HEL--LO!!

Good day my dear readers as you all know our dear authors good friend has passed on. I'm introducing myself now so I can help our sweet author with this story. Many of you have already seen my responses to the comments or have messaged Raven, but for those that do not know who I am... I am Alastor or as other people would say or call me "The Radio Demon"-

Husk: THATS BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU FUCKING DID TO THOSE OVERLORDS AND STRAIGHT UP KILLING EVERYONE THAT CROSSED YOU!!!

Alastor: Husker! My good friend when did you get here!

Husk: I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE FUCKING BEGINNING!! ARE YOU THAT BLIND TO REALIZE THAT I WAS HERE?!

Alastor:* fixes Monocle* I knew you were here I just wanted  to see how long it would take you my good friend to notice that I have not ordered you around or bribed you!

Husk: HUH?! THEN HOW IN THE HELL DO I STILL HAVE MY CHEAP BOOZE?! I HAVEN'T RAN OUT SINCE I APPEARED IN THIS BOOK??!!!

Alastor: That my old friend I do not have an answer for! But that is interesting indeed!

Y/n: *sneaks behind Husk and refills his bootle of cheap booze with Taaka Vodka and sneaks back to the other room*

Husk: *pulls open the bottle and notices its filled back up to being completely full* SEE? IT JUST REFILLED ITSELF OR SOMETHING!!!... Well at least I haven't ran out yet.

Alastor: At least your thinking positive! Now if only I can get you to smile.. You are never fully dressed without a smile!

Husk: listen I will smile whenever I fucking want to!!! But I lost that ability at the same time I lost the ability to love or give two shits!

Alastor: Love is such a ridiculous thing! I myself have never been in love and I don't have the desire for such emotions that tag along with it.

Husk: Are you trying to tell the readers something cause if you are... STOP SPEAKING IN RIDDLES YOUR CAUSING ME TO GET A MIGRAINE!!!

Alastor: Ok then since Husk politely told me to just "spit it out". I am Asexual but unfortunately my sexuality has a three way meaning to it and really observe the definition of my sexualities meaning very closely, and just because of the next book is going to be an "me x reader" that means I will not understand my feelings for a certain person at first but be warned once I really want something or Someone I will take it or claim you and force you to stay with me until the day we both go to second hell in which I don't think that will ever happen Darling~

Husk: *face instantly turns red at THAT word* holy shit....

Alastor: Husker why is your face as red as my suit or would you rather me call you Darling~

Husk: OH HELL NO IM OUT!!* speed walks into the other room*

Alastor: oh well. Until next time My dear or should I say my Darling little Devil?

.......Stay tuned ♡...