Author's Note

EliTheTechnique: Congratulations, you have completed Spunset!

If you enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it, leave a comment, vote on this chapter, and share this book with the rest of the Wattpad community

If you enjoyed reading this story as much as I loved writing it, leave a comment, vote on this chapter, and share this book with the rest of the Wattpad community. While Y/N L/N, Sunset Shimmer, and the rest of the squad have had plenty of adventures, the biggest adventure of all was the experience of writing my very first fanfiction book. Some days I felt like writing 10,000 words while other days I could hardly formulate one paragraph. But in the end, I now have a fanfiction book with 54 chapters that has a total of ~134,163 words! (Not including this Author's Note)

What's even crazier is that--

Pinkie Pie: "There are literally thousands upon thousands upon thousands upon thousands of superhero stories on Wattpad that feature all sorts of universes and Eli's read some. They're kinda' what inspired him to write Spunset as well as his love of the Sam Raimi Spider-Man trilogy, The MCU, and Spider-Man. Now in terms of a sequel, he has some ideas in the works but, he's not going to publish it 'cause he has other stuff to do like school, hanging out with friends and family, playing video games, watching movies, trying to keep the fourth wall from being destroyed by moi, and just chilling. The release date for the first parts will most likely be somewhere around Mid-January 2021. But for now, he's just going to be chilling and making small edits in this book here and there if need be."

EliTheTechnique: You know what? I'm not even going to question what just happened. But well said Pinkie. Anyways, once again, thank you for reading Spunset and I hope you have a fantastic day. And one more thing...

EliTheTechnique & Pinkie Pie: Always strive to be the best friendly, neighborhood person you can be!

EliTheTechnique: EliTheTechnique Out! *disappears into thin air* 

Pinkie Pie: "Hey Eli, wait up!" *pulls web-shooters out of her hair and swings away*

EliTheTechnique: *reappears* P.S. If you have an OC you'd like to see in the sequel, just comment on the following lines or at the bottom of the chapter and I'll see what I can do. And if you have a picture or drawing of your OC, just private message me or email it to me at elithetechnique@ gmail.com. See ya! *shoots out a web-line and swings away* 

Name, Gender, Age, Height, Hair Color, Skin Color, Eye Color, Personality, Backstory (doesn't have to be long)

Role (Student, Teacher, Employee, Friend of Y/N or another character, Superhero, or Villain)

Do they have a crush on anyone? (If so, then who)

Superhero Name (If they have one) & Superpowers (If they have any)

Next Up: The 2nd Author's Note & Blooper/Alternate Scenes