Chapter 10: Fight while you can

Author: hello everybody I'm here with another chapter!

Fizz: why couldn't you post this chapter later on?! You know when the sun is out and not at frickin 6 in the morning?! Everyone is asleep!

Author: Not everyone is asleep! Remember there are time zones. Anyways enjoy everyone!

♡♡♡
Y/n's POV:

'Fuck... I need to get out of here now! But it seems like everything I do... fails...nobody let's me do what I want... you know what I'm my own person and I need to stop running and fight for my own Freedom!' " You know what, I'm sick and tired from hiding!* takes off the disguise* I'm tired of everyone telling me what to do and how I should do it... I'm my own person! Nobody owns me...Fizz I don't belong to you! Your name isn't on my skin and just because you saved me doesn't mean you own me..."

Nobody's POV:

Fizz got up and grabs Husk from behind and is starting to strangle him
" Y/n.. your speaking nonsense. You belong to me and if you don't just surrender to me your overgrown sweetheart here will perish.." "Fizz leave Husk out of this! This is between me and you so either leave him alone or..." " or what y/n? What can you do to me that everyone has failed to do?" "I WiLl DeSTrOy YoU!!"

With a snap of your fingers the flames engulfed your body slowly transforming you into the one thing that you believed couldn't be: you transformed into a Phoenix. Your transformation captured everyone's attention including Alastor and Vox...

♡♡♡

Author: well here it is chapter 10! I wonder what will happen next! Will you lose control and destroy the whole park or will something happen to your little sweetheart that causes you to surrender?

Fizz: I have a idea of what can happen...
Author: shut up Fizz! Anyways I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter I'll see y'all next time!!