side chapter: if you said yes

" Um Fizz I don't know what to say it's so sudden..." " it's easy y/n just say yes and we can be together forever.." " OK then yes?" " YAY! I will go inform the boss then!" Fizz ran out of the trailer, tripped over an imp child, and continued running to the bosses office. "Well y/n at least Fizz won't be alone anymore..." "yea but he didn't look like he would take no as an answer.." "What you didn't want to say yes?!" "I don't know him like you do Charlie!!" "I understand.." " if she doesn't want to be with him then we should tun while we have a chance to!" "Husk I told him yes and I'm gonna stick to it, you never know I could be actually happy with him.."

Meanwhile with Fizz:

"C'mon Mammon-" "Its boss to you!" " Fine 'Boss' I'm gonna get married!" "*spits out his coffee* WHAT?!" "You heard me 'bossman' I'm wanting to get married. I've meet a woman that caused a spark of unknown feelings inside my very core.." " Was she the one that burned down your tent?" "Uh yea." "Ok well I do have a red and black wedding dress that she could wear."

(This is the wedding dress)

"Wow 'bossman' I didn't know that you had this" "yea

"Wow 'bossman' I didn't know that you had this" "yea.. by the way Fizz a customer has paid for you to come to a birthday party later on today, and the party will be held inside our spare tents" "Fine.. around what time?" "Hmm.. 30 minutes" "Shit ok."

At the party Fizz dragged you along (by the way happy birthday undynegirl386 )

"Um Fizz do you even know the name of the birthday girl?" "Um yea y/n I have her name written on a card and her name is ' undynegirl386 ' wait a minute what teenager has numbers in their name?!" "I don't know Fizz..." (Author: Fizz! Be fucking Nice* grabs bible*)

"Happy birthday Undynegirl386 we got you a birthday son with your favorite jester!!" "Hey look I'm up here or am I over there? I could be anywhere, but this isn't hide and seek. I'm here to wish Undynegirl386 a happy * pops out of a humongous birthday cake* birthday!! Now everyone we are going to sing this altogether now!! * everyone even author starts to sing* Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Undynegirl386! Happy birthday to you!!"
(Sorry it was short but still have a happy birthday!!)

When the party is over:

"Fizz I have news on when the ceremony will take place." " hey 'bossman' what's up?" " the ceremony will take place  in two days-" " WHAT?!" " Fizz calm down..." "yes Fizz calm down like your 'women' says... anyways we have to get the mess cleaned up, then I would have to find someone to witness it, then you two would have to fill out paperwork-" " I don't FUCKING CARE!! I want to get hitched to fucking day!" " ugh fine * throws the wedding dress at y/n* now go put that on. Fizz your lucky you work for me I'll witness it." " uh ok 'I'm starting to get a bad feeling that this was a bad idea'."

Author: I'm pretty sure that y'all know what will happen next. In a few days I will have Chapter 7 posted.

Fizz: so this is a side story right?

Author: yes it is. And a birthday request.

Fizz: I knew about the birthday request I was just making sure it was a side story.

Author: anyways I'll post another chapter soon bye bye..ugh I don't feel so good...

Fizz: AUTHOR DONT BE HURTING YOURSELF!!! GET YOUR ASS BACK IN BED AND IF YOU GET UP AGAIN WITHOUT ME HELPING YOU I WILL GET MOON AND DRAGO IN HERE!!

Author: fizz I'm ok ish I can still move and lift and write..

Fizz: don't make me call for reinforcements...
Author: fine...

"