke the opportunity to explore your mouth. You bit his tongue hard enough for a normal person to bleed but when he pulled back, he wasn't bleeding at all...

" Your go-gonna regret doing that sweetheart.. your gonna get it n-now!"

♡♡♡
Author: OHH What's going to happen next I wonder?

Fizz: oh author I have something for you I do hope you like it~

Author: uh ok? Why did you give me flowers, you should have given them to the readers.

Fizz: oh ok. Hey readers what types of flowers do y'all want I can get them.

Author: -_- well everyone I will keep y'all posted on the next chapter so I'll see y'all later bye bye!!