Chapter 7: What do I do now?!

Author: hey everybody I finally finished this chapter but the story isn't done yet.

Fizz: Are you feeling better?

Author: no but I don't want to disappoint anyone.

Fizz: We want you to get better! So your not stressing out!

Author: Fizz I appreciate that and I appreciate all the care that I have received from the readers but I want everyone to be happy during the hard times we all are going through. Anyways onto the chapter!
♡♡♡

Y/n pov:

"The gates are locked, an obsessed animatronic jester trying to keep me by his side by force...what can make this day even worse.." " This day could be worse if there were two more people chasing after you y/n..." "Angel don't jinx her!!" " Alright everyone we need to split up; Angel, Husk go with y/n, me and Alastor will distract him." "Ok let's go Y/n this way!"

After a few minutes of running
Charlie and Alastor's Pov:

"There he is Alastor! We need to turn off his core!" "I'm on it my dear." " Hahaha! You can't touch me you wendigo, I'm one of prince Mammon's workers if anything happens to me... I hope your ready to die twice!" " You think I'm afraid of the prince of Greed? He might be Charlie's uncle but I don't fear anyone here." Fizz spots Vox and Valintino(?)." Hey TV man can I borrow you for a minute?" " What the Fuck?!" Fizz drags Vox to Alastor and the tension between them arose to them fighting.
"So Charlie whatcu gonna do now?! It's just me and you now..."
"Charlie!!" A familiar voice spoke behind her "Dad?" "Charlie it is dangerous here! I'm taking you home right now!* grabs her hand to drag her out of the park and decides to teleport* "Yyy/nnn!!!" "Hehehe...two down and two to go..."

With Husk, Angel and Y/n pov:

"Yyy/nnn!!!" "Was that Charlie? Husk do you thi-" " yes Fizz called her father..." "Husk, Angel who is that fighting Alastor?!" " That's Vox!! That means that Valintino is here somewhere?!" "WHO IN THE FUCK ARE THEY?!" "They are both overlords  and Valintino is Angel's old boss ." "Hehehe... I told you that you couldn't hide or run from me babe.." " How in the hell did you find us you fucking creep?!" " oh that was easy look for a cat with wings and a spider with a black eye that dresses like a hooker.."

♡♡♡
Author: ohh cliffhanger!
Fizz: hehehe that was fun being able to drag Vox!
Vox: Your next MOTHERFUCKER!!
Fizz: OH shit let's dance bitch!!

Author:... ok then I'll try to post another chapter soon. Ttyl *grabs popcorn and watches Fizz and Vox fight like it was a comedy show*