Chapter 4: Why me?!

Fizz: hey everybody what's up it's me Fizzarolli and I'm writing this chapter since Author has to watch her little brother and her son.

Author: I'm still here fizz..

Fizz: I can still hear her voice in the wind... but anyways enjoy my little y/n..
♡♡♡

"Someone is gonna get it now!" Fizz yelled, " Fizz please don't..." and " why shouldn't I?" " Because... you already toke my first kiss...please don't take my virginity from me too...". Y/n started to cry fearing that he would forcefully take her virginity but Fizz got off of you and sat on the bed.

"Look y/n I didn't know I was your first kiss, and I-I'm so-sorry..." " Then Fizz what's the real reason for bringing me here then?" " W-well to be honest with you, when you turned berserk on me and burned down my tent... I felt a spark ignite inside of me. I can't place what the feeling is but when I seen you with Blitzo I felt jealous... I thought he found someone special before I did..." "Fizz..." " I've been alone for so long and it hurts... seeing all those happy families, when I don't have anyone, no one that I can pass the show to or anything..."

Y/n felt really bad for Fizz being all alone for who knows how long he has been alone..."Fizz I'm sorry that I misjudged you but can you possibly unchain me?" "OH yea my b-bad y/n..*while unchaining you* I do really like you..." "Fizz um I'm not dating Blitzo for one and two why would I date that pipsquak of an imp?" "Oh well I just figured that you were with him since you agreed with him... Since your not with Blitzo would you consider giving me a second chance please? *makes a sad face*" "Fizz I guess I can give you a second chance." "YAY!"
♡♡♡

Fizz: All right chapter 4 is awesome cause I personally wrote it!
Author: whatever you say Fizz. Set y'all next time! Bye bye!