if you choose Victories Bloodlust

Hello everyone this is it, the last chapter of this story... I'm warning you now it has dark suggestive thing in it and I do not ever support this behavior period!
Here we go..

The Forced Bride

No one's pov:

Before anything could have happened Stolas used his powers to make you unconscious he only did this to prevent further harm to the imps in the park itself. "I'm sorry Y/n.. but you left me no other choice..."

Husk and Alastor's Pov:

Husk was currently with Alastor, who is cleaning his wounds and healing them so his old friend will survive. "Al...Y/n!! Wh-*cough* Where is she?! I have to find her!!" "Husk stay still! Let me finish healing you before you even try to stop the enviable and get killed!" "ALASTOR YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE STRONGEST OVERLORDS IN THIS HELLHOLE AND YOU WON'T STOP THIS ASSHOLE FROM HURTING Y/N AND TAKING HER AGAINST HER WILL!! SHE IS THE ONE BEING THAT CAUSED ME TO HAVE FEELINGS THAT I THOUGHT WERE BURIED... I know you don't have any type of love in your heart but the ONE DAMN TIME I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ALCOHOL OR GAMBLING TO LIVE FOR...We have been partners for so long and you knew I wanted to go to a second hell and get it over with for a very long time and Y/n... I don't know why or how she caused these feelings to reignite but I want her to be happy, I want to protect her... I want to be by her side forever but you don't understand do you Al?" Alastor didn't quite understand the feeling Husk was feeling but understood that he old buddy was hurting badly for her... " Husk your wounds are fully healed.. let's go find Y/n and stop this unruly wedding from happening!" Husk immediately got up and started running, looking for his Y/n before she would be ripped from his life completely.

Before Husk's wounds were healed with an unconscious Y/n along with Fizzarolli and Stolas:

Stolas and Fizz stood there with you in between them unconscious laying on the ground... Fizz glanced over to Stolas and back to his love Y/n, "So Stolas how would you like to make a deal?" Stolas looking unamused " HO HO HO!! And what do you think you have to offer to change my mind d and let you have this dangerous flower hmm?" Fizzarolli stood there and he had gotten a dirty idea " Well luckily I know all of your Bliztys secrets from the sweetest to the absolute darkest.." "And? Your gonna have to sweeten this deal more than that." " I know all of his sensitive spots that keep him at your mercy~" Now this was something that Stolas was really wanting to know even though he had to give Y/n to this psycho animatronic.." Oh hmm well that is certainly interesting.." "Yea so do you want to do this exchange or not I'm really ready to have the one person I want back in my arms.." "hmm you do drive a hard bargin but... if I do accept this deal of yours we will have to make certain arrangements..." What type of arrangements?" "Well to make a deal with a prince it has to be completed during a special occasion." Fizz's eyes gleamed brightly " OH like a wedding I like where this is going!" " But if this wedding gets interrupted it would become Y/n's choice and trust me she has a lot to choose from..." "Yea, yea whatever let's get this wedding started so my Y/n will be Mine and mine forever..."