Chapter 9: the battle gets interrupted

Husk's pov:

"Let's play a simple game I like to call Catch 21 and whoever wins 5 times gets Y/n."
Fizz agrees to play this game after listening to the game rules.

Meanwhile with Y/n:

'Husk I hope you don't do anything foolish...' you decided to stop running to gather your thoughts and observe your surroundings to figure out where the exit is. " Goddammit where is the frickin exit to this shithole!" You spotted a map stand and ran to it only to realize that your at the backside of the park and the entrance is the other way. " Shit that means... if Husk loses I would be in the fucking danger zone with Fizz being right there... but it's a risk I need to take to get out of here-" "Well hello there Y/n you seem troubled." You immediately turned around only to see Stolas.

"Oh hey Stolas yea I am troubled I need to get out of this park but a certain robotic jester is trying to keep me here... and one of my other friends that I met here is fighting with Fizz right now.." "Well my dear I believe that I can distract him long enough for you to make your escape." "How Stolas?! He can spot me if I tried to get passed them!" "Well I'm pretty sure that a disguise will work."

Back with Husk and Fizz:

" Alright you overgrown cat with wings I have three wins to your two. I only have to win two more times to claim my prize correct?!" 'Shit its looking like lady luck isn't with me today..' " Yes that is correct you fake robotic jester..." " aw what's wrong pussycat? You have loser written all over your face!"

A very tall shadow covers the table
" listen I don't know who you think you are but your interrupting a serious game here!!" Husk looks up only to see a very tall owl demon 'Stolas what in the hell' " I'm Stolas, one of the overlords of hell thank you very much! I was just wondering if I can observe this very serious game you all are playing. Can you my robotic friend tell me the rules of this game since I'm just watching?" " W-Well I'm new to the game-" " oh well I'll just observe and ask questions to learn!"

♡♡♡
Author: that's interesting ain't it I wonder what disguise you will be wearing to get out of this park!

Fizz: hmm I'm starting to wonder to but more importantly GET THIS BIRD AWAY FROM ME HE IS LEAVING FEATHERS EVERYWHERE!!!
Stolas: I'm not leaving until someone explains the rules to start the next round.
Husk: I need more booze for this shit.

Author: well Fizz I can't do anything about Stolas since he is too tall for me to move. But anyways I hope all you readers enjoyed this chapter I'll see y'all next time!!bye bye!!!!