Chapter 7: My way out...

Author: hello everybody!! I know this chapter is late but I finally got it to where it makes sense to me lol.

Fizz: about time I was worried that you got mad at me again...

Author: I'm still a little upset with you...but anyways here it is Chapter 7!!
♡♡♡

Y/n's POV

'Really Stolas?! This is the disguise you thought would get me out of here?!' The disguise Stolas choose for you was a apple with a smiley face on it... there was only one little problem with it; You have Talons on your feet and all the other apple mascots wore red boots... 'Well this isn't a game with a respawn point or multiple lives... I might as well try to get through this very quickly and I hope I don't act suspicious ( Among Us reference!)

Fizz's POV:

'Y/n... I wish I could just automatically win this game so you can be mine...and this Stolas guy is so goddamn annoying with his cursed feathers going everywhere...'... "Hey Husk I'm just wondering if you can see if that ' Radio demon' and Vox are still fighting?" " SERIOUSLY?! THEY ARE STILL FIGHTING, CHARLIE IS STILL SCREAMING OUT FOR Y/N, AND ANGEL IS STILL BEING DRAGGED OUT OF THE PARK-""Sorry for interrupting but what does Y/n mean to the both of you?" Both Husk and Fizz looked at each other for a moment until Husk answered his part of the question. " I care about her safety... but when I first met her I felt that she was different... she meant more to me than the others did... I just don't know how I can describe it to you..." Fizz looked at Husk with absolute hatred and stated " Listen here you cat with wings Y/n belongs to me! I saved her from her own flames! I saved her so she is mine, I even kissed her and now I know her scent! She cannot hide from me..."

Nobody's POV:

Y/n heard everything... and she felt the same about Husk but she had more important matters to do like getting out of this creepy park and away from Fizz... which felt impossible now...' Great since he kissed me he now knows what I smell like... that's creepy as fuck... but still if only I had some water to wash away my scent but there isn't any frickin water in this hell hole... I'm just gonna have to chance it and maybe he won't smell me...' Y/n quickly but yet casually walked around (at a safe distance) the three in hopes that Fizz wouldn't notice. "As a matter of fact I can smell her... her scent is coming from that mascot over there?!"*points at Y/n in her disguise*" But my robotic friend how do you know it's her? It could be another imp wearing perfume." " Oh it's her; her scent is different from perfume...it makes me want to RaViSh HeR..." Y/n while still walking heard this 'FUCK'

♡♡♡
Author: so this is chapter 7 I hope everyone enjoyed this!!

Fizz: I can smell you... I will find you Y/n and you will be mine...