Chapter 6: Mistakes have been made

Author: Husk will be Fizzarolli's rival for y/n's love!! I hope you enjoy this chapter I have been working on it!!

Fizz: you sure did hehehe~
♡♡♡

"What's up Fizz?" "Well Y/n I have a question for you..." "uh ok?" " I have never asked anyone this but would you be with me forever? Wait I-I mean be my-my lover?" "Fizz don't take this the wrong way but I barely even know you! I don't fully know where I am yet!" Fizz's shoulders slumped and he starts to laugh evilly. " I brought you h-here, basically rescued you from burning in your own flames... You belong to ME!-" Charlie hit him with a chair knocking Fizz unconscious " We need to get y/n out of here now!" Husk immediately grabs your hand and drags you out of the trailer and Charlie, Angel, and Alastor follow suit.

At the park entrance:

"Phew the entrance is just over there but I believe we are safe for now..." "Charlie why did Fizz get like that when I turned him down?" "Y/n he has been alone ever since he was created.. he has never had anyone to love and cherish... and he told me that you are different, you had set a spark in him.. a feeling he never experienced before. Whenever he is close to you he wants to love, cherish..and ravish you.. whatever that means.."
You knew that he liked you but never thought he would want you like that.. and it scares you. Husk blurted out that since you are with them now, that they need to get you as far away from the park as possible. " Husker is it possible you have feelings for miss y/n hmm?" " WHAT! *starts to blush* no I don't.." " Aww he does!!" " SHUT UP YOU GAY RETARD!!"

All of a sudden the microphone turns on and a voice that you recognize speaks through. " W-welcome to Loo Loo Land!! I hope you brought a lot of money because no-nobodies getting out- out!!* the entrance gates quickly shut and locked* Nobody's gonna leave unless... Somebody brings me Fizzarolli a girl named y/n and she is currently wearing a f/c hoodie and black ripped jeans. By the way y/n you might have turned me down.. I still want you and I WILL HAVE YOU WITHER YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME OR NOT!! You better get re-ready to hi-hide cause I'm coming for yea BABY!!"
" SHIT!! We need to protect y/n!" "I'm gonna have to do something!"

♡♡♡
Author: oh I wonder what will y/n do now? Surrender or hide for her dear life?

Fizz: whatever she does I'm still gonna get her...

Author: I'll post another chapter soon bye bye!!